The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-08, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
Welcome to Baha'i House. See my insane Native Greeter friend? She has fire on her head. Kewl.

Anyway, on to the first place prize and the insults, which are much more fun.

Nick and Starr: First again! You each win and electric car, which is "green", like the tie-in Roadblock task. You beat Kelly and Christy and got to burn them for wearing itty bitty shorts.

Kelly and Christy: Nice shorts. Except for getting trapped in the airport at the beginning of the leg, you didn't seem to make a lot of mistakes. And! You knew about the holy cows.

Toni and Dallas: Yes, Dallas, I guess it is a bit hard to flirt with chicks when your mom's your wingman. So...did you know where India is?

Terence and Sarah: Holy crap Sarah, shut him the hell up. I'm sorry we forced you guys to call yourselves "newly dating" that didn't work for Peter and otherSarah a couple seasons ago either. I hope that Sarah will toss Terence at the door to Sequesterville and never look back.

Andrew and Dan: Second to last again. Yep, that's worth getting all excited about. Good job.

Ken and Tina: Well, lucky you - it's a non-elimination round. Pretty sweet of Ken to get all choked up in the final confessional. Expecially after Tina harped and harped at him during the Roadblock. Also, just curious...why were you so pleased that the cabbie who got lost on the way to the RB waited for you?

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread. Come play! All characters are spoken for except Nick, but you could post as a cabbie or a guest at the wedding. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 dabo 11-03-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 Max Headroom 11-03-08 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 warp_core breach 11-03-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 Max Headroom 11-03-08 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 Molaholic 11-04-08 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 beau_30 11-06-08 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6 Ontheroadagain 11-07-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-08, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
I got to say, I totally lurved Sarah in the find the groom challenge. Totally. Big dancing smile on her face, Terrance had totally shut up by then. Find me, Sarah, find me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
Woo hoo! An electric car! I wonder if I should take Dallas for a ride? Hopefully the car is a two-seater so his momma has to stay behind.

*high-fives Nick*

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
Whew!! Had my hands full this leg... and not because of any detours or road blocks!!

(*gives Dallas & Starr the evil eye*)

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-08, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
You are, like, the worst wingman ever. Give your kid a break, willya?

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
I'm so glad you like my fire headdress. Please keep those marshmellows away, though.

Of course, I do want to welcome you all to the wonderful world of India. Land of crowds. Land of lost cabbies. Land of folks who don't have change for a hundred.

Nick & Starr -- well played. I like the little daub of green paint on your arm, too.

Kelly & Christy -- oh my oh my, a couple of blonds who actually did something rignt.

Toni & Dallas -- In India, we have mom-wing-men all the time. But did you see our regular wedding ceremony? How can you resist?

Terence & Sarah -- Keep it up. You'll be in Sequesterville soon. Then you can finally have some 'quality alone time'.

Andrew & Dan -- Yes. We all know that you're both a couple of major slobs. But ironing isn't rocket science. Just push down and slide. (Dan -- I said keep those marshmellows away!)

Ken & Tina -- Just what you need to help you get back together; our first NEL. Be careful of that speed bump up ahead. At least you get to keep you clothes.

(Phil, you can blow me out now.)

~pithy siggie comment pending~

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-08, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
Why am I getting paid again? Its like a snooze fest here.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-08, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 13.6"
** Sniffles **
Oh, Tina, you are so wonderful.
** Eyes well up. **
You're so special to me.
** Wipes away budding tears.**
Especially when your nagging the B'Jesus out of me.
** Blows nose. **
And treating me like a five-year-old as I try to cover the cab in paper and paint it.
** Sobs uncontrollably. **
Makes me want to spend some quality time with that hussy Starr.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •