The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Andrew & Dan's interview.

http://tinyurl.com/6qfpu9

They're kidding, right?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Snidget 12-11-08 1
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Max Headroom 12-11-08 2
   RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Starshine 12-11-08 3
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! jbug 12-11-08 4
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! samboohoo 12-11-08 5
   RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Estee 12-11-08 6
       RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! samboohoo 12-11-08 7
           RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Estee 12-13-08 9
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! CTgirl 12-12-08 8
   RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! Earl Colby Pottinger 12-14-08 10
       RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! CTgirl 12-14-08 11
       RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! vince3 12-14-08 12
 RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds! PsychoKitty 12-14-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
You've seen this study, right?

Incompetents Study

The stockings were hung by Sharnina with care.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
It was all negative editing. Dan and Andrew should be ranked in the top 1% of all TAR teams since they completed all tasks and finished the race.

Never mind that 38 36 other teams can make the same claim.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-11-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
35 Gotta love them Guidos

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Andrew: And I'll say, to be honest, most people wanted to see us come in first last night,

Where did he get this idea? LOL

Dan: ..... So you know that if you're making mistakes that all it takes is one to cost you because all the teams that aren't too good are off the show. The teams that haven't been making mistakes are still on it, so you know that one mistake could be the end of you. So yeah we still made mistakes towards the very end, but we didn't make as big mistakes as those other people did.

My underlining - he's delusional!

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
*blank stare*

I believe them.

Tis the season.

12-11-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
The blank stare is what really sold it.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
I think you and I should apply.

Tis the season.

12-13-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Really? I think that if you want me sold into foreign slavery so badly, you can pay for the airplane ticket yourself.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Some one made a video for Youtube called: Frat Boy Follies.

It is hysterical, and proves the point why, "It's unfortunate that people kind of focus on our moniker as the "bumblers" and the "stumblers." Dan is such a tool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmHF6PQIBcM

Dash Away by Agman

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-14-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
It does not seem to be on You-tube anymore!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
It was on and then it was off. When I posted it, it was back on; I hope permanently. They must have taken it off again. Too bad. It was really fun - especially seeing Dan complain about the kiwi stomping hurting his feet, watching them try to pump gas, watching them try to build that sailboat-car...

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
I just checked, it's there. CBS themselves put it up, so I don't see any reason that it would be taken down......

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-08, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spin, you crazy lovebirds!"
Thanks so much for posting this Estee!

From the interview:
Dan: . . .

I think Andrew and I ran a great race. I have no regrets about how things went. It's unfortunate that people kind of focus on our moniker as the "bumblers" and the "stumblers" and that we got so lucky. People don't understand, you can't do that and get so . You make your own luck. Isn't the point of the race to not screw up as much as the other teams do? They did! And we didn't screw up as much as they did and we did great things. (WHAT?????). . . It's unfortunate that people don't think about the whole body of work. They focus on what they want to focus on.

Dan: When and got eliminated, to me that was the cutoff point, like "Okay, the lower level teams are gone, and the Top 5 teams... anybody can win."

. . . It was a high quality, a high grade of teams. The best team did win at the end, but I feel that Andrew and I ran a great race, probably could've won (!!!!!!!!!) there's no question about that. I'm proud of our performance though, we did great.

Oh Man! These guys are DELUSIONAL!!!! What a coupla FREAKS!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •