The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Beware of "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-09, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Beware of "

It'll mess you up, man. It'll totally mess you up!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Beware of mindy23 02-16-09 1
 RE: Beware of Prof_ Wagstaff 02-16-09 2
   RE: Beware of Estee 02-16-09 4
 RE: Beware of vince3 02-16-09 3
 RE: Beware of ARnutz 02-16-09 5
 Grrrrrrrrr...... Dizwiz 02-16-09 6
 RE: Beware of jbug 02-16-09 7
   RE: Beware of MKitty 02-16-09 9
 Loved it! moonbaby 02-16-09 8
   RE: Loved it! KLicK 02-16-09 10
       LOL moonbaby 02-16-09 11
 RE: Beware of Starshine 02-16-09 12
 RE: Beware of MaryKat 02-16-09 13
   RE: Beware of jbug 02-16-09 14
 RE: Beware of Belle Book 02-16-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Beware of "
I have NEVER laughed so hard! I had to stop the TiVo and run to the bathroom, due to an emergency, if you know what I mean!!

Who in the heck came up with that one?? I LOVED IT! And I thought only Wisconsin's were Cheese Heads....Phil, Kudos for you, man, that was AWESOME!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-16-09, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Beware of "
I don't know. As a proud American, I'm torn on this one. Sure it was funny to watch the racers bumbling in the Alps with wheels of gruyre, but once you start allowing the Swiss to laugh at us... well, it is all downhill from there.

It's a slippery slope, I'm tellin' you!

Into the magna tribe by phyl

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Beware of "
but once you start allowing the Swiss to laugh at us

1. It's okay: they're totally neutral.

2. Dude, they own the banks. They're already laughing at us.

wheels of gruyre

Which brings us back to that classic song:

i was run over by a rolling wheel of gruyre

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Beware of "
Well, he did say something about liking something that Roll'd during the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade........

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Beware of "
I think that was the most hysterical task ever!

I love how they gave them those absolutely useless wooden carry things that fell apart like they were made of pick up stix!

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-16-09, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Grrrrrrrrr......"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Beware of "
Someone posted this from the redneck's bio.
Steve solved the problem pretty quickly. Now if only he had had Linda pull her wheel down the hill like he did instead of sitting and scooting with it. Linda didn't analyze very well.

However, their redemption was short lived when they seemed to have so much trouble finding the PS. Course maybe everyone else did too and it was just edited to make it look like they had more trouble.

His one setback is that he suffers from claustrophobia. doesn't bode well. with Linda's analytical mind and Steven's ability to problem solve they could do well.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Beware of "
I was actually pretty impressed with Redneck Hubby. Wifey..well, she seems like a world-class whiner...so may have to slap her across the head a few times..but hubby, he seems to have game!

Tribe manga'd my mug

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Loved it!"
Laughed until I cried. Rolling cheese and falling people make for great tv.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-16-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Loved it!"
I'm so glad there are actually people in the world with my sense of humor. Now...it only someone had farted...I'd probably still be laughing.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "LOL"
In a perfect world, KLicK...in a perfect world.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-16-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Beware of "
IMNSHO the bottle task, and the sausage making just beat it as tasks.

Have to admit that I laughed at it muchly though, and we have a custard pie task next week This season is looking very good

Something or Other

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-16-09, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Beware of "
I laughed more at the bottle breaking tasks a few races ago. I was afraid somebody was going to get hurt falling down the mountain. What do the locals use to get the cheese down the mountain? It's definately not those racks they tacked together for the race.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Beware of "
The locals probably never keep the cheese up on the hill to start with! LOL The cheese is probably right there in the shed where they were stacking it.
Maybe those carrying racks were used to move it short distances - along flat paths. Who knows!

by Agman

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Beware of "
That was real funny!

Belle Book

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •