The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-19-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
They are looking for a new Scarlet O'Hara for the remake of 'Gone with the Wind'!! And we all know that you will definitely be the VERY BEST after that show last night!

(Gets down on her hands and knees): God as my witness, I will NEVER go hungry again! Oops-sorry, it was 'I'm sorrrrrry, honey, I JUST CAN'T GET ANY MILLLLLLLLLLLLLK from this caaaaameeellllll!!!!'.

And the award goes to-------------YOU GOT IT!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood callin... Sunny_Bunny 11-19-07 1
 Really moonbaby 11-19-07 2
   RE: Really mattben 11-19-07 3
       RE: Really Colonel Zoidberg 11-20-07 8
           RE: Really Cygnus X1 11-20-07 9
 RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood callin... Seana 11-19-07 4
   RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood callin... FishWoman 11-19-07 5
 RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood callin... Karchita 11-20-07 6
 RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood callin... dabo 11-20-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
ROTFLMAO Lorena!

Although, I think she'd make a better Prissy: "Lawzy, we got to have a farmer! I don't know nothin' 'bout milkin' camels!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Really"
Oh. The. Drama.

Doesn't seem to take much to incite hysterics there. How little sleep did these teams get? That seems like the only explanation for it-unless she acts this way all the time

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-19-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Really"
I'd say they have plenty of time to sleep on the planes. Don't know what the Kid and Grandpa were complaining about. They had an overnighter waiting for the train, anyway.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-20-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Really"
Some people can't sleep on planes. Or in moving trains/cars/etc. Nicolas and Donald may just be like that. My wife and I had a red-eye coming back from our honeymoon in Honolulu and couldn't get a wink of sleep (though I'm not sure if that was because of the plane or because we were still on Hawaiian time and our plane landed five time zones ahead.)

As for the waits to get onto trains and things, I don't know what teams do. I'm sure some get hotels, but those are expensive. That and I don't know how long they really get to sleep for. Give it about a week of going on even a couple of hours less sleep than one's accustomed to, and it starts to get rough. Throw in the occasional all-nighter and you start seeing things and drifting off into dreamworld at inappropriate times. I've been there, and I'm guessing we all have.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Really"
Some people can't sleep on planes.

*raises hand*

My wife and I had a red-eye coming back from our honeymoon in Honolulu and couldn't get a wink of sleep (though I'm not sure if that was because of the plane or because we were still on Hawaiian time and our plane landed five time zones ahead.)

*raises hand again*

Lack of sleep, and my reactions thereafter, are the main reasons why you'll never see me on TAR.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
Good grief, wasn't that awful? Sometimes you wonder if the contestants ever actually *watch* a previous season of TAR. There are going to be frustrating tasks. If you have a tendency to collapse under pressure, don't go on a reality show where you have to compete against other people and the clock and the weather and local livestock.

Mind you, like moonbaby said, it doesn't seem to take much for her to jump straight to the histrionics.

But it *was* kinda funny.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-07, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
Only if by "awful," you actually mean "giggle-inducing."

Initially, I *was* feeling bad for her, as she seemed sort of afraid of the camel. But the more she squeaked and shrieked? The funnier it became.

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-20-07, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
I think Scarlett is much more competent than that. Lorena's little spectacle was embarrassing. Nobody normal gets that frustrated.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lorena, I hear Hollywood calling for you!!!"
Never go in against a Dramadary when death is on the line!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •