The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-07, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
Who knew that Taipa was a Portuguese colony and is now under special administration by mainland China? Here is some interesting information from Wikipedia. I wonder how true it is. Danny, Oswald? Any thoughts?

It is also worth noting that, as the great majority of the population in Taipa and Macau is Chinese, most people refer to this island by its Chinese name "Tamzai", and most taxi drivers and bus drivers will not understand if asked how to go to "Taipa".

Dustin and Kandice, you're the first team to arrive. It was obviously the best choice for Kandice to do the Roadblock, since Dustin was in tears just thinking about it. It was brave, if not truthful, of you to take as much credit as you did for Yielding Eric and Danielle. I guess.

Charla and Mirna, you're the second team... Look, would you please stop harping about the thickness of the noodles for just one minute? I have a spiel to get through here. Oh nevermind. Just keep on squawking.

Eric and Danielle, how relieved you must be to be in third place. It's very stressful to be marked for elimination. And it must be gratifying to be certain that the team coming in fourth, the last place team and incidentally the team that Yielded you will be eliminated.

*snerk*

Danny and Oswald, you're the last team to arrive, but in a bizarre twist that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, we've decided to have two non-eliminations right after the other! And in answer to your question about whether you can prostitute yourself on the Race, the answer is apprarently yes.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as the guy at the noodle place or one of the people who didn't know where the lake was. Jump on in and play with us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 Max Headroom 04-23-07 1
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 sporkman 04-23-07 2
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 Cygnus X1 04-24-07 10
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 foonermints 04-23-07 3
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 CwazyWabbit 04-23-07 4
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 jbug 04-23-07 5
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 cahaya 04-23-07 6
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 foonermints 04-23-07 7
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 CwazyWabbit 04-23-07 8
           RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 Cygnus X1 04-25-07 11
           RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 beau_30 04-27-07 12
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11 Molaholic 04-24-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
Hey Phil, aren't you disappointed in the Macau Tower jump operator? Half of America would've wanted to see Miss New York without clothes...

Oswald, you're an honest man. (Even if we could've saved the cash because we outran you and Danny to the Yield so you couldn't have Yielded us anyway.) Sorry about the moral dilemma, but you made your choice and now you have to live with it. And what took you so long on the dragon-carrying Detour??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-07, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
What was so hard about the noodle detour? Joe and I have one of those noodle tables at home for making our own homemade noodles. If we ever invite any of you to a dinner party at our house we will be sure to serve our famous homemade Taipa noodles, cut extra thin. I mean, who serves half inch thick noodles?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-07, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
I mean, who serves half inch thick noodles?

I won't tell 'em if you won't.

Aren't you glad Bruck and BvM let us sit this one out in the hotel?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

Wave Runners? Catamarans? Look Manboobie, or should I call you PseudoBOB, when do we get to see oversize jukeboxes and popcorn vending carts? The real trick to it is to start giving away CARS!
Now btw, did they actually throw that nasty self righteous troll from the top of the tower? I thought dwarf tossing is outlawed, or at least it was in Australia.

Plus, I can't figure out if she fell slower or faster than the others. Us gnomes are bad with our wind resistance vs. weight equations.
etf:Wyborova spellink

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
*trips* I'mmmmmmm *splats on the ground* fine! *jumps up* See! Eric says I'm fine. He is right. He is always right (Oh, except about asking for directions and letting me make a decision every now or than, but those are small things.)

After yesterday's show, I'm sure everyone is rooting for me, 'cause NO ONE has gone through what I have gone through on this race. NO ONE has had to ride coattails like me. NO ONE has had to put up with a boob of a parter like me. NO ONE has had to deal with the stress of doing things they are scared of doing like I have. NO ONE has had to deal with boobs slapping them in the face everytime they run like I have. Okay...I'm sure you get the picture. Now, just start rooting for me and giving us respect, 'cause we deserve it. We really do.

Amber, Victoria, Flo, Hayden...I do not know these names you are throwing at me. Really. I don't get it.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

Did you forget who I am married to honey? You? You just have to put up with your boob partner for the race.
Me? I'm married to mine for life!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

Aaagh! Another round without a Sequesterville visitor!

We wanna go home!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
*looks up*
Why, hello millionairs!
I hear oobies are the best thing going around these parts. How's 'bouts buying a few shares at a nice price?

Yarrrrr. Hic.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
There you are, Gnomie! What are you doing!?! Give those oobies back to me right now! We might have to swim on the next leg and I will need them. Geez, I never saw that one coming...A word to all the girls out there. Never, and I mean, NEVER "party" with a gnome!

Went to sleep content and buoyant. Woke up energized and deflated.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-07, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-07 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

RIDICULOUS GENERIC EARLY SHOW-TYPE QUESTION ALERT

So tell me, Danielle, how did you feel when you saw your faces on the Yield again?

And just what DO you see in Eric again?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-07, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
Hey try partying with the hippies. You know its not fun getting drunk and showing off my man oobies.
Besides Gnome thoose oobies belong to me. Haven't heard its Danielle and her three boobs racing. So that means I own them, so hands off buster.

asdfkadsljfldsakfkd;lasjfkl;ksdajl;fdskjl;f Danny and Oswald are a sldaskfjldkasjflsdakjf peice of oa mdsdlskjflkas :OWOOODflkdsajflk;askjyeilding us again stupid muther sadkfsdfjdsa;lkjf;kals its not like we did anything to them wait until we see them again you stoasjdflkdsalij buggers.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 11"
Hello and welcome to Macau. Donja just lvoe our wonderful weather? Nothing but sunshine and white cotton-tail clouds!

Oh, and BTW, our Space Needle beats the bejeebers out of that toothpick in Seattle!

Kandice, Dustin and Kandice (or are you Dustin?): Great job of bouncing there girls! Too bad we had to replace one (or was it two) of our local cameramen... But anyway, enjoy the Orbitz Travelocity Waverunner wtf? prize after the race. Oh, one more little thing -- make sure Schmirna doesn't compare notes with Eric and Danielle about that little Yield prostitution trick you played...

Mirna MY FRIEND and Charla MY FRIEND: You're team number two. As it should be. I'm glad we were able to supply the rodent gnome-sized jump suit. Now, just where did those 1/2-inch noodles go?

Eric and Danielle: Congratulations on not getting lost this time (well, not too lost, anyway). Third place after the agonizing 30 minute wait. All that time to wait and think about those evil BQs Cha-chas. Maybe if you offer them a couple of bucks they might come clean...

Danny and Oswald: You're the last team to arrive. What a humiliating experience, what with losing our lake and all. Plus, you've earned the ire of another team. The good news -- nobody in Sequesterville is gunning for you.

Andy, you still owe me 14 minutes -

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •