The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-23-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Wow! We're in first place, Victor! We really worked well together this leg -- because I let you lead when it was best to do so and because you didn't try to control me too much! As long as you don't act like a big control freak we should do fine. If you do act like one -- we're in trouble!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 MKitty 02-23-09 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 kingfish 02-24-09 8
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Seana 02-23-09 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Max Headroom 02-23-09 3
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 HauntedOne 02-24-09 7
   for you Seana agman 02-24-09 6
       RE: for you Seana Seana 02-24-09 11
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Molaholic 02-23-09 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Max Headroom 02-23-09 5
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Belle Book 02-24-09 12
           Google Language Tools to the Rescue Seana 02-24-09 13
               RE: Google Language Tools to the Re... Molaholic 02-24-09 14
                   RE: Google Language Tools to the Re... Seana 02-25-09 15
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 jbug 02-24-09 9
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 beau_30 02-24-09 10
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 CwazyWabbit 02-25-09 16
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Max Headroom 02-25-09 17
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 IanQuentin 02-26-09 18
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Belle Book 02-26-09 19
       RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Ontheroadagain 03-01-09 21
           RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Belle Book 03-01-09 22
               RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 jbug 03-02-09 26
                   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 Belle Book 03-04-09 30
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 shilfiell 03-01-09 20
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2 PepeLePew13 03-01-09 23
 Is there anyon... agman 03-01-09 24
   RE: Is there a... IanQuentin 03-01-09 25
   RE: Is there a... Karchita 03-02-09 27
       RE: Is there a... PepeLePew13 03-02-09 28
           RE: Is there a... Karchita 03-03-09 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-23-09, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-09 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-23-09 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

oh yeah..move on bro and sis...cause me and my boy have it all! I have the patience to wait things out (just leave my groin out of this!) and you know what else? I have the "big guy upstairs" rooting for me! HAH! Wasn't that evident in how I was *sent* the wind??? Me and MIkey will be givin' you a run for your money! Now, anybody got some more ice for my groin?

and...*courtesy of Kingfish*
Lord, I don't want you to help me in this, there are too many hungry folks that really need your help. I can't ask for intervention from you. So please do not listen to me.
Except that, well, I am gay, and I am a minister, and how many of us are there? Do you hate Gays? I don't think so, but I notice the wind isn't dying down, so you must hate gays.

But please don't help me, instead help the unsaved, their souls are more important that a silly game in which I could win a Million bucks and help a lot of poor people.

What? The wind is dying? What do I hear?.."You Der Americain, are you ready for ze flying uber ze strasse und ze other volks?"

I knew it, God is gay!

*Race duds by Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
You phrased it much better than I did.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Check out my girlfriend. She's still hot, even covered in pie. Sweet! Cherry pie!

Also, I'm a totally nice guy. You thought I'd be a jerk just because I'm so pretty and my girlfriend is hot (even covered in pie), but I'm not.

~ Kris

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Isn't that why I we were cast, Kris? To look hot for all those millions of TAR fans? All righty then, I'll keep standing around looking hot while you keep doing all the tasks. Sound good to you?

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
And everybody thought I'd be the one that talked funny. And Hot? You think your hot? You've got nothing on my sweet Linda. 'cept maybe a better sense of direction.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "for you Seana"

02-24-09, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: for you Seana"
Sweet! Thanks agman. You're awesome!

Hey, Amanda! Now that I have a face, you can throw some perfectly good Austrian desserts at it. That's not a total waste of pastry at all.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-09, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Willkommen nach Österreich (nicht Australien). Ich hoffe, dass Sie meine weiße Perücke mögen. Ich erhielt sie vom alten Kaiser Franz Josef.

Er mochte Torte, auch. Oh ja vergessen Sie nicht, Phil Ihr Holz zu geben.

Mel, Glückwünsche auf Ihrem Abkommen mit Gott. Sie haben dem Ausdruck „Schlag“ eine vollständige neue Bedeutung gegeben.

Linda. Meine Entschuldigungen für jene verwirrenden Zeichen. Gelbe und rote Pfeile gerade übersetzen nicht vom Deutschen.

Agman's specialty

02-23-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Um, sprechen Sie English?

*smiles sweetly*

02-24-09, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
She's right -- could you re-do that in English, Native Greeter? I never learned German, after all.

02-24-09, 08:09 PM (EST)
13. "Google Language Tools to the Rescue"
Ah, online translators never fail to make me giggle.

"Welcome to Austria (not Australia). I hope you like my white wig. I got it from the old Emperor Franz Josef.

He loved cake, too. Oh yes do not forget Phil to give your wood.*
Mel, congratulations on your agreement with God. You have the phrase "blow" a whole new meaning to.*

Linda. My apologies for the confusing signs. Yellow and red arrows are not just translate from German***."

Alternate translations:

*...don't forget to give Phil your wood.
** You've given the word "beat" a whole new meaning. ("Schlagen" is "to hit" or "to beat" eg: Schlagzeug = drum and Schlagsahne = whipped cream.)
*** My apologies for those confusing signs. Yellow and red arrows just don't translate from German.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Google Language Tools to the Rescue"
Seana knows Bablefish...

and the correct phrase is "do not forget to give Phil your wood."

Спасибо Danke Grazie Obrigado 谢谢 ありがとう Ευχαριστίες Merci

Agman's specialty

02-25-09, 02:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Google Language Tools to the Rescue"
Kewl! Russian, German, Italian, Portuguese, bunchofboxesese, Greek and French.

How about: multumesc (Romanian)
kõsõnõm (Hungarian)
kiitos (Finnish)
djiekuje (Polish)
dekuji (Czech)
hvala (Croatian - Serbian = same pronunciation, but in Cyrillics)
shoukran (Arabic)
shukirya (Urdu)
salamat (Tagalog - Phillipines)

There are some accents missing, there, of course.

At the restaurant where I worked years ago, we were told to put a personal message on the back of every bill. So I wrote "thank-you" in 6 languages. It was fun, because if a customer spoke a language I hadn't included they would tell me or write it down for me. My thank-you collection was over 30 at one point. I wish I could remember them all. I once randomly put Romanian on a bill only to discover that the people at the table were actually Romanian. How weird is that?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-09, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Ya'll know I really really really wanted to jump off that mountain. That would have been so much fun! That kind of stuff is why we came on this race in the first place - well that and the big prize money!
I'm disappointed in myself for following everyone else and giving up too quickly. Just wait till next time; I'll be patient.

We're taking it slow and easy -staying calm and collected. All you young whips just go ahead and burn yourselves out. We'll be waiting for you on the final mat - where it really counts.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-24-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Wooohoo. That segway was fun. I'm glad I didn't get my face dirty in that pie task. or was it Cake.

Can I take on of thoose segways.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-25-09, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Alright, we all know TPTB put us on this show for the eye candy (yeah, Amanda and Kris....just keep living in your one dimensional world), but did they show us? Um, nooooooo! What happen to all those hair flips I did for the camera guy and the coy bra adjusting? I guess next week we should pick up random piece of wood and wandering around aimlessly with it. Or maybe we need to forget our extensive knowledge of geography or the English grammar (yeah, I'm calling you out, Miss Thing).

I'm telling you, they need to start thinking about all those adolescent boys out there, you know, the 13-50 year olds. This show needs to keep that group interested and that is our job. We did it...now, show us!

Told ya, Cara! We should have gone blonde!

02-25-09, 02:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
You'd better watch your sports bra, miss smartypants.

I are am the beautifulest prettiest person woman hear.

IanQuentin 101 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-09, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"

Welcome to Germany! Here you will have get to something exciting, paragliding! You soar over the ... (listens to mic in ear) ... What!?! They all but one walked down the mountain instead? Those ungrateful, impatient... Um, ahem.

Tammy/Victor: You're team number ONE! And now you have a hybrid go-cart. And come on, you know you always wanted to smash a pie in your sibling's face. I mean who doesn't!

Mel/Mike: You've been patient most of this leg? Waiting for the wind and then doing Segways. So what the heck happened at the gate to the pit stop? Ever heard of pull open when push don't work?

Amanda/Kris: Remember, this is a family show. References to "There's Something About Mary" hair gel is best avoided.

Margie/Luke: ::signs:: Don't worry Luke. We'll get you away from your mom more often so you can tell us how you really feel. And remember, pie throwing is therapeutic.

Brad/Victoria: Victoria beat all those young kids down the hill. Impressive. Now try staying in the lead for a change.

Cara/Jaime: Did you know that you guys been racing for 14 hrs? Cause on this leg, that was the most interesting fact we saw about you.

Lakisha/Jennifer: Thank your big sis for getting you here. The baseball bats are around back.

Mark/Michael: Yeah, that laid back style didn't last long, did it? And yeah, I laughed to when gramps told you not to be scared.

Christie/Jodi: Good job flight attendants. You've gotten on two bad flights now and have been next to last twice. You've showed them.

Linda/Steve Sorry to see you go but between Steve crying like a baby made me cringe and Linda's comment of "You're wacking me hard", made me scared. So just go off to sequesterville and take a case a beer with you.

Phil

02-26-09, 04:24 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Yeah Phil, I always wanted to smash a pie in Victor's face. Ever since he began treating me like a three-year old, in fact. So it was fun to get him! And it was almost as much fun to have him smash a pie in my face. But it was so much more fun to do it to him!

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
If you didn't throw those pies like a girl we would have been out of there quicker.
By the way, I'm keeping the hybrid.

03-01-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Even if I did throw those pies like a girl (a claim that I dispute), it didn't matter this leg. We were way ahead of every other team. Next leg might be a different story, so I'll definitely not throw anything like a girl!

And I'm keeping my hybrid if you plan on keeping one!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Oh dear. Who has told you that there's anything wrong with throwing like a girl? You are a girl! It's okay to throw like a girl.

03-04-09, 04:46 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
Unfortunately, when someone tells you that you throw like a girl, that means you're usually throwing weak. But you're right -- I am a girl and I can throw just fine.

shilfiell 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-09, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shilfiell Click to send private message to shilfiell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
I'da been here sooner but I ended up on the American Idol boards instead for some reason. I just wanted to make you all proud of me!

:::sob::::

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Episode 2"
*signs*

Geez, have you guys forgotten that I can't hear? So why did you put out the announcement that this thread was open over the bullhorn?

Anyhoo... how about these gals, Cara and Jaime? *makes hand motions outlining their body shapes* Of course, it's a bit too bad that I'm gay, but hey, if it helps me to get further in the game then what's the problem?

Mom? Think you could take care of the whole leg on your own since you're the bionic woman anyway? I've got a couple of gals to distract.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Is there anyone..........."
Who still doesn't have their BTAR siggie yet. I've tried to catch everyone, but there still may be a few of you out there in need.....Thanks everyone!

IanQuentin 101 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is there anyone..........."
I still need one as Phil

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-09, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is there anyone..........."
Could you make me one as a Life Skills Coach?

I have a few things to say to Tammy.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Is there anyone..........."
*signs*

Oh, agman? You really, really should use Coach's Be the Survivor pic here for Karchita's Life Skills Coach.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-03-09, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Is there anyone..........."
Ahem. That's Coach Karchita, please.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •