The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-31-07, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Welcome to the Bandra Fort. Isn't Mumbai fun? All the traffic and helpful locals and such.

Did anyone guess there would be U-Turn on the same leg as the Speed Bump? That was some potential cruelty right there. Just for snits and giggles, we left everyone's picture in the U-Turn box, so you had to guess who might be behind you.

So TK and Rachel, you're team #1! *insert product placement trip here*. You really moved ahead with your confident flower-stringing. And I'm sure the bunch points helped too.

Nick and Don, you sure showed me. I didn't think you could keep up, but here you are. It worked out with Nick doing the RB, but I have to tell you, given Nick's track record of getting lost during delivery tasks, I thought he was the wrong choice. Good job booking the tickets at the start of the leg and then getting some sleep.

Ron and Christina: Also smart getting the tickets. That Detour wasn't Ron's shining moment, though, was it? No Rennaissance after all.

Nate and Jen: Here are a couple answers to Jen's questions:

Q: Why don't *we* get the flights?
A: You didn't call ahead to ask for the flights.

Q: How does everyone find {the newspaper ad} so fast?
A: They didn't walk around bickering with their partners.

A couple questions for you:
1. Was that dog trying to hump you when you were looking for the ad?
2. Did that elephant look like it was about to get married?

Kynt and Vyxsin, you had the right attitude. You stayed at the front of the pack to give yourselves some breathing room; you searched for better flights; you ran the Race the way it was intended to be run for one brief, shining leg. But in the end, a stupid mistake cost you big. You've been so much fun, but you're last again, so away you go. Here is your consolation prize: the TAR Award for Most Fashionable Racers.

Notes:
Please keep the game in the game thread.

New players welcome! All the Racers are taken, except the now-eliminated Blonde Jen, but anyone may post as a local or a cameraperson.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Sunny_Bunny 12-31-07 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 jbug 12-31-07 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 MissMyth 12-31-07 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Peetah 12-31-07 5
       Sheesh foonermints 01-01-08 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Cygnus X1 12-31-07 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 dragonflies 12-31-07 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Cygnus X1 12-31-07 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Molaholic 12-31-07 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 vince3 12-31-07 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 NanaWolf 01-01-08 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 beau_30 01-02-08 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8 Cygnus X1 01-02-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"

Jeepers! Can't a girl even walk down the street without being accosted these days?!

And to add insult to injury, I got mistaken for the Groom?!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
So will we be seeing K & V here at the villa? Please don't continue running around - come play with us. It's getting boring here. Gramps hasn't showed up to dance with us yet so......

Too bad ya'll didn't u-turn the ugly bickering team. But thanks for NOT making them last - tho none of us here want them to win? We also don't want to have to put up with them here either.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-31-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Can you believe that Dad chose to do the bicycle task and we only heard once about his hernia?

Hernia, how do you feel about that? You haven't had much screen time lately.

Of course, Dad may have had a sore throat from all the yelling he did while we (I) put up the posters.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-31-07, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
*using sign language*:

Yes, Christina, I have laryngitis from yelling so much. Also my innards are trailing all over India. This is all your fault! Why do you not know the real truth of things like how that judge is booger boned to say that poster is lined up and then it is not? I want to point out that I have further injured feet because of your bad naive judging of box for me to stand on! It broke because you accept first box and do not fight hard enough for to have best. My goal continues to be to groom you to be good adult like my many wisdomful sayings that instruct you to do so.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Sheesh"
Ronald. You're more full of it than even Bruce was.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Well, who do you think was REALLY pushing that bike, hmmm?

(And who do you think caused that crate to break?)

It was a perfect place for me to show my stuff.
And FWIW, he svcks at poster-hanging.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Did you see how my girl Rachel was stringing those flowers? She has done that before, so I could just be mellow me.

we are so rockin dude!

12-31-07, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Dammit, Nick, go heave your guts later!

I could have done that Roadblock, you know.

And I'm proposing to Marianna after the Race. She always wanted a father figure.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-08 AT 02:44 AM (EST)

So, let's see what we've got here ---

Team uses a FF to gain a 10-hour lead...

Airport Bunch Point erases that lead.

Airline tickets frustrate teams while others get to breeze through...

Airport delays strike once again, making yet another bunch point.

Indian taxi drivers (need I say more?)

One of the simplest 'search' tasks in TAR history is still frustrating enough to get a team pi$$ed at each other.

The Speed Bump was pulled off...

The U Turn was blown.

An elephant nearly got lei'd.

Somebody didn't read/remember instructions for a challenge, which nearly cost them...

A local lead a team astray.

Ballywood makes its TAR debut. My bad

Phil almost fools the next to last team (again).

So, how was this week different from any other week in TAR?

Me.. on the left!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Bollywood's been done before........

They've had Racers literally crash production sets to find clues before.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-01-08, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Actually the reason we didn't get the flights is because Nate is a horrible person.

Everyone else found the ad so fast because they are not as horrible as Nate.

That dog was just drawn to my charismatic magnetism - just like everyone else.

yes.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-02-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Well Phil its been nice knowing you. We will be checking in with Azaria & Hendekea at the pitstop. Hey guys hows it going.

Yes Vysxin does look lovely turning her self into some weird positions. I know I like it, I've expereiences She is very flexible Phil if you know what I mean.

That elephant brought got leid more than Nate has, thats probably what is hurting their team. Nate hasn't got lei'd unlike the marry couple and the elephant did by jennifer,

Oh well until next time. Hey Vysxin lets go do some more Yoga ;)

01-02-08, 11:54 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.8"
Did you have something you wanted to say to us?

I didn't think so.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •