The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-14-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Previously on TAR, please see Mystic's summary.

We start out with the Divorcees accusing bro/sis team of throwing her sports bra out the window. Which is just plain weird. I mean really, why would someone do that?

First out are Ken/Barbie, flying to La Paz, Bolivia. They have to go to the statue of Simon Bolivar and search morning newspaper for an ad.

Me:What happend to the clues being clues? I thought they were going to go back to that?
DD:No clue.
Exactly! It wasn't a clue, it was do this.
Do what?
Whatever the clue said to do, instead of them having to figure out exactly where they are supposed to go.
Oh.

Geeks second, Terrence third, AjaTy fourth, Mom/son fifth, bro/sis sixth, divorcees seventh, fratboyz eighth, Belles ninth. All teams are on one of two flights.

Yeesh that was the shortest airport scene ever!
It sure was.

They land in La Paz and everyone is feeling the altitude. They get to the statue well before the morning paper comes out and are given blankets to camp out with.

Blankets?!?! What the heck? What is TAR trying to do go all nice and sensitive or something?
I like blankies... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Bro tries to make up with the divorcees without too much luck. Not sure why he even bothered, I blame the blankets. Sarah finds someone to help her and so do the divorcees. Everyone grabs a paper and starts searching for the Hat Sale Ad. The Hat ad is their next clue and will tell them where to go (unlike we were promised *huff*) Fratboyz find it first, they note that they have to hold on to the hat. Narvaez hat shop is the next stop. Traffic jams up and those in cabs are stuck. Terrah are walking and make it there first.

Detour! Musical march which is pick band members and get them to march with them or Bumpy Ride ride down a cobble stone street on wooden bikes, caution there is a U-Turn ahead. Teams must go by foot to each of the detours. I repeat, teams must go by foot to each of the detours. Terrah took a cab, so did the Geeks. Terrah realizes their mistake and go back to the hat shop to start over. The Geeks illegally get to the bikes first and put on their feathers.

LOL Those are some funky feahters they have to put on.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Fratboyz and Belles choose musical march, the Belles don't have any trouble getting their band members to follow them quickly and march right past the Fratboyz. Everyone else is on the bikes. One of the Divorcees crashes big time into a curb and a building. Sis asks Aja/Ty to U-turn the Divorcees. But alas, nobody U-turns anyone. They all finish the detours and get the next clue.

Roadblock, give the hat to a Chilita(female wrestler) and learn 6 wrestling moves. When they think they have it they must wrestle in the main ring. Ken/Barbie are first followed by the Belles and Geeks.

Okay this looks fun.
Why are they wearing capes? zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ken rocks the roadblock, learning the moves quickly and performing them perfectly the first time. They get the next clue for the Pit Stop which is el Mirador del Monticulo, a hillside park overlooking the city.

The Belle and the Geek have trouble and have to go back and practice the moves some more. The Geek is really having trouble breathing in the high altitude. Other teams arrive; Sarah, Ty, Son, Bro, Divorcee all practice and try their moves in the ring. Aja reveals to one of the Divorcees that Sis asked them to U-turn them.

ooooooh drama!
zzzzzzzzzz

The Geek really struggles to breathe and fails a second time.

Ken/Barbie are first and win a 7 night trip to Cabo San Lucas.

All of the other teams are stuck in traffic, hoping that their cabbie knows the best way to get there.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Mom/son are second.Terrah are third, Belles are fourth. Geeks realize finally that they goofed earlier and wonder what their time delay will be. Aja/Ty are fifth, bro/sis are sixth. Fratboyz are seventh, Geeks are eighth and get a time delay of 30 minutes. Divorcees arrive in time to be the eighth team. The Geeks are eliminated because of a stupid mistake.

OK, was that just me or was that the most boringest episode ever?
zzzzzzzzzzz
HEY! Wakeup! I asked you if that was boring.
Yes, it was the most boring episode in the history of boring episodes. I'd rather watch Barney then that episode again.

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... Seana 10-14-08 1
 applause brvnkrz 10-14-08 2
 RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... samboohoo 10-15-08 3
   RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... brvnkrz 10-15-08 5
   RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... Breezy 10-15-08 6
 Huzzah! Starshine 10-15-08 4
 RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... PsychoKitty 10-17-08 7
 RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxyge... strid333 10-28-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Thanks, Breezy and Breezygirl!

Yeah, WTH is up with the not-a-clue clues? They said. They totally said.

Please, no Barney. Please.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "applause"
Great summary as usual. *smooch*
*YELLS AT BREEZYGIRL TO WAKE UP* Does she think she's a teenager or something?

Halloween siggie by Glow.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Short and Sweet. That's my Breezy.

Laughs at Bravie. Did you notice I said, "my Breezy."

Thank you to our special guest sleeper.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
You aren't my favorite anymore. Hrmph.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
*giggle* Short and sweet that's me.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-15-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Huzzah!"
A very pleasing summary, have to agree with your DD, had my finger on the FF for a lot of the episode. Nice scenery though.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Very funny Breezy!!!! And right on Loved all the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!

And please Gawd, No Barney!!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-28-08, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official TAR13 episode 3- Oxygen, we need oxygen"
Excellent summary.

Three is the perfect number.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •