The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR #13 superpowers!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR #13 superpowers!"
This isn't the Race, this is a traveling Heroes road show. Can you name just a few of the powers possessed by our international crew of idiots?

For starters:

Kelly & Christy: Cluemogration! (The ability to merge two clues into one!)
Terence: Whinepathy! (He's so needy, he makes those around him even needier!)

And of course:

Tina: FAAgmention! (Spontaneous plane enlargement!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR #13 superpowers! qwertypie 10-06-08 1
   RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Max Headroom 10-06-08 2
       RE: TAR #13 superpowers! samboohoo 10-06-08 6
   RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Estee 10-06-08 3
       RE: TAR #13 superpowers! qwertypie 10-06-08 14
 RE: TAR #13 superpowers! kingfish 10-06-08 4
   RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Estee 10-06-08 5
       RE: TAR #13 superpowers! vince3 10-06-08 7
           RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Estee 10-06-08 8
           RE: TAR #13 superpowers! J Slice 10-06-08 9
               RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Estee 10-06-08 10
                   RE: TAR #13 superpowers! J Slice 10-06-08 13
               RE: TAR #13 superpowers! Max Headroom 10-06-08 11
                   RE: TAR #13 superpowers! J Slice 10-06-08 12
 RE: TAR #13 superpowers! qwertypie 10-06-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Terence: powers of spontaneous regeneration and healing. His gaping head wound that was gushing blood healed so quickly that the camera couldn't even catch the carnage (maybe if we looked at his head frame by frame?).
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
The healing only happened because Sarah kissed his boo-boo.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
And she blew on it. Don't forget that. Perhaps she has some sort of "sealing" power.

Bravie is my favorite.

10-06-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Shall we start calling him Wolverwhine?

10-06-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Maybe he has the power of accelerated growth and he is really only three years old. He reminds me of my kids when they were three, didn't have their nap, hungry and overstimulated.

I want to see his birth certificate.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Anthony - Linguicide - Mind controlled murder of a language.

"Let see, the clue says 'travel to Venglalablahblah...'"

10-06-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
It's a very common power, and no one had it at a higher strength than Bolo. The man could destroy words of one syllable.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
I thought Mirna had it pretty high........ we even called it Mirnglish, remember?

10-06-08, 11:04 AM (EST)
8. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
I still say Bolo was better at it. I used to watch episodes just to get to the parts where he'd have to read clues. The man took the alphabet to places it was never meant to go. Like his mouth.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Mucho fasto, pleaso.

If you add an "o", that makes it Spanish. Which is incredibly useful in countries where nobody speaks Spanish.

Werewolf Bar Mitzvah! Spooky scary!

10-06-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
10. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Mirna actually had the power to slow time. If you don't believe me, watch any episode she appeared in. Her -- scenes -- never -- end.

10-06-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Go! Go! Chaaaarla!

(I can't help flashing back to the "Carry the big honking cut o' beef challenge, where poor Charla ended up carrying all 50 pounds")

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Don't forget all those Racers speaking Spanish in Brazil. "-o" on the end of every word or not, in Brazil they speak Portuguese.

*sigh*

They'll never learn.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

10-06-08, 12:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
I can't read this wall! It's all in Spanish!

(chances are, then, a lot of locals prolly can't read it either).

I hit this problem a couple times in Brazil when I was looking for a restroom. I knew that Spanish wasn't the language, but my Portuguese sucks. Something terrible. Thankfully, we were near the Argentine border for a goodly portion of the trip, so I didn't embarrass myself too badly.

10-06-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: TAR #13 superpowers!"
Sarah = Super Enabler!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •