The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Me: Well here we are again. Ready to summarize another TAR episode?
DD: Yep! Hopefully we get a good episode this year. I’m tired of the boring stuff.
I agree. Let’s see what we got this year.

Previously on TAR, read Boo’s awesome summary.

First team out is Ego and his sister, they’re to fly to Bucharest, Romania and find the gymnastic hall. Ego stops on the way to the train station to book airline tickets. They get the earliest flight out. The rest of the teams follow. Luke expresses his wish that he could communicate with the other teams or at least know what they are talking about.

Who? Why don’t I remember this team at all from last week? Where was the married couple last week?
I don’t remember them at all either.

A couple of the teams make friends on the train to Munich with locals that have cell phones and try to figure out flights beforehand.

Ego/Sis get on their flight before all the other teams even make it to the airport. But they have technical problems and have to return to the airport.

Married couple take a totally different flight from what everyone else picked. Ego/Sis don’t make it back to the terminal in time to get on the 4:45 flight. They are on the last flight out of Munich with all the stragglers. Married couple’s flight is delayed and they worry about making their connection. Oops, they missed it. They’re screwed, the next flight doesn’t leave until the next morning.

The first group arrives in Bucharest and head to the gymnastic hall. Roadblock- inner Nadia. Must do 3 gymnastic routines; balance beam, parallel bars and floor exercises. Once they finish the trainer will give them their next clue. Amanda kicks butt and flies through the routines. Mom and Mike are next up and do pretty well, no major issues.
Not sure my eyes will ever recover from seeing Mike in a leotard.

Next head to Transylvania Station and head to Brasov and find the Black Church. Train doesn’t leave until 6:30 the following morning.

Second flight arrives and the larger group of racers heads to the gymnastic hall. Ego gets lost and runs past the entrance. Teams don’t seem to have any real trouble with this roadblock. Course I do see a whole lot of “eh, good enough from the judges”. Sis freezes up as the pressure is on for them to pass people.

All teams but the married couple are on the train headed to Brasov. They arrive and grab taxis to find the Black Church. Amanda and Kris’s driver took shortcuts and got them in the lead.

Detour: Vampire Remains or Gypsy Moves. Gypsy Moves ,move family belongings on a cart and move to new encampment. Vampire remains, drag coffin to clearing and open, then impale frames on stake to find a flag.

Cheerleader’s taxi driver isn’t sure where to go. Amanda/Kris and Mike/Dad start piling on the junk to move the gypsies. The old gypsy lady is having way too much fun laughing at the racers. I think she got into that wine a little early.

Ego/Sis arrive at the Vampire detour and he decides to follow some random red and white markers. Sis tries to tell him he’s following the wrong markers but he won’t listen. Luke/Mom and Cheerleaders arrive and they follow the correct markers to the coffins.

Amanda/Kris finish unloading the cart and find out the Pit Stop is Panoramic Inn. Mike and his Dad are right behind them.

Ego/Sis go on a major hike. Brother refuses to go backwards and seems to believe he’s the only one that can be right.

Amanda/Kris lose their fanny back, which has everything in it. Passports money! Chris wants to say the gypsies stole it but….They finally find it.

Sistahs and Mark/Mike move the gypsies without any major problems.

Dad/Mike are first! Dad almost faints. They win a trip for two to Costa Rica. Amanda/Kris are team two.

Sis tries repeatedly to get Ego to turn back, but he refuses.
Drama!

Luke/Mom finish the Vampire detour and help the cheerleaders by pointing out there’s more than one lock.

Ego finally agrees to go back, after shedding some tears.
Meltdown!

Sistahs are team 3, Luke/Mom team 4. Ego sees the correct marker finally. He apologizes to sis… that they have to climb the hill again. What a tool. He doesn’t care if he dies and is being a major drama queen. They lose one of the keys while dragging down the coffin. After some searching they do find it.

Mike/Mark and Blondes arrive together, then the Cheerleaders arrive as team #7.

Married couple are on their way to Brasov and hope they can catch up. Ego/Sis arrive 8th and Ego has a major meltdown. Sis thinks she needs to speak up more and Bro thinks he’s right and she should just listen to him.

Married couple do the Vampire detour in the dark. He some how gets the fake blood all over him.

Married couple are last to arrive and eliminated. Don’t remember them and now they’re gone. Buybye.

A lot of time was spent on Ego and his sister. Did we even see the other teams do all the tasks?
Not really.
Did we get a good episode this year or not?
Sure, it was a pretty dramatic episode; melt downs and lots of blood.

Short and sweet as usual.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Belle Book 03-02-09 1
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Devious Weasel 03-02-09 2
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Molaholic 03-02-09 3
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... dajaki 03-02-09 4
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... brvnkrz 03-04-09 5
   RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Breezy 03-04-09 6
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Seana 03-04-09 7
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... samboohoo 03-04-09 8
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... ARnutz 03-05-09 9
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... strid333 03-07-09 10
 RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3-... Quepea 03-07-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-09, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Nice job, Breezy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Yay! Great job!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
That coffin task sure did look a lot like something EPMB used over on Survivor, now didn't it (drag stuff, find keys...)

Tribe made me. Thanks. An Agman salute MCMIX

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-09, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Oh, the drama! I would have been sitting alongside gypsy crone sucking back the wine. I bet they could hear Tammy and Victor stumbling around in the hills above them. Thanks for such a quick summary!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Another great job by Breezygirl. Oh yeah, and you too. *grin*
Great job Breeze. *smooch*

Tribe made me gay

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
I tried to get her to do it all by herself, but she started whining about this report and that report she's writing for school.... blah blah blah.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Yeah, that gypsy woman was just l'ing her a off, wasn't she?

Thanks, Breezy and Breezygirl!

Sig by agman

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
I always enjoy Breezygirl's commentary. Great Job!

And it doesn't surprise me that her word commentary word count is higher than yours.

*smooches Agman*

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Great job Breezy & Breezygirl!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-07-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
Love your summaries!

Three is the perfect number.

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-07-09, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official TAR Summary, Episode3- Who?"
X L NT!

It was a monumental collapse from Tammy/Victor. I think I noticed a little evolution taking place with Tammy.

I snagged a man

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •