The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-07, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Welcome to the Hotel de Ville. *shakes booty* You know I can dance. I wouldn't have incurred a penalty at that Detour. I've got all the right moves.

Hendekea and Azaria! You've come in first again! Have some scooters. Please watch your language, Hendekea. Azaria, what will it take for you to admit that she's not as slow as you think? At least she didn't run the wrong way to the mat.

Jen and Nathan: You seem to have mistaken Hendekea and Azaria for the Cho brothers. I'm afraid you're going to have to actually come in first to get the first place prize.

Ronald and Christina: Less infighting is always good. Ronald, you stopped harassing Christina at every possible opportunity and look! You're in third place!

Nicolas and Donald: I'm endlessly pleased you chose the gold mining Detour. I just really don't want to think about you two doing a dance. Oh, ack.

Kynt and Vyxsin: Who knew Kynt had such mad baton-twirling skillz? The judges loved you!

Shana and Jennifer: You named your chicken after me? Er. Thanks. I think. And thank-you for metaphorically smashing the champagne on the metaphorical bow of our new non-Yield.

TK and Rachel: You decided to "keep cool" and it sure paid off. You're going to be the last team to leave the Pit Stop. But even worse for DAWs? You hardly got any face time this leg.

Lorena and Jason: You are the last team to arrive. I'm not really sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Amazing Race. Alas, you were the bow upon which our new champagne non-Yield was metaphorically smashed. Or something.

Any parting words (quietly please) before we send you off to Sequesterville.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play with us! All the characters are taken except BlondeJennifer, but anyone may post as a cabbie, a local or a cameraperson. Or hey! Be creative! Post as one of the poor little goats or the SYTYCD judges.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 We're first! We're first! NanaWolf 11-26-07 1
   RE: We're first! We're first! Ontheroadagain 11-26-07 2
       RE: We're first! We're first! NanaWolf 11-27-07 22
           RE: We're first! We're first! Ontheroadagain 11-30-07 29
               RE: We're first! We're first! NanaWolf 12-02-07 32
   RE: We're first! We're first! Cygnus X1 11-26-07 6
       RE: We're first! We're first! Max Headroom 11-26-07 7
           RE: We're first! We're first! dragonflies 11-26-07 15
   RE: We're first! We're first! cahaya 11-27-07 21
       RE: We're first! We're first! ARnutz 12-01-07 30
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Max Headroom 11-26-07 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 CwazyWabbit 11-26-07 17
 I'm baaaaaaack! Max Headroom 11-26-07 4
   RE: I'm baaaaaaack! Seana 11-26-07 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 beau_30 11-26-07 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 qwertypie 11-26-07 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 dragonflies 11-26-07 16
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 qwertypie 11-27-07 25
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 jbug 11-26-07 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Cyndimaus 11-26-07 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 CwazyWabbit 11-26-07 18
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Max Headroom 11-27-07 23
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 mrc 11-26-07 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 emydi 11-26-07 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Seana 11-26-07 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 CwazyWabbit 11-26-07 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Max Headroom 11-27-07 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Molaholic 11-26-07 20
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 MissMyth 11-27-07 26
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Cygnus X1 11-27-07 27
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 MissMyth 12-03-07 33
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 Cygnus X1 11-30-07 28
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4 beau_30 12-01-07 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-26-07, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "We're first! We're first!"
At least we got our turn at being first on this board! I can't stand it when *other* people hog first place all the time. Didn't their mother ever teach them to TAKE TURNS!?!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-26-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Hey, Jenn, if you could have shown a little creativity in your dance routine, instead of just following your cheerleading moves, maybe we would have beaten the siblings by 10 minutes.

>

11-27-07, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Hey Baby, maybe if you HAD a dance routine, we could have beaten them. In fact, I'm getting a bit bored with all your "moves."

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-07, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Hey babe, I just saw the shots of the Latin sisters topless on the beach at Sequesterville. I'm thinking maybe we should lose this round, sound good to you?

>

12-02-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
32. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
No way. It's our turn to come in first. You owe me big time and you better keep your eyes on the road - not on those losers.

Goooooooo team!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Um, Jen?

I'd like my top back, thankyouverymuch.

You can't have the oobies, though. The warranty hasn't expired yet They're mine.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Umm, wasn't the other Jennifer wearing your top? You know, the tall one?

*dozes off in armchair again*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Those poor little chickens!

We would have ROCKED at that dancing detour.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Hey, we were first, lady.

I wandered aroun' a bit at the end there, but yo, when my sis calls, I can run!

(*high fives sis*)

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: We're first! We're first!"
Can you believe she whined like that? Did she think we'd just step aside and let her have it? *rolls eyes*

*high fives bro*

11-26-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Dang it baby, we gave it our best. I got to show off my cool hat, participate in West African Idol, and race partway around the world with you, baby. And I (mostly) had a blast.

No more camel milking, ok?

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-07, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
It was wonderful, baby, and you are right. We don't need to get married anytime soon. There are so many other (baby) more (baby)important (baby baby baby) things. As long as we are together...baby.

What? Did you say camel? Why does my head feel like its going to spin? Must be that passion thing again.

11-26-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
4. "I'm baaaaaaack!"
Didn't you know that taxi drivers have ESP? That eight of us would know to drive our oversized minivan taxis out to Bingo, Burkina Faso, a place so small and out of the way that its train stop doesn't have a station?

Phew, don't those blonde girls ever bathe? You'd think they'd spent the last few days traveling in Africa or something.

*nudges Seana, waits for updated siggie*

11-26-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I'm baaaaaaack!"
Your wish is my command and stuff.

Isn't that the cutest little cab? Wuzza wuzza.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Vysxin its okay to cry. It shows that we goths have feelings too. It really is an emotional journey.
I mean the last few legs I've been the feminie one, but now Vysxin in so I have to be the masculine for us.
I know I haven't done as many roadblocks as you honey, but i'm waiting for the right time so it would count.
Again its okay to cry, its your day to shine.

Oh yes we are aliens from Louisana. You see David & Mary from Season 9 & 11 were our neighbors. I really liked coal mining with him. That where David found us at.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
*wandering around, still lost*

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
I was getting just a little worried about you, but I knew you would be just fine. You are awesome Rachel!

we are so rockin dude!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-07, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Slow and steady wins the race!
TAR 12
Great for foreplay too!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Lorena & Jason, we're excited that you 2 will be joining us here in sequesterville. It's been a bit boring so maybe we'll have a little fun now.
Lorena? You are a lucky girl. Jason seems so nice and considerate and sincere. Hope that wasn't an act for tv - if so, he should get a job in hollywood.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-26-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Sis, we would have done so well on this leg, doncha think?

So glad we'll have more company in sequesterville.

11-26-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Did you or did you not read my bio on the CBS website? I am a very jealous woman and I already know that my baby likes a hot-blooded, passsionate latina woman. We are so not coming to sequesterville. Not till you two hoochies grow old and ugly.

We are actually going to follow the teams to Lithuania. I got a job there as a bus driver. We are going to see what happens when metal meets plastic...bottle blond plastic, to be exact.

11-27-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
No worries, baby. Baby, I'm committed to you.

But you should at least be polite to them, baby. After all, who gave you the tip to get through that camel milking task??

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
At first, I thought this episode was going to be called "Choke the Chicken," which made me happy. But it wasn't. At least, those peeps noticed Phil's hair. Maybe they noticed something else as well. *raises eyebrows Groucho-style*

What is Phil's golf equipment?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
EEE--AWWWW I agree

I'm going to have to start keeping track of all this cruelty to animals here....

OMH I actually thought of you mrc when they said that...

11-26-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
I should have done this before:

11-26-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
What do you mean we are eliminated? We can't be done yet. My baby told me to have hope. He told me good things come to those who work hard. He wouldn't string me along, would he? Not about something that is soooooo important to me. I had better stop thinking about it, 'cause when I do think about it my head starts to spin again...

I'm a good dancer. Why couldn't I have danced with the camel in my roadblock? Now that, I would have rocked.

11-27-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Yeah baby, you keep on dancing for me.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
{yoo hoo, over here!}

Yes, racers, welcome to our loverly little Hotel City Hall. Great to see you were able to get a taxi out of Bingo B I N G O .. and Bingo was his name-o because here in town, for some strange reason, there wasn't a single cab to be found!

Now, don't mind about that BFSPCA agent over there in the corner ... he's not really out after you, but he does have a couple of questions concerning chickens, net sacks, baby goats and bungie cords.

I also want to congratulate all of you for your wonderful performances introducing the world to American Burkina Faso Idol. I'm also pleased to see that some of you have picked up a couple of words of French -- these will come in handy as you travel throughout West Africa. I'm confused, though, since when did rapido and gracias enter the francophone lexicon?

Does anybody remember me?

Phil, if we're done, I'm heading over to that gold mine --- pulling a full ounce out of the ground in 10 minutes, and nice big nuggets, too -- pays a heck of a lot better than this job.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-27-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Whooooeeeeee! Dad! We came in third. Way to move up and show Donald and his geekson whatfor. See how nice it is when we work together in a spirit of cooperation with supportive dialogue?

And, yes I'm hearing you when you talk about your hernia. I know you (probably) aren't just trying to remind me that I caused it. And I'm willing to do all the Detours if it will help.

Just one question, did you slap my hand away when I was trying to help get the chicken in the bag?

Speaking of which, wasn't the foreshadowing regarding the chickens cool? Didn't everyone think that someone was going to show up at the mat without their chicken? Didn't everyone think it was going to be the blonds since they went on and on about karma and payback?

11-27-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Hey now. We all arrived at the same time. We could open up a law firm, Ronald and Donald. Or a fast food joint . . . naaah.

We totally aced that panning for gold. You youngsters didn't use enough water! Gotta rinse that mud off.

And Christina, I'd like to rinse you off sometime also . . .

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-07, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Ewwwww! Donald, go talk to the blondes.

11-30-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
I TOLD you we should have tanked this leg! I mean, look at what we missed!

And it would have given Lorena another couple legs to rehab her image. Guess I need to talk to those blondes, iykwim.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.4"
Has anyone seen Vysxkin?
Did I loose her during her break down?
Wow it looks like she does all the work on the race, and I do all the work on the boards.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •