The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-07, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Greetings Racers! Half of you reek horribly. But at least you all seem to be fully clothed now. We really did get complaints. The one judge at the ditch-jumping is suing for mental distress.

Jason and Lorena, you're team #1, baby! Have a 3-wheel sport bike, baby. It's all-terrain, baby. I told you you've already hit your "baby" limit. Knock it off.

Nathan and Jen: Well, you're no nicer this leg. But you're faster and I guess that's all that counts.

Shana and Jennifer: I wouldn't hug Shana with all that mud on her either. Wa wa wa waaaaaaaa.

Kynt and Vixsin: *snort* What sort of sheep acrobatics did you think you were going to be doing? I'm really curious. And macrame is totally cool.

Azaria and Hendekea, you started with a 3-hour lead. A 3-hour lead. But you squandered the whole thing and came in 5th. Good job.

TK and Rachel: A strong performance by Rachel at the Detour. Lots of nagging, sure, but a solid follow-up with actually getting the job done.

Marianna and Julia: You see? Just because you make a wrong turn in the countryside in Ireland doesn't mean you can't catch up and kick butt in Holland. That's the beauty of this Race.

Nicolas and Donald: How ironic is it that Ronald was giving Nicolas etiquette lessons? Don, I don't think that the RB was really the task for you, but congrats for succeeding. *runs off to force producers to change upcoming mud-related task*

Ronald and Christina, you're team #9. I bet if Ronald just shut up for a minute, you'd have done better. Christina, you certainly have nerve telling Daddy not to harp on you.

Kate and Pat, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. I guess being smart, nice and patient is no good if you're not fast. Who will feel sorry for Christina with you gone?

Administrative notes:

1. Please keep the game in the game thread.
2. All characters are claimed except for BlondeJennifer.
3. Come play too! Anyone can post as a camera or sound person, a local or cabbie/bus driver. Or! You could be one of the ditch-jumping judges or a piece of hoisted furniture. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Cygnus X1 11-12-07 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Peetah 11-12-07 15
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Cygnus X1 11-12-07 23
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Peetah 11-12-07 25
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 NanaWolf 11-12-07 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Ontheroadagain 11-12-07 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 NanaWolf 11-12-07 19
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Max Headroom 11-12-07 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 CwazyWabbit 11-12-07 17
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Seana 11-14-07 35
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 jbug 11-12-07 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Cyndimaus 11-12-07 10
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 jbug 11-12-07 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 ARnutz 11-12-07 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 cahaya 11-13-07 27
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 MissMyth 11-12-07 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Peetah 11-12-07 14
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 MissMyth 11-12-07 18
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Peetah 11-12-07 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 beau_30 11-12-07 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 bystander 11-13-07 31
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 mrc 11-12-07 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 warp_core breach 11-12-07 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 warp_core breach 11-12-07 13
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 dabo 11-12-07 16
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Ontheroadagain 11-13-07 29
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 emydi 11-13-07 30
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Ontheroadagain 11-14-07 33
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 NanaWolf 11-16-07 39
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Denalio 11-12-07 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 finallytyping 11-12-07 22
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Denalio 11-14-07 32
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 finallytyping 11-14-07 36
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 qwertypie 11-12-07 21
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Max Headroom 11-13-07 26
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 dragonflies 11-13-07 28
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Peetah 11-14-07 34
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 dragonflies 11-15-07 37
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 Denalio 11-16-07 38
 Tricycles? foonermints 11-16-07 40
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2 MissMyth 11-17-07 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
(sings)

I'm - too muddy for my clothes, too filthy for my shorts . . .

#splat#

Hey Ronald, can you help me out here with the lyrics?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Why don't you quiet down? A: I am the designated bad singer on the show. B: You're ticking me off as bad as your grandson. He is so rude and over the line. How dare he do that? Doesn't matter that it was none of my business, I am just going to spout off anyway.

Don't play "Good Cop" with me!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-07 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

What? I have no desire to can't hear you.

Being the eldest on the show DOES have its advantages. Vaulting gooey ditches in my shorts is another one.

I think.

11-12-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Then clean the wax out of your ears like I do! You're only a fake Archie Bunker...I am the real Archie Bunker of the group.

By the way, you only had to vault over the canal, not go swimming.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-12-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-07 AT 08:33 AM (EST)

It's not that we're faster. I'm an acrobat and somersaulted over the other racers.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Way to go, baby.
** Now I just hope she doesn't notice me looking at the blonde team. **

>

11-12-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
No problem, baby. You're a guy - you're supposed to do that - just like you're supposed to be good at physical things. (unlike TK)

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
See what happens when Lorena doesn't harp on me? We win! We win, baby.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-12-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Yeah, baby! That was awewome, baby! We did great, baby! I'm soooooo proud of you, baby! You're the best, baby!

What? Baby is my secret weapon. If I say it enough, he will not be so surprised when I tell him the birth control didn't work. I know. Pretty smart for an emotional wreck...

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Alright, that's it. I'm assessing you two a 1-hour penalty for saying "baby" too often.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-07 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

I have no idea how we got so lost or turned around! Good grief! you'd think we were blond or something!

And "daddy dearest"? Lay off your daughter! For some reason I expected that behavior from grandpa Don (my apologies Don), but not from you.
Hey Christina? You can run with us when you ditch the old man. kay?

ETA: Have all of you noticed that I have not cried yet? Sis is very proud of me.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-12-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Of course I'm proud of you. Sister power! But don't call us blonde. We are so much smarter then that. (really, we are) Let's aim for the front of the pack this next leg, okay?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Ok sis, first next time for sure!
BTW, when do I get to do a roadblock? I apprecite you getting all muddy and everything, but please don't wait till it's one of those 'eat the nasty stuff' roadlocks before I get have to do one.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Hey Phil... is it our fault that you sent us off at midnight only to have us wait for the airport ticket counter to open at 6 am??? You actually made us squander 6 hours!

...and all those other teams had way more than a chance at catching up... except for those ministers, they wouldn't have a chance to catch up even if they left before us!

btar

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Way ta tell it to 'em, sis.

Bunch points or no bunch points, we're movin' right along. Ain't nuthin' we can't do!

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I am seriously starting to hope that the saying Dad has printed on all his shirts is NOT a rhetorical question.

To the producers: Thanks for having even more bicycle related challenges. Just keeps reminding me that "you-know-who" was never home to teach me to ride a bike. Just one more thing I had to learn on my own.

Julia? Thanks so much for the offer. I was really considering going home with the ministers.

Wasn't it nice to hear a religious person say that they really didn't think God was concerned about whether they won the Amazing Race?

11-12-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Heh. I have way too much material to work with here. Let's start with:

Do ya have your fanny pack? Why are you wasting time by forgeting your fanny pack? We need to go! Now it's time to run, do you have your shoes? (yes, I actually said that!) we don't want to waste time looking around for the shoes *on your feet*!! Why are you always disappointing me? I am just telling you the real truth of things.

I guess one leg was long enough to treat you like a daughter; from now on, you are to be treated like one of my very put upon employees at Dunder Mifflin-Walla Walla branch!

Man, I am an arsehole!

11-12-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Didja see how I was being all diplomatic at the airport, trying to keep you from alienating other teams?

I think I further showcased my diplomatic skills by not going upside your head with a fanny pack, shoe, or contaminated backpack when you kept constantly berating me in front of the other teams.

And just in the interest of clarification, you didn't want to do the hoist detour and then you thought the hunt detour was going to be too hard. Did you expect Phil to pop up with door #3?

O.K. right now I just really need to concentrate.

Dad, Dwight Schrute is your hero, isn't he"?

11-12-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Chris, are you wasting time on the internet? I am telling you, we are going to fall behind, and it's useless. I am not alienating teams, because I heard what I heard and I just got the wax cleaned out of my ears last week! That little brat is the "Bad Cop"; he needs to be polite and kind to the clerks like me!

As for your failing optimism diplomacy, I am telling you that it only lead to ocean of bicycle, like I said. If you didn't waffle in making our bad team choices, you would hear me telling me you real truth of things!

Lose some weight. Because of you, the bike fall over. That's another of your mistakes we need to review. Not to mention your pole vaulting techniques. Let me go over pole vaulting theory (which I have never done....

oi vey!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Okay I guess it doesn't involve sheep. Darn. I really like sheeps.
Oh man that pole vault thing ruined my mascare. And my pretty face.
And Donald please please keep your clothes on, your not Mom Poalo.
Phill why didn't you tell Donald it was illegal to wear skives in asterdams during pole vaulting.
Yes Macrame is totally cool. I'm surprized that Vysxin was able to lift everything. She and Rachel made T.K. look weak. Sorry T.K. we're steal cool, I'll teach you to outline your eyes later.
Still in the top 4 wohooo.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-13-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
You were very manly pole vaulting. For some reason the other contestants thought you'd be good at that roadblock. They seemed to think you've been vaulting poles for a long time now. I have no idea what they mean by that? Do you?

It was so cool how we got to start the race in the dark this week. I love being in the dark. It feels like home. Come here and let me fix your makeup. Your eyeliner is leaking. And don't worry...you shouldn't be embarassed that I carted you around in the front of the bike. It doesn't make you less of a shemale.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I find it astonishing that *anyone* could bike past Phil's golf equipment. How could their eyes not be drawn to it?

What is Phil's golf equipment?

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-12-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I'll call you after the show.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
We're going to Amersterdam! We're going to Amersterdam! Ha! I bet you thought I was going to say that I'm Amersterdamnese. No, I just like to get excited and give my oobies a workout. However, nobody told me that the only single guys would be gramps, the boy and the nerd. Ah well, there's always the golf equipment...

Did you notice how highly I think of myself. Why my arms are the strongest here and watch how I hoisted those items up to the apartment. I collapsed at the end of the task - even though those other chicks didn't... but hey, it's very difficult when you have oobies the size of mine. Sometimes oobies as perfect as mine can be a hinderance.

Did you notice that I get more camera time than Jennifer? That's because I'm way more hotter than her.

Geez, where can a girl get a facial around here? This Amsterdamnese mud irritates my skin.

Did you know that I used to date Ryan Seacrest? The golf equipment is next on my list...

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
psssssssssst...watch it, willya, you keep askin' for facials eventually you'll have all kinda volunteers

11-13-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Shana -- If you really want a facial, I'd be happy to help. Just make sure my girlfriend isn't looking this way.

>

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
remember I'm watching you....

11-14-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Damn A$$. Leave me the f#%^*#^k alone.
But tell me, what do you know about milking camels?

>

11-16-07, 06:13 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Hey, baby, that's no way to talk about your identical twin. Remember, he's not the only one watching you, baby.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I was trying to look at all those bikes but I just kept losing my focus! I mean, with every bicycle I kept thinking of that saying " A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" and was distracted wondering if there were fish for all of these bicycles! As a Lesbian for the Lord, clearly I didn't need a man OR a bicycle OR a fish. Wait, I DO need to find a bicycle... what was that again?

I just lost concentration over and over again!

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
LOL!

ummm, this isn't the Be the Amazing Lurker thread?

11-14-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Um God? Is that You? I thought You didn't care one way or the other about the outcome of The Amazing Race....

And yet, here You are..... (if this is indeed You)

Hmmmmm....

We did really try not to be a wimp for Jesus, but we were just wimps for ourselves instead.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I'm not a God but I play one on RTV.

Or do I?

Amazing Lurker

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
I'm glad at least ONE of us is playing. Sheesh -- I really thought that being laid back would be an excellent strategy for winning.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Works for me, baby. You might want to pass that thought on to Lorena, though.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
You were great Rach. Hey, I never said I was good at tieing knots. Only untieing them.

we are so rockin dude!

11-14-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
More like rolling doobies. Too bad I wasn't there with you! I would have done a much better job. I could have told you the entire history, philosophy, and theory of not tying. But my disappointing daughter in her waffle decision making made us go to other detour choice. What an ocean of choice that was?!) True, I was nervous about tying nots, but if you tried it, I certainly could have harangued coached you on it. See, what you do is, you pot-headed dirty hair, is...

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
*runs away*

we are so rockin dude!

11-16-07, 04:05 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Hey look Kate! It's the Geico caveman. The Geico caveman is racing with that girl, Rachel!

Seriously doesn't TK look like he belongs with those caveman dudes?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Tricycles?"
What are you handing out for first place, leftover rejects from The Price is Right that even Drew Carey would be embarrassed about? Bet you're jealous that Jiffy got Charmin and all they could dig up for you is Schwinn. What's next?

They each get a piece of Bazooka gum?

11-17-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.2"
Been watching the previews and I'm wondering how I'm responsible for my dad's hernia.

I have no doubt that I AM responsible, just wondering how.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •