The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-06-07, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
I didn't feel like giving all the teams nicknames, so I took the first letter of each person's name and combined it. Thus:

Azaria/Hendekea = AH
Nathan/Jennifer = NJ
Ronald/Christina = RC
Nicolas/Donald = ND
Kynt/Vyxsin = KV
Shana/Jennifer = SJ
TK/Rackel = TR

Now, onto the summary

"Happy Happy Joy Joy"

In the previous leg, the racers raced to Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. For more, read Seana’s summary. AH are first to depart at 6:45 AM. They must fly to Vilnius, Lithuania. From there, they must find a marked car and go to St. Anne’s Church. Azaria believes he doesn’t have a quick temper. This statement doesn’t last long because Hendekea and he bicker like they’re still five years old.

NJ depart second at 6:46 AM. Jennifer complains again about not being in first, which means she is still a spoiled brat.

RC depart third at 7: 17 AM. Christina mentions that Ronald and her try to work to communicate better. It becomes clear later that they still need work.

ND depart fourth at 7:18 AM. Donald apparently can’t remember anything he has done on the race. This means I can forget the ditch vaulting, too.

KV depart fifth at 7:22 AM. Kynt says he is a controlling person, but he doesn’t really control Vyxsin. Translation: he’s whipped, big time.

Most of the teams are on the Internet looking for flights until the Air France ticketing office opens. They find out the best flight to Lithuania is through Paris departing at 10:45 PM.

SJ depart sixth at 7:44 AM. Jennifer (thank goodness they showed her name, because I still can’t tell the two apart) is feeling guilty about using the U-Turn on Lorena & Jason. Meanwhile, the other blonde doesn’t know the difference between Ouagadougou and Burkina Faso.

TR depart last at 7:59 AM. They aren’t happy about being last.

RC find the Air France ticket office. They find a flight to Paris then Prague then Vilnius, which won’t arrive until 9:30 the next evening. Christina wants to look for another flight when they get to Paris. Ronald is not down with that and wants to just take the flight as is. However, the ticket agent finds an earlier flight that will arrive in Vilnius at 2:10 PM.

ND arrive at the ticket office and ask for a flight that will arrive in Vilnius at 1:25 PM. The other teams start to arrive and Nick tells the ticket agent to give them later flights. They are standing right behind them and overhear it. Nick is an idiot.

AH find a flight from Paris to Amsterdam to Vilnius arriving at 1:25 PM. ND try to get the same flight, but the ticket agent doesn’t understand them. They find a flight to Paris then Prague arriving in Vilnius at 5:35 PM.

NJ and SJ get on the same flight as AH. TR try to get on it too, but it is full. They find another flight to Paris then Frankfurt arriving in Vilnius at 1:35 PM. KV get on the same flight. ND go to the Air France ticket office at the airport and also get on the flight.

SJ are trying to get seats closer to the front of the plane. Hendkea and the other Jennifer see what they’re doing, but SJ tell them to back off. One of them comments that they have really burned bridges with the other teams. They start arguing back and forth. Unfortunately, they don’t get into a catfight and rip each other’s clothes off.

The teams start arriving in Vilnius. N & J get a car first but start getting lost when they make a wrong turn. ND find St. Anne’s Church first and get the clue. It’s a Roadblock, a task only one team member can perform. In this task, one team member must choose a woman working outdoors who will give them a package and tell them where to deliver it. Traveling on foot, they will deliver the package and will be given a second package to deliver. Once they finish with the second delivery, they will be given a clue.

Nick does the Roadblock. KV and AH arrive there next. Kynt and Hendekea choose to do the Roadblock. Nick completes his first delivery and starts doing the second.

SJ get lost. They back up and almost get hit by a bus. Normally, I wouldn’t wish ill will on racers, but I might make an exception on these two.

RC find the Roadblock next, and Ronald does it. Kynt and Hendekea finish their first delivery. Nicolas is lost trying to find the location of the second delivery. NJ are also lost and just start running to the church. They keep arguing the whole way, though. Nate comments that he can’t believe what kind of person Jen turned into. He says it’s the ugliest thing he has ever seen. Maybe you should look in a mirror, Nate.

Kynt finishes the Roadblock first. The clue tells them to go to the town of Rumsiskes and find a Lithuanian history museum. TR arrive at the Roadblock, and TK does it. NJ finally find the Roadblock, and Jen is chosen to do it. TK gets some help from a local and completes his first delivery.

Ronald completes his first delivery. While on the way to the next location, Christina offers up some encouragement. Ronald’s response: “Don’t pressure me!”

TK finishes the Roadblock, and he and Rachel head out. Ronald finishes next. Jen completes her first delivery. Jen completes the Roadblock followed by Hendekea. SJ finally make it to the Roadblock, and Shana does it. Nick is still lost and has been there a few hours. He has been going around in circles.

Meanwhile, KV find the museum. The clue tells them to find the creepy Travelocity gnome (Product placement alert) and bring him to the pit stop. The catch is there are many other gnomes hidden as well because Lithuania is gnome country. They are given a photo to help identify it.

Shana & Nick finish the Roadblock last. KV find their creepy gnome and find their next clue. It’s a Detour, a choice between two tasks each with its own pros and cons. In this Detour, the choices are Count Down or Step Up. In Count Down, teams make their way to a marked picket fence. Once there, they had to count every picket, except for fence posts and gates, and then reveal their calculation to a villager. If correct, they would receive a clue. If not, they had to start over. In Step Up, teams had to use stilts to walk along a marked course to the finish line to receive their next clue. If they fall off, they had to go back to the beginning and start again.

TR followed by RC get to the museum and look for a gnome. KV make their way to Step Up. They are in awe of the costumes the people are wearing. Kynt wants to play dress up. Don’t let him. You don’t know where he’s been.

TR find a gnome, and then RC find one. They both decide to do Step Up. NJ and AH arrive at the museum. NJ find a gnome first. The teams are having trouble balancing on the stilts. KV decide to switch to Count Down. AH find a gnome. NJ do Count Down. Jen insists on doing it herself. A little controlling, aren’t we?

AH do Step Up. TR finish the Detour first. The clue tells them to make their way on foot to the pit stop at Aukstaitija Windmill. KV finish next. TR get to the pit stop 1st. They win a ten-day trip for two to Japan provided by Travelocity and its creepy gnome.

KV finish 2nd. NJ are still counting. Jen goes from 89 to 100. Congratulations, Jen. You win the Bolo award this season.

AH switch to Count Down. Ronald is slowly walking with the stilts, but then he falls. That can’t be good for someone with a hernia. NJ make a guess at the number of pickets. Of course, they’re wrong because of Jen’s mistake.

RC finish the Detour, although Ron is in pain from the fall. ND find the museum. They find a gnome quickly. SJ arrive and also find a gnome. AH finish the Detour. RC finish 3rd.

NJ continue counting. Nate makes a guess, but it’s wrong too. ND choose Count Down. Jen makes Nate lose count, and he calls her a “b!tch.” That’s not nice, Nate. Azzhole.

AH finish 4th. NJ switch to Step Up. SJ choose Count Down. NJ finish the Detour. They finish 5th. It’s down to ND and SJ. Nick accidentally counts the fence posts. He has to subtract the numbers when they finish.

SJ argue again. The gnome tries to play peacemaker, but it doesn’t work. ND finish counting and head to the pit stop. They finish 6th. SJ finally finish the Detour. They are last and have been Philiminated. Woo Hoo! They’re gone. Let’s throw a party.

Next week, Azaria loses patience with his sister, and NJ argue again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary Cygnus X1 12-06-07 1
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary Seana 12-08-07 2
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary CTgirl 12-10-07 3
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary bullzeye 12-10-07 4
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary FishWoman 12-11-07 5
 RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary strid333 12-20-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-07, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Nice compact summary! Loved:

Jen goes from 89 to 100. Congratulations, Jen. You win the Bolo award this season.

They start arguing back and forth. Unfortunately, they don’t get into a catfight and rip each other’s clothes off.

Kynt wants to play dress up. Don’t let him. You don’t know where he’s been.

Great job!

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Nice summary, thanks!

I liked:

Donald apparently can’t remember anything he has done on the race. This means I can forget the ditch vaulting, too.
*shudder*

and

Jen goes from 89 to 100. Congratulations, Jen. You win the Bolo award this season.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Great job. I liked your style. And I really liked your snark on Shana and Jennifer especially:

SJ get lost. They back up and almost get hit by a bus. Normally, I wouldn’t wish ill will on racers, but I might make an exception on these two.

Christmas cookies with Sharnina

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-10-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Nice work Steve!

The difference being, we liked Bolo.

Have yourself a very Agman Christmas!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
NJ continue counting. Nate makes a guess, but it’s wrong too. ND choose Count Down. Jen makes Nate lose count, and he calls her a “b!tch.” That’s not nice, Nate. Azzhole.

Hey, Nate only said what I was yelling at the tv thinking.

Great job, Steve!

a season of light from Sharnina

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-20-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR12 Episode 5 Summary"
Good job.

Three is the perfect number.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •