The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-07, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10.5"
Okay, so we missed the first four . . . so what? Here’s a Hawkeye 10 snarky question list, with snarky answers demanded required requested!

1. If Ronald’s hernia could race by itself with Christina, how would it fare and what would it say?

2. Summarize what you know about Christina from this Race so far.

3. Who or what do Kynt and Vyxsin look like without makeup?

4. What is the true etymology of the names Azaria and Hendekea? (Sorry, “Hank” is not an acceptable answer.)

5. Translate what those costumed Lithuanians at the Midsummer Festival were saying to distract the Racers who were counting along the fence.

6. How do Jennifer and Nathan explain to their friends and families their constant bickering throughout this Race?

7. If you were that Air France ticket agent in Ouagadougou, what would you have done when confronted by this group of DAWs wanting tickets to Vilnius?

8. Why did Nicolas have such a hard time making the deliveries in Vilnius?

9. How the heck has Donald lasted this long in the Race?

10. What will it take for TK to agree to marry Rachel?

You've been warned, so don't complain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10.5 Molaholic 12-03-07 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10.5 Peetah 12-06-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10.5"
1. If Ronald’s hernia could race by itself with Christina, how would it fare and what would it say?
Jimmy (aka Ronald's hernia) would be one of the bestest racers in TAR history. He's obviously somebody who gets along well with others, can work Roadblocks quickly, and, incedibly, is polylingual.

She's really good at dealing with gnomes.

Either
or -- there are conflicting reports.

4. What is the true etymology of the names Azaria and Hendekea? (Sorry, “Hank” is not an acceptable answer.)
Mom had this cat (named Fluffernutter) and Fluffernutter loved to walk around Mom's desk. Well, one day, the computer was left on... the rest is history.

5. Translate what those costumed Lithuanians at the Midsummer Festival were saying to distract the Racers who were counting along the fence.
"We represent, the Lolly Pop Guild..."

6. How do Jennifer and Nathan explain to their friends and families their constant bickering throughout this Race?
Sorry, this assumes the fact that Jennithan actualy do have friends -- or families that acknowledge their relationship.

7. If you were that Air France ticket agent in Ouagadougou, what would you have done when confronted by this group of DAWs wanting tickets to Vilnius?
Sold them tickets to Vilnius, Equador.

Thinking he was in Equador, he kept asking for help in Spanish.

His AARP Card --- don't leave home without it.

$500,000

Sharnina’s Gift

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-06-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10.5"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-07 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

The same, but it would criticize Christina for causing a Ron.

She is a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.

David and Mary.

Their mother is a big fan of Scrabble, see? And one day...

"Hello. I am lonely Lithuanian girl who would like to come to America. I will make wonderful wife..." or "I am the disposed crown prince of the Romanoffs. I need your help to sell this Faberge egg..."

Well, they don't really "explain" things to their friends so much as "yell things at them".

Poured a shot of liquor in my camel milk.

There wasn't a landing strip that led to the hair salon.

Duct tape, and those were support briefs!

She must agree to a permanent threesome with TK's Lithuanian "doobie brother".

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •