The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-08, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Je-eeeeeen!
Happy Birthday to you!

And you're eliminated. Not even a single first-place finish. Not one. At all. Aw. It's too bad those annoying mellow people who had to do an extra task and make up pots of time somehow managed during all that to slack off and get ahead of you. *snorfle*

Ron and Chris! Another first place finish and another trip courtesy of our unnamed sponsor and their equally nameless pointy-hatted mascot. Perhaps concentrating on your relationship does have an impact on perfomance in the Race. Please feel free to send some tips Jen and Nate's way.

TK and Rachel: second place ain't too shabby. It's a good thing our Speed Bumps don't take too much time, so you had a chance to catch up, no matter how unfair it was to Jen and Nate. {whisper} You know, we actually did it this way to stick it to them personally. We had a harder task planned that would have bumped you for sure, but Jen cheesed me off. So we changed it to the easier, but cooler, fireworks task. You can thank me properly later.{/whisper}

Nick and Don: Still with us? Excellent. It will be exciting to watch you and the other pansies tripping over yourselves on the way to the finish line. Watch for Jen's bitter expression as she claps for people who aren't her.

Come play! All the Racers are spoken for except the now-eliminated BlondeJen. But anyone can post as a cabbie, a camera/sound person or a local. Or hey, be creative! Post as the awful gongist or the Disappearing Cluebox.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 dragonflies 01-14-08 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 qwertypie 01-14-08 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 jbug 01-14-08 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 NanaWolf 01-17-08 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Estee 01-14-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Seana 01-14-08 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Estee 01-14-08 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 MissMyth 01-14-08 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Cygnus X1 01-14-08 10
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 foonermints 01-14-08 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Peetah 01-17-08 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Ontheroadagain 01-14-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Cygnus X1 01-14-08 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Cygnus X1 01-14-08 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 NanaWolf 01-17-08 13
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Ontheroadagain 01-17-08 16
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 NanaWolf 01-20-08 18
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 mikey 01-18-08 17
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10 Cygnus X1 01-21-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Take that Jen. I'm the only one that can say our team relaxes and has strolled through the race. We were great though, once we kicked it up just a notch. That's all it took. If we were really competitive and racing hard, we would probably be 2 days ahead of the pack.

we are so rockin dude!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
I guess I can get over not being in 4th place anymore.

Take a chill pill Jen!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Pleas please please! do not send those 2 to the Villa! please!!!!!

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-17-08, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
This villa is horrible. It's small and cramped and dirty. Worst of all are the people here. They are all so shallow and mean. Seriously, you people need to look at yourselves and start being nicer.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
I'm baaaack!

Or am I?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Ah, back from the Dungeon Dimensions?

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Yeah. And the last thing I ever wanted to believe was that you'd let one of the monsters play, but then I saw Jennifer...

You would have hid too.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-08, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Shhh, I'm in such a happy place right now.

Happy Place = anywhere Jen isn't.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Have you noticed that the more I've left him alone, the better you two have done?

You are so going to owe me some serious hush money out of that million.

I'll put that in his medulla oblongata.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-08, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Trust me. The pressure is building up.

The eyes are turning color.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-17-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Well...I *almost* made it through a leg without picking on my daughter. (She forgot about the airport ruckus)

I am picturing an explosion of body organs as we streak across the finish line. Then I will blame Chris.

"Who's your Daddy?"

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-14-08, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Now that Jen and I don't have to worry about beating an old man and his geeky grandson, the couple of hippies and an obnoxious man and his geeky daughter, we'll have more time to argue, bicker, whine and complain.
And when I'm not doing that (or listening to Jen), I can enjoy some of that wonderful Thai food from Taiwan.

01-14-08, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Oh, %$&#! We're in the final three!

Nick, we've got to find a way to get the oxygen masks to come down on this next flight to Wherever. I'm gonna need all I can get.

That, or a shot of B-12 in my buttocks. Is Marianna a nurse, by chance?

01-14-08, 11:34 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
They're ALL eliminated! They were gonged!

Chuck Barris

Here's your 516 big ones #snorrrrrt# and 32 little ones.
Oh, no, it's Phil, Phil, the Dancing Espadrille!

01-17-08, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-08 AT 06:50 AM (EST)

I can't believe how mean everyone is being to me. It was my birthday and you shouldn't be allowed to be eliminated your birthday for gosh sakes. I think the producers are really really mean. I mean, I tried really really hard to play fair and be nice to everyone and they're all saying nasty stuff about me. I just don't get it. I can't help it if Nate messed up all the time. It's not my fault I had to race with such a loser.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-17-08, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Now, Jen, who's the real loser? Hey, let's go get some Thai food in downtown Teipai.

>

01-20-08, 06:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Are you still making fun of me you horrible person? I hate this loserville villa. Can we leave now?

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I assumed I was eliminated a long time ago.

01-21-08, 03:52 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.10"
Where in the name of Guy Lombardo have you been?!

Two words, kid: Marianna. Mine.

Experience is the best teacher.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •