The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-07, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the "
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-07 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

Edit to add title here:

Be the Amazing Racer 12.3

My finger hit the enter key by mistake. Gods, that's annoying.

Greetings and welcome to a bunch of huts somewhere in the savannah. We sure had a great time this leg! Now *this* is what the Race is all about: having to figure out where the next city is, having to jump off a train in the middle of nowhere. Yep, this is almost difficult.

Hendekea and Azaria: You're team number one! You win a nice trip courtesy of my dear friend the Travelocity Gnome. Nice guy, the gnome...little goofy. Anyway, Azaria kept his cool at the RB and then you made it easily through the Detour to take the lead. Well done.

TK and Rachel: I can't think of anything to say to you. What did you do this leg?

Nate and Jen: So Nate needs to be reminded to be gentle when handling nipples? Hunh. I guess getting that earlier flight from Amsterdam to Paris didn't make much difference. Too bad.

Kynt and Vyxsin: Very little screen time for you this leg. But! We did make sure to provide an instance of Vyxsin helping Kynt down from the train to back up your assertion that Vyxsin is a gentleman.

Ronald and Christina: I'm glad Ronald can admit that he was too hard on Christina. Or maybe it was just the meds talking. Did you enjoy the dramatic music we played for you while you were running for the plane? That was to add to the suspense.

Nick and Donald: Sorry you won't be seeing the hot sisters anymore, Don. Well, at least until you end up in Sequesterville with them.

Shana and Jennifer: Nice perfume. Were you trying to cover the smell on the train? You knew you were going on a race around the world. Did you think you'd only be going to ritzy places with top hats and lots of dollars? I hear the word "refreshing" and I'm not going to help you refine you camel milking skills.

Lorena and Jason: From first to nearly worst. You narrowly averted going to Sequesterville by picking up the pace at the Detour. Will Lorena ever learn to just take a deep breath? No wonder the poor camel kept kicking the milk out of the bowl. Here, Jason, I got you some earplugs.

Marianna and Julia, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry (really, really sorry) to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. However! We need decoy Racers to fool the Internet spoilers. Maybe you'd like to be the first decoy team? Come over to my hut later and tell me about your qualifications.

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! All characters are spoken for except BlondeJennifer, but anyone may post as a local, a cabbie or a camera/sound person. Or be creative: post as a camel or Shana and Jennifer's cabbie's long lost good twin.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the dabo 11-19-07 1
   Pfffft Sunny_Bunny 11-19-07 2
       RE: Pfffft Max Headroom 11-19-07 4
 RE: Be the Max Headroom 11-19-07 3
   RE: Be the CwazyWabbit 11-19-07 16
 RE: Be the jbug 11-19-07 5
   RE: Be the Cyndimaus 11-19-07 11
       RE: Be the jbug 11-19-07 14
           RE: Be the Cygnus X1 11-20-07 18
 RE: Be the dragonflies 11-19-07 6
 RE: Be the beau_30 11-19-07 7
 RE: Be the NanaWolf 11-19-07 8
   RE: Be the dabo 11-19-07 9
   RE: Be the Ontheroadagain 11-23-07 23
       RE: Be the Cygnus X1 11-24-07 24
           RE: Be the NanaWolf 11-25-07 25
 RE: Be the ARnutz 11-19-07 10
   RE: Be the cahaya 11-21-07 22
 RE: Be the MissMyth 11-19-07 12
   RE: Be the Peetah 11-21-07 20
 RE: Be the mrc 11-19-07 13
 Papers Please! mattben 11-19-07 15
 RE: Be the warp_core breach 11-20-07 17
 RE: Be the Cygnus X1 11-20-07 19
   RE: Be the Max Headroom 11-21-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the "
You say skyscraper I say building, you say motorcycle I say hog. Go ahead and try and teach me your words, dumdums.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Pfffft"

At least they just wanted you to talk. You should see what they were doing to me! I'm going to be sore for weeks after this!

And someone named Lorena? Well she had the coldest hands I've ever encountered, and a voice that would shatter glass! Dried me up proper quick.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pfffft"
You know, I have that problem too.

11-19-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the "
Yeah baby, way to go. You got through it, baby. The next place will be better, baby. I promise.

*tiptoes away to look for Bingo's village shaman*

*asks about the going rate for exorcisms*

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-07, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the "
Exorcism, schm-exorcism! I'm not crazy, baby! It's just passion, baby! Pure, un-adult-eracting passion, baby!

So, baby, does this mean you want me to stop the head spinning in the bedroom, too?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the "
Thanks for the offer Phil, but I think I'll just hang out in sequesterville and work on my tan.

I have not figured out how we did so badly at this racing thing. Marianna and I get along so well - we just expected to do better.
I'm too tired right now to do much complaining - so I may be back later after I rest awhile.
Thanks for all the fun. Good luck to everyone still racing!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-19-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the "
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-07 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

Sis, you did awesome milking that camel. At least YOU weren't hysterical like SOME people.

We'll have fun at sequesterville laughing at the other teams. A life of ease for us for awhile. (good call on us not visiting Phil's hut, by the way. We're the good girls, you know)

edited to insert the correct sig. oops!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the "
We were the life of the party while waiting on that overnite delay. Gramps turned out o be a pretty good dancer, didn't he? I noticed he kept trying to pinch your butt but you moved too quick for him.
We'll party a good time while waiting for teh rest to join us. Maybe Phil will visit at the villa? We can party and still be good girls.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the "
Will someone PLEASE release me from this trance?

*It's Electric, boogiewoogiewoogie*

On second thought, don't.

And girls, do that again, ok?

Whaddya mean, they're gone? That's it, Nick, we are so tanking this next leg and hitting the Sequesterville Express.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the "
We only made that one wrong turn with our camels, and then got everyone to follow us! We still managed to come in 2nd, which is great, under the radar! Rachel rocks!

we are so rockin dude!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-07, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the "
Were we even in this episode? I remeber getting on the plane, I remeber vysxin helping me off the train, I remeber vysxin milking the camels, I remeber us learning african and racing to the pistop. So we were just a flash.

How did you like that fill 12 teams all at the pitstop at the same time. Isn't that strange.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the "
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-07 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

Geesh guys, the rest of you almost knocked over that poor woman when you tried to shove Nate and I out of the way. Didn't you know she had a baby on her back??? We would have been Number 2 but we were being so careful not to knock her over.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the "
I want my baby back baby back baby back.. don't worry, that was a stunt baby.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-23-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the "
I was really pumped when we decided that I should milk the camel. But then Jennifer had to go and spoil it all and tell me to be gentle with the nipples, just like she does whenever I'm lucky enough to get to play with her oobies. It really kills the mood, if you know what I mean.

>

11-24-07, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the "
And you won't get very many more opportunities if you don't take your eyes off the other women's oobies.

I? Am the Designated Oobie Observer here.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-25-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the "
It's not Nathan's EYES on the other women that I mind.

You better be well rested for tonight's race, baby.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the "
We were so smart at that detour. I mean, doesn't it just make logical sense for each of us to memorize 5 words? That's why we're engineers! We're smart and logical! ...and that got us first place!

By the way, thanks to the TAR producers and Phil for allowing us to visit our home continent. It felt good to be there again.

btar

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the "
Woohoo, sis, we outsmarted them again! Just think, after the race, we get to go on some more trips together.

(I wonder what sittem thinks about this episode. It looked like the school's roof leaked bucketfuls.)

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-19-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the "
I KNEW it! I'm totally responsible for Dad's hernia. It's because I'm so hideously fat. If only I were slender and delicate, like Kynt, this would never have happened.

I was so upset about being responsible for Dad's hernia that I never even commented on how we were in second place to the Pit Stop, until Dad had to stop to put on his rain jacket.

Phil, thanks for the dramatic music. You'll have to find some more. We're probably going to need it.

{Excuse me, I'm going to find that child and try to explain why my dad was beating on his chest and yammering about King Kong while trying to teach her "skyscraper".}

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-07, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the "
About that hernia--maybe it's not boogers in your bones, but boulders! I kept going though. Until I lost our second place because of the jacket. I'm no spring chicken, you know!!

Don't worry daughter, I may have been nice this episode, but my real self will come back soon.

By the way, I'm glad those bitches were eliminated...I loved spreading rumors about them...Who will my next target be? *evil laugh*

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the "
This was the perfect episode for us. Wet, see-through clothing, milking of teats, cowboy-juggling cleavage . . . umm, I mean, how do you expect golf equipment get any action in West Africa? Sheesh!

What is Phil's golf equipment?

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Papers Please!"
Marianna and Julia, your papers are not in good order. They are soaked in camel milk!

Please continue the race as a amateurs until they dry out.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-20-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the "
(*gag, choke*)

Gawd it smells in here! Can't these ladies buy themselves some perfume or something? How rude!! You never know who's going to be on the train with you... like visitors from America. It makes for a very bad impression. Shame on you people of Oogoodoogoomoogoo! I'm sure you can do without rice for one day and use the money to buy some perfume or something just so you can smell good for us. And clean up your trash! Is it so difficult to keep your country clean?

I'm still looking to get a facial somewhere... but not in this place!

And why doesn't anyone want to be my BFF Jenn? I would think it was a privilege for someone to race with me.

11-20-07, 11:28 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the "
How the heck did we get in this show with these bloody Yanks?

Kajagoogoo
Too Shy? This lot? We think not!

11-21-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the "
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-07 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

On your show? How about my show?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/bands_reunited/74723/episode.jhtml

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •