The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-02-09, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
What a leg! I can't believe all the problems Victor & I had the past couple days! And things seemed to start out so well, too!

You would think that we'd have no problem getting out of Munich and getting to Bucharest first, would you? I thought so, until the stupid airplane had technical problems! I think that's what got us to start making such stupid mistakes later on.

Once we finally arrived in Bucharest, we went to the wrong location! I should've asserted myself right then and there! But I'm not sure if Victor would've listened to me anyway. You know big brothers.

And once we got to the right location, I was putting myself under such pressure that I kept screwing up those gymnastic moves! It was pure disaster! I was just hoping for a better day the next day.

But the next day was the straw that broke the camel's back. We went to the Vampire Detour, but we started going the wrong way -- and Victor wouldn't listen to me! Just because you're the big brother doesn't mean you know best, Victor! You should've listened to me a whole lot sooner!

At least we're still around. But I wish Victor hadn't treated me like a three-year old! How many times do I have to tell him I'm not three years old? Sheesh!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Max Headroom 03-02-09 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Seana 03-03-09 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Ontheroadagain 03-02-09 2
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 IanQuentin 03-02-09 3
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 PepeLePew13 03-02-09 4
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 MKitty 03-03-09 9
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Belle Book 03-03-09 10
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Molaholic 03-02-09 5
 Drat .. foiled again ... for now Keyser 03-03-09 6
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 MKitty 03-03-09 8
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 CwazyWabbit 03-04-09 11
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Belle Book 03-05-09 13
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Ontheroadagain 03-05-09 14
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 CwazyWabbit 03-05-09 15
               RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 beau_30 03-06-09 17
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 Belle Book 03-05-09 16
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3 jbug 03-05-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-09, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Gymnastics? You? *points and laughs* Guess you should've watched me.

If Kris wouldn't have left his fannypack behind with those gypsies, we'd be on our way to Costa Rica. *pout*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-09, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Hey, babe!

We're almost #1! We're almost #1!

*waves big foam finger*

You can just call me Coach Kris. I called out that routine and you nailed it. Hooray for me!

And look, everybody knows what thieves Gypsies are. I didn't misplace the fanny pack, they took it and then set it down on that trailer in plain view.

Sig by agman

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-09, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Excuse me, while I go cry for a while.
** Pouts **

IanQuentin 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Welcome to Romania. Nope, just kidding. Welcome to Transylvania! Muah ha ha ha. And the detour has you surrounded by crazy looking gypsies eyeing you naive foreigners or takes you to a secluded field filled with stakes as you drag your very own coffin. I thought the splashing blood was a nice touch.

Mel/Mike: You're Team Number One! And now you get to go to Costa Rica. And you get to join a very exclusive club, that contains all of the all male teams who actively avoided trying to do the physical tasks. Don't mind the crickets.

Amanda/Kris: Little too quick to blame the gypsies there, weren't ya. Well, it could have been worse. You could have left your fanny pack in a taxi cab and watch your race dreams drive off. ::whistles the theme song to Dallas::

Lakisha/Jennifer: You're near the front of the pack now. And my biggest question for you know, what in the world was that tattoo on your back? Your entire back. Leotards are revealing.

Margie/Luke: Hmm, a young man who has a hot girl highly interested in him but made the mistake of bringing his mom along for the race. That reminds me of someone. ::whistles the theme song to Dallas again::

Mark/Michael: So. About that roadblock. Think we could have made those parallel bars any higher? We actually considered including the high bar, but didn't want you to think we were sadists.

Christie/Jodi: What? You're actually team 6. You're moving up. You could be a threat. ::smirks then cracks:: Oh sorry I couldn't keep a straight face anymore. I mean, two guys under 5' tall beat you in a foot race where you had a headstart halfway up the hill. Who exactly will you two be outracing?

Cara/Jaime: You two are making a real effort to get to know Luke. I'm sure he apprieciates your attention. ::signs:: And then leave you both in the dust like he did at that detour. Stay away from Mama boys. Not that you can understand this mind you.

Tammy/Victor: When grown men cry. Looks like you weren't the mature one today, Victor. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that... Ha ha! Just kidding. You're still in the race. How do you like what I did to ya just now. Mmmm. Talk about from first to worst. Well, almost. You better thank that bad flight in Amsterdam. Speaking of which...

Brad/Victoria: You're the last team here and you're now eliminated. We thought about putting you out of your misery, but we kinda liked the idea of the two of you in the backyard of a spooky castle. At night. With only flashlights as light. Surrounded by pointy instruments of death. Covered in blood. With the Grim Reaper waiting for you. Hmmm, maybe we are just slight sadists.

- Phil

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"

>Margie/Luke: Hmm, a young man who
>has a hot girl highly
>interested in him but made
>the mistake of bringing his
>mom along for the race.
> That reminds me of
>someone. ::whistles the theme
>song to Dallas again::

*signs*

For the last time, I'm gay! Gay! (not that there's anything wrong with it). Gay-as-in-I-like-the-other-team-instead-of-cheerleaders.

And Mom? You're embarrassing me already. Did you have to wear that underwear under that leotard?!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-09, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Heya LUke...wanna come work with us? Number one and two all the way, you cutie you. (oh Mikey, quit rolling your eyes while I am talking to this darling boy....)

*Race duds by Agman*

03-03-09, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Trust me, Phil, I am thanking the flight delay to Amsterdam that wound up putting Brad & Victoria way behind the 8-ball! We probably would've been goners without that happening!

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
freep frep feep freep <Zamfir has nothing on me>

Oh, and be sure to notice the RED and YELLOW marks...

and what happened to the flying foodstuffs?

Agman's specialty

Keyser 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-09, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keyser Click to send private message to Keyser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Drat .. foiled again ... for now"
All of my plans, ruined! Making teams race through a massive airport, running around for the "best flight", on a course straight for my deadly trap! The dreaded ... BUNCH POINT!

Who would have thought that European commuter trains don't run in the middle of the night? No one could possibly have seen that coming!

Leave it to Brad and Victoria to ruin my fun. That's right, take that flight with the short connection time, nothing could possibly go wrong with that! And who ever heard of being fogged in anyway? Darn European unions!

You may have won this time, but fear not, I will strike again, when you least expect it. Bwahahahaha!

Fear ... the Bunch Monster!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-09, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-09 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

I'm on top of the world! Between my son's great gymnast moves and my ability to load a cart...sheesh..there is nothing I cannot do! I'll show them young whipper-snappers...they have NOTHING on me!!

*Race duds by Agman*

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-09, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Why oh why do I believe everything a man tells me? The taxi man tells me he knows the way. I believed him. Bertie tells me I will the main focus every episode, I believed him. He tells me he forgot last week. I believed him. He tells me I will be featured this week. I believed him. Next week he says it will be different. I don't know... should I believe him?

My 14-45 year old male fan base will be thoroughly ticked off if he's lying again... and I believe them.

03-05-09, 04:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-09 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Look at the bright side, Jamie. At least you don't have to deal with an overbearing big brother who takes way too long to realize he's wrong and you're right on the Amazing Race! I do!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Now, hold on little sis, we all know if we had only kept going a little farther up that mountain, we would have found the coffins.
** Sniffles.**
I really can't believe you don't trust me.
** Wipes budding tears from corner of eyes.**

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
There you two go again! This is MY show and here you are stealing the limelight. Now take your sniveling whining selves and amscray on out of here so I can finish my ranting and raving!

Me a DAW? I hadn't noticed and how could you? They haven't shown my wonderfulness yet!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-09, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Wait Berster told you had the lime light.. He told me the same thing...

Tsk Tsk on him. Yes we do need more limelight.. I swear if we didn't get any notice, our hair is going to start to fade..

03-05-09, 09:33 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
No comment, big brother.

P.S. Is it just me, or am I enjoying this way too much?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-09, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 3"
Huummmmmmm.
I did it; I'm responsible. I blew it.
How could I have ignored that bit about our first flight possibly arriving late? I shoulda known we'd miss the connection.

I blame it on missing my daily dose of Geritol every day. Phil wouldn't let me bring it.

But even without it I rocked at gymnastics, didn't I?????

Oh well, off to enjoy a nice vacation while the rest of you race around the rest of the world. Think I'll work on my tan, read a few books, drink a few long island ice teas....(oops, forget that - dear hubby can't have any of that)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •