The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-09-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Wow, Victor! From eighth last week to third this one! This is more like it! We really worked together during the Detour -- I agree that Asian engineering helped! That and the fact that you listened to me as well during the task.

And good job at the Roadblock! You sure knew your literature classes! And best of all, we didn't get the U-Turn. Although I can sure see why Amanda & Kris got the U-Turn -- they are a very strong team. And that's one less strong team we have to worry about! Now we just need to avoid the U-Turn and we'll be in the finals for sure!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 MKitty 03-09-09 1
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 Seana 03-10-09 2
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 HauntedOne 03-10-09 3
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 jbug 03-10-09 4
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 Max Headroom 03-10-09 5
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 Belle Book 03-10-09 7
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 LibraRising 03-10-09 6
   Let me translate... Molaholic 03-10-09 8
       RE: Let me translate... LibraRising 03-11-09 9
           RE: Let me translate... Max Headroom 03-11-09 11
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 warp_core breach 03-11-09 10
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 CwazyWabbit 03-13-09 15
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 IanQuentin 03-13-09 12
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 Belle Book 03-13-09 13
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4 CwazyWabbit 03-13-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-09, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
yeah,yeah,yeah. I am right behind you and your bro, girly. Never underestimate a guy that is part Judy Garland and part Jerry Falwell! Hah! Maybe we can't stack as well as you two, but man, can we build and find stuff! And..we know our Russian Lit as well. We'll be seeing you soon my sweets (rubs hands evilly, invoking Mr. Burns)

*Race duds by Agman*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-09, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Well, babe. We did a great job, but those nasty girl teams did us in. Poor Margie and Luke. They were probably so shocked to see that those other teams had U-Turned us. I guess youth doesn't equal winning after all.

Well, at least we're still smokin' hot. Vámonos a Sequesterville!

Sig by agman

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-09, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Amanda and Linda in the same house? That's beyond smokin'. Wouldn't be interested in a little switch-a-roo would ya?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Yea! Join us by the pool; we're waiting for ya!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
*sniff*

We weren't mean to anybody, and look what they did to us!

*wipes eyes*

03-10-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-09 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

I wonder if we should tell Kris that LaKisha & Jen didn't U-Turn them! Or Jodi & Christie, for that matter. Well, I guess either team can tell him themselves when they arrive in Sequesterville or call Amanda & Kris -- unless Victor & I get there first, and I sure hope we don't! Even if it does mean Amanda & Kris find out who really U-Turned them!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Ye who didst not know me shall have both thy bodies and the bodies of thy three sisters pecked by wild seagulls until thine blood flows like crushed cherries fresh from the orchard.

Why does a Russian ghost talk like a King James Bible?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-09, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Let me translate..."
Вы которые не знало меня не имеете и thy тела и тела ваших 3 сестер клюнутых одичалыми чайками до потоков крови thine как задавленные вишни свежие от сада.

Agman's specialty

(bbl for my real post)

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Let me translate..."
Just be glad you didn't have to unscramble Constantin Sergeyevich Stanislavski!

OK, the accent was fake. I just really love Tatiana del Toro.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Let me translate..."
Or Fyodor Dostoevsky. Hasn't everyone read The Brothers Karamazov?

Maybe I'm not as dumb as you think.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-11-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
(*string of Russian curses*)

Stupid Americans! Not know name Chekhov! Chekhov like Smith for Americans! Duh! Is cold! Chekhov!! Chekhov!!

Ahh! Pretty girl with red hair know Chekhov. Spasiba!!

Rest of you Americans stupid!

~ Letter Lady

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Spasiba!! is Russian for smart. I know, because I am a good Russian reader!

Spasiba!! and beautiful! No wonder everyone loves me!

IanQuentin 101 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"

Welcome to Siberia! We've never been here before and to celebrate it, we have a new twist in the race called the blind U-Turn. It's 100% as nasty as the original U-Turn, but with a hefty dose of paranoia for who did it. It's like our very own murder mystery.

By the way, did you notice our opening credits got snazzier. We're using scenes from the race and everything. Keepin' up with the times. That's us.

Christie/Jodi: You're Team Number 1! Wait. What? How did this happen? Which dark powers did you impersonate on a phone call to accomplish this. Geez, I guess anything really can happen in this race. Oh yeah, here's some motorcycles for each of you. You don't deserve our hybrids.

Lakisha/Jennifer: Will wonders never cease. I notice that you two didn't talk much this leg. Not even a little whine. Wonder if that had anything to do with your placing. Hmmm.

Tammy/Victor: You're Team Number 1 ... of group number 2. Isn't it amazing when you follow instructions and follow markers. And just so you know, if I made that Asian engineering comment, I'd have the FCC all over me. But it's ok if you two say it. Now here's the rest of the asian jokes I want to you make so they can make it on air.

Margie/Luke: I don't suppose you ever watched Star Trek. How many russian names can there be? What are they teaching you in school? U-Turning 401 is not a class, but you two are good at it. Well, here's some . Good thing we didn't have you pick out statues of Stalin.

Cara/Jaime: Girl-Power. You two powered your way through that detour without the help of ANY boys. Well, except for one, who U-Turned another team specifically for you. Guess he didn't have faith in your girl-power.

Mel/Mike: Hmph. I would have thought of all teams, you two would know how to handle your wood better than anyone else. I mean didn't you write about it? (Well else did you think I meant?)

Mark/Michael: The clue to the house was even at your eye level, and you still missed it. Man that's sad. It's a wonder you were able do the roadblock at all (with letters flying past you). And to think you two are the closest we have to Alpha Males on this race. Sheesh.

Amanda/Kris: You two were in love and you quickly blamed gypsies for the loss of your fanny pack, and that's all we remember about you. Thanks for being one of the best boring racers out there. Now you get to go to sequesterville, with all of the other couples, cause dating/married folks aren't winning this race.

Better late than never. Thanks Agman for the siggie!

03-13-09, 03:28 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Thanks for telling us that we're team number 1 -- even if it's only of group number 2, which really means we're team number three, Phil!

Oh, and please don't mistake Victor & I for Cao Boi, Phil. Who wants to be as nutty as he is?

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer, Episode 4"
Well, Bertie finally came through with his promise...sort of. I still think he spent just a little too much time on those other teams. Come on, they are just not beasts like me. Yeah, that's it. I am a gingerbeast that can build big, giant woodstacks... with no help from boys! And *rainman voice* I'm a good reader */rainmanvoice*... with no help from boys! Oh, and I can guess a Russian word in a single try....with no help from boys! I can do everything..... with no help from boys!

Do you think I will lose any of my fan base if I keep saying that? Yeah, I didn't think so either. I'll just bat my eyes and toss my hair around some more. They will stay. They kinda have to. This is Jaime world, you know.

What was this about a girl named Cara? If she has red hair and can do everything without help from boys, then, yeah, I know her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •