The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-07-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Welcome to Osaka, Japan, where the cabbies are about to croak and the flowers are mostly fake.

Ron and Chris, for the second time, you've come in first! You will get an electric car (?) or something that seats 4. This is also the second leg where Ron hasn't been riding Christina the whole time. Coincidence?

Nate and Jen, always the bridesmaid blah blah blah.

Nick and Don...Don, did you call Nick your b!tch? Seriously? He's your grandson, for crying out loud.

TK and Rachel, you don't need to say anything else, we gave you 5 minutes of voiceover confessional time to express your indomitable spirits and declare, yet again, that you are mellow, dude. So good luck with the Speed Bump. You can only hope it's as easy as yoga again.

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! All the Racers are spoken for except the now-eliminated BlondeJen, but feel free to post as a cameraperson, cabbie, soccer robot or TKR's poor couple, who were stuck waiting in the back of that cab all. day. long.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Max Headroom 01-07-08 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 dragonflies 01-07-08 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 qwertypie 01-11-08 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 bystander 01-07-08 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 beau_30 01-07-08 4
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 bystander 01-07-08 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 jbug 01-07-08 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 NanaWolf 01-07-08 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Ontheroadagain 01-08-08 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 NanaWolf 01-10-08 12
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Ontheroadagain 01-12-08 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 MissMyth 01-07-08 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Cygnus X1 01-10-08 13
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 NanaWolf 01-10-08 14
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Ontheroadagain 01-12-08 17
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Cygnus X1 01-12-08 18
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Molaholic 01-09-08 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9 Cygnus X1 01-10-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Bwahahahahaha!

You all THINK my job is easy. So how did you enjoy being a taxi driver yourselves? In a city where few people speak English and even fewer want to help you? Hmm? I'm waiting for an answer. (No, not from you, Mr. Opinionated Old Man Who Constantly Rides His Daughter.) Easy money, indeed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
*blink* *blink*

What, a speedbump? So we can slow down even more? Cool.

we are so rockin dude!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-08, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-08 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

I was getting really nervous with us coming in first. We're #4!!! We're #4!!! I wonder how many more times we can keep that up!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-07-08, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Oh shoot! You mean I'm not in the race anymore? At least I'll have more time to fluff by oobies, fix my make-up and hair, and help Kynt become a real man!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-07-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Wow Vysxin how far behind are you. We were eliminated two legs ago. Geez. Although I did like your flexibility doing that yoga.
So how am I suppose to act.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-07-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
You shouldn't change a thing about the way you act. You're SPESHL just the way your are babe!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Oh sis, don't you know we would have loved the flower shop? Shoot - seems like we missed so many fun things to do ~~~~ stuck here in this ole villa with no one to play with ~~~~

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
I hate hate hate being a "close second." And I don't think it was nice of Phil to rub it in. Yea, Phil was definitely gloating. I hate him too.

Did everyone notice how calm I was this time. I hardly ever raised my voice to Nate, even when he was being a total monkey's a$$

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Now, Jen, who's being the monkey's a$$? Do you remember all your whining at that stubborn donkey? Or how about when you showed your true b!+chy side when you were suppose to be counting fence posts? Or how about while you were lounging in the boat yelling at me to row faster? And now you complain that I pushed you into the cab when the replay showed I didn't lay a finger on you. If you keep acting like that, I may trade you in for a new model.

01-10-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
You did so push me. The camera just didn't catch your foot shoving me into the cab. That was your foot wasn't it?

01-12-08, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-08 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

That wasn't my foot. It was the roaming gnome. He always gets the last kick in.

>

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-07-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Aw, Jen, missed out on first place, again? It's all about the communication and respect for your partner, as Dad, Hernia, and I proved this leg.

Oooo, it looks like on the next leg I get to rattle Jen's cage. Looking forward to it. {giggle}

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-08, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Just remember how many ways you're gonna have to split that million now.

Of course, if he spends it on treatments for me, I guess I'll cease to exist!

01-10-08, 02:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
I hate you and your dad, too. You are also almost as horrible as that cretin I'm racing with.

01-12-08, 06:57 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Is that a compliment? Especially coming from your foul mouth.

>

01-12-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Call her a "yutz" and see what happens.

Call her collect and she'll really get uppity.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Welcome to Osaka, Japan!

Great job driving on the right (and by right, I mean correct, which for us is left) side of the road during your taxi service.

Ron and Chris - First place -- and what a wonderful prize -- an electric vehicle (the manufacturer is too cash strapped to pony up a fee to See Be Ess ashamed modest to allow us to mention their name...) that you can enjoy after the race (providing the manufacturer can afford to ship it).

TK and Rachel ... oh, you're not here yet.

Nate and Jen -- Yep, that little shove nudge will make the difference in the race. Must have cost you at least six -- maybe seven -- nanoseconds.

Nick and Don (hasn't anybody seen TK & Rachel?) - Good to see Nick being such a good schmuck sherpa Grandson. But Don, just how tired could you get, sharing your munchies with Ron?

(short nap)

(dinner break)

(extended post-dinner bathroom break)

TK & Rachel -- So, how was that early flight? Got any advice on booking early flights? Please don't hit me.

Me.. on the left!

01-10-08, 02:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.9"
Hell, you should hear what I call that yutz at home. It's payback for the fact that he doesn't call me Gramps, Grampa, Pop-Pop, Old Fart, or anything but Don.

And you should probably know that this is what he had the family sing to me on my last birthday, to the tune of "If You're Happy And You Know It":

Here's to you, Donald, here's to you
Oh, you think you're upper-class
But you're just a horse's ass

My robot's fallen, and it can't get up!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •