The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-07, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Greetings Racers. Welcome to Croatia. Isn't it beautiful here? I am amazed that of all the people to do the Long and Short Detour, only Azaria had any idea whatsoever how to row a boat.

Ronald and Christina, welcome to first place! I'm speechless. Wow. You did well booking tickets; you motored throught the tasks. You bickered very little. And for a bonus, you know what a catamaran is! The last time I gave one of those away, the team just stared at me.

Jen and Nate, you're the second team to arrive. But! You screwed up and just paid some local to drive you. That's not the same as a cab. Back you go. *stern look*

*stern look cracks*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*composes self*

Kynt and Vyxsin, you're team #2! Smart move picking the flight that left later to give yourselves more time, since both flights were due to arrive at the same time. And yes, Vyxsin *did* look pretty hot in her harness. And I've just noticed that her oobage is not insignificant...

Jen and Nate, you're back! Sorry, but you're team 3 now. I hate you too.

TK and Rachel, Duuuuuuude. You're team #4. Why don't you go chill for a while.

Nicolas and Donald, take your time. S'okay. No need to rush. No...hurry...at...all...

Thank you for finally coming up this way. I needed someone to point at. It's in my contract that I am shown pointing at at least one team per season.

Hendekea and Azaria, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry that after giving you some nice prizes, now I'm tossing your azzes out of the Race and into Sequesterville. Tough break.

Come play! All the Racers are spoken for except (now-eliminated) blonde Jennifer, but anyone may post as a camera person, sound person or local. You could post as the guy who got to shoot at the Racers on the way to the Pit Stop. Bet that was fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 dabo 12-10-07 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Max Headroom 12-10-07 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 NanaWolf 12-10-07 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Ontheroadagain 12-12-07 22
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 ARnutz 12-10-07 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cygnus X1 12-10-07 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cygnus X1 12-10-07 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 beau_30 12-10-07 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 bystander 12-10-07 9
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 beau_30 12-10-07 12
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Ontheroadagain 12-12-07 23
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 jbug 12-10-07 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cyndimaus 12-10-07 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 jbug 12-10-07 10
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cygnus X1 12-10-07 11
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 jbug 12-10-07 14
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cygnus X1 12-10-07 15
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 warp_core breach 12-11-07 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 dragonflies 12-11-07 16
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 mattben 12-11-07 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 qwertypie 12-13-07 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 MissMyth 12-11-07 18
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Cygnus X1 12-11-07 19
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 MissMyth 12-12-07 21
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 Peetah 12-13-07 25
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6 MissMyth 12-22-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Hey, you two first place hogs, I help you out, call this number for a good time.

BWAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
NO WET RIDERS ALLOWED! Yes, that means you, Miss Short and Ugly American. And that'll teach you to try to cheat us out of a fare-- you get to pay to ride back down the hill, and pay again to ride back up to the cross.

And that girl with the funny makeup, pink hat and black outfit filled her outfit out quite nicely. I'll give her a free ride anytime.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I almost hate you as much as I hate Nate but he is the most horrible person I ever met.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-12-07, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Oh, munchkin, you don't really mean that, you're just saying that cause your a whiny b!+ch.

>

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
What do you mean these are business class seats?!?!? We need economy class!

btar

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Quiet. You can't rush genius here. Hum de dum de dum de dooooo . . .

I used to carry Nick the same way.

12-10-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
I think you forgot who had me. Ronald. Not Donald.

Of course, I can arrange for one of my brothers for you if you like.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Man did vyxsin show off today. I mean wow. I'm glad we went to croatia. Hey it ends in IA like rominia, and transylvania. We weren't wet when we got in a cab, lol.

I think Jennifer was okay, but after they got ahead of us, they got confused.

Oh well Hey VYSXIN!!!!!!! Start running this race with me

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
I'm here! I've just been busy prepping my Oobage for the camera. Did you notice?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Yes I did notice, how could I not. I'm glad i waited, meow

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Oh, Vyxsin, we all noticed your oobage. Since Jen's off sulking in the corner, why don't you show us more?

>

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-07 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Hummmm.......
Wonder how things will change in the villa now? We could use a little more fun around here. Will Azaria be fun for a little post-race flirting? Hey, does he dance? Me and sis lvoe to dance - but so far there's no one here to dance with.

Gotta tell you Vyx - that was some revealing outfit you had on there! Didn't realize you had those on you. Do those not distract Kynt?

E to put in correct sig

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-10-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Yeah, we need some "single" blood here at the villa. And someone who is NOT blond. (besides us, of course!)

Julia, wouldn't it have been fun to ride those zip lines?

12-10-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
You know it sis! We're missing out on some fun adventures! Not to mention that little prize at the end.

12-10-07, 01:27 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Wait until I get there! I wouldn't call my prize little, iykwim.

12-10-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
So, Don, you think you'll be joining us here soon?
That little grandson of yours doesn't seem to be able to keep up with you in this race.
We can dance when you get here but that's it!
We're good girls!

12-10-07, 11:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
We're good girls!

Oh, really? I hear you've been two-timing me with some Norse schmoe:

Hmpf. Oh, well, I can wait.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-11-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Hands off Azra, Aszura, Azokodo, Az... whatever. The single guy, keep your paws off of him. There's not much available meat here at sequesterville and I'm entitled to him 'cause I get regular manicures and pedicures and facials. So back off Joo-lee-a!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Just hanging around, being cool and calm. Dude.

we are so rockin dude!

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-11-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Let's go bowling, Dude.

I'm abiding.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"

Yup, our strategy of being laid back is really paying off. Except we have so many 4th place finishes, people are starting to think we're on a Canadian Olympic team.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-11-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-07 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

I love you Daddy. I love you for making all the right decisions and for being such an awesome stonemason and for taking all those zip line rides even with your hernia and for knowing how to row a boat and for letting me help.

I love you Phil for giving us a catamaran, but not so much for bringing up the "Who's Your Daddy" thing just as I got Dad to stop wearing those stupid shirts.

I love you Daddy's hernia for behaving yourself on this leg and getting us the pit stop in first place.

I love you cabdriver that didn't let SoggyJen and Nate ride in your cab.

Ah, the world is bright and beautiful and all things are possible.

12-11-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Hey, where will I ride on the catamaran?

I'd make a fine anchor.

12-12-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
But, Hernia, if I use you for an anchor Daddy will have to be underwater too.

Wait, I'm seeing the positives here.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
*in the style of Archie Bunker* What, Little Girl?!

12-22-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.6"
Oh, hi Dad. Just visiting with your hernia. Such a kidder. You know I love you and I realize how important it is that we continue to communicate and show how our relationship is progressing by how well we do in the race.

Just one thing. There's an old proverb that says to treat your guests like family and your family like guests. Could you try treating me like a hotel desk clerk or an airline ticket agent? Just saying.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •