The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

waldo555 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
So, in light of their possible win tonight and the fact that they have no hate threads here we go:

I hate Uchenna & Joyce.

They make all kinds of racing mistakes. Like last week they knew about the flight to Frankfurt but decided to stay in Istanbul. I mean there has to be 50 Frankfurt to London flights every day, its hardly a risk at all. This is undoubtably the stupidest mistake so far in the race, it cost them over 2 hours at this late stage of the game. Unexcusable.

(At least Rob didn't realize he was making a dumb mistake when he mentioned the earlier flight and it didn't cost as much time)

Then they decided to help M&G with the boats. You're in a race, stop trying to act like good people for the cameras, we can see right through it. But seriously, literally every second counts as we have seen in some of the footraces to the mat so far. Why risk $1 million dollars for a pointless gesture. If you'd rather help people than make money don't work at Enron/Worldcom and help some poor kids somewhere.

And don't get me started on looks. U&J are by far the worst looking team, and after seeing Kelly without her makeup thats quite a statement. Joyce looks better bald. Seriously, just think about that, she looks better without hair, just try and remember how hideous it was. Not to mention those scars or whatever all over her face.

Thats all I can think of for now, please pile on some more as I don't want this to be a lovefest if they win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Dakota 05-10-05 1
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 ARnutz 05-10-05 2
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 zipperhead 05-10-05 3
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cahaya 05-10-05 6
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 LibraRising 05-10-05 4
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 sittem 05-11-05 29
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 zipperhead 05-10-05 5
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Cygnus X1 05-10-05 7
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 RealityMom 05-10-05 8
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 waldo555 05-10-05 9
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Dakota 05-10-05 10
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 waldo555 05-10-05 12
           RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Dakota 05-10-05 13
           RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cambo 05-11-05 31
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 iloverob 05-10-05 11
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 ARnutz 05-10-05 16
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cahaya 05-10-05 19
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 LibraRising 05-10-05 18
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 waldo555 05-10-05 20
       Pretty People? Cygnus X1 05-11-05 24
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 90210grrrl 05-11-05 25
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 trudy 05-10-05 14
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Cleveland Guy 05-10-05 15
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 ARnutz 05-10-05 17
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Dakota 05-10-05 21
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 waldo555 05-10-05 22
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Dakota 05-11-05 23
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 90210grrrl 05-11-05 26
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 bostonrobfan 05-11-05 27
 Late to the party Coconut 05-11-05 28
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 trudy 05-11-05 30
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cambo 05-11-05 32
       RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 trudy 05-23-05 33
           RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cahaya 05-24-05 34
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 coolflowerpowerman 04-13-07 35
   RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 cahaya 04-13-07 36
 RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1 Estee 04-13-07 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
OMH! If they win we'll have to live with the idea that being considerate doesn't make you a total loser. Ahhhhhhhhh! *Runs from room screaming.*

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Ummm... TEHO (to each his/her own). Nope, not gonna join the bashing. I love them.

I just kinda have a feeling there will not be a "part 2" here, which would render the "part 1" unnecessary.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"

>I just kinda have a feeling
>there will not be a
>"part 2" here, which would
>render the "part 1" unnecessary.

lol

There is a reason we have not seen a real U/J basher thread - they are pretty good, they work pretty well together and they seem to be nice people. AND they haven't already cashed a million dollar reality check.

Go U/J!!!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
for Nutz.

Some o' y'all know where it's at.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Like last week they knew about the flight to Frankfurt but decided to stay in Istanbul.

It was an error, to be sure, but I don't think it qualifies as the stupidest mistake in the race.

Making a connection instead of a direct flight, particularly when you don't have guaranteed seats, is a risk. Plus, that doubles the risk of delays. Look what happened to Charla/Mirna.

The direct flight turned out to be the wrong decision, and although it wasn't clear, I got the impression they knew there were connecting flights (Meredith, I think, said something about "a bird in the hand"). To me, it's more akin to hitting on 16 in blackjack when the dealer has a 9 or 10 showing.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Actually, I thought it was actually a good move on their part. They had two birds in the had - the direct flight virtually guaranteing they'd get to London at a certain time while the connections in Frankfurt had no such guarantee. Second, they have the SLOWEST team in the race on the same plane with them. The object at this point is to not get eliminated. Racing next to MG virtually guaranteed that.

Good move!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

Not sure what you're trying to prove, but let's take a look at what you have --

I hate Uchenna & Joyce.

Okay. Good start, we know where you're coming from ('cause the title wasn't obvious enough for people like me).

They make all kinds of racing mistakes.

And yet they are in the final three....

Like last week they knew about the flight to Frankfurt...its hardly a risk at all.

C'mon, even Romber knew it was a risk.

This is undoubtably the stupidest mistake so far in the race

How is it worse than flipping a car??? Or driving for two hours in the wrong direction??? Or bringing your mother with you???

Then they decided to help M&G with the boats. You're in a race, stop trying to act like good people for the cameras, we can see right through it.

*sigh*
Is it me, or is altruism completely dead in our society? Can no one do a good dead without being accused of putting on a show?

Why risk $1 million dollars for a pointless gesture.

Because they could certainly beat M/G in a foot race to the mat.

If you'd rather help people than make money don't work at Enron/Worldcom and help some poor kids somewhere.

double **sigh**
Are you saying that making money and helping others is mutually exclusive?

And don't get me started on looks.

Why? Is recess almost over and you have to go back to the classroom soon? Honestly, ripping people on account of their looks? You can do better can't you?

please pile on some more as I don't want this to be a lovefest if they win.

Yes, it's a real shame when people unanimously appplaud a couple who worked hard to beat other good teams to win a prize.

ETA to change paragraphing

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
The only part of this I could possibly agree with is the flight selection; since Frankfurt is one of the busiest airports in the world, I suspect it wouldn't have been too hard to find another flight from there to London if necessary.

But I admit that's Monday morning quarterbacking, and the point about what happened to Mirna and Schmirna is well taken.

Other than that, I find U/J a difficult team to bash. Their skills have improved as the race has gone on. And maybe they might be Chip and Kim redux; you never know.

Now that I think about it, Mir/Schmir were pretty polarizing before Romber came along.

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityMom Click to send private message to RealityMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Sorry to burst your bubble but there'll be no bashing from this poster. I love them. After the hair-shaving, my son said that Uchenna has to be the best husband, ever. This was a couple who came on the show, saying their marriage had some problems. I think this race has really helped bring them together. They are so encouraging to each other. The only time we only saw either upset with the other was when Joyce drove the London doubledecker and Uchenna thought he was helping her by shouting out instructions. As soon as he realized it was upsetting her, he stopped. I don't know many couples who wouldn't have gotten a little testy with each other during a task like this (and Rob and Amber, the fact that you guys didn't, is another reason why I love you!) Just think of it, I've never even driven an SUV, let alone something the size of a bus. I can drive a stick shift, but Joyce had to drive on the other side, so everything was reversed. This couple hasn't done everything perfect along the way, in terms of racing, but as human beings, they're an inspiration!

05-10-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waldo555 Click to send private message to waldo555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

Uhhh, I wan't expecting everyone to like U&J. Damn, if they win I guess I'm going to be the only one who is disapointed. Heh, I noticed no one disputed my comment on their looks. I'm shallow but I like to see pretty people on my televison.

On another note Debbie and Bianca driving 2 hours in the wrong direction to the ocean in Chile (while being the only fluent Spanish speakers on the race.) is stupider than the flight thing.

Common, someone besides me must hate U&J, lets hear it.

05-10-05, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
I'm pulling for them to win it all, but let's not forget Uchenna forgetting to take the damn post in the tree removal challenge -- and having to go back for it. They got lucky that time.

05-10-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"

Ooooohhh good one Dakota, I forgot that. The point of this thread is sort of so that U&J don't escape from this race without any negative comments. I feel like they have no personality. I mean Romber has that whole devious/evil thing going on that polarizes people. And R&K have their constant arguing thats annoying but at least its real. I don't hate U&J but they are just so bleh, with no personality. Like Joyce said last episode in real life they aren't like this in real life.

05-10-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
eh. Nobody's perfect. And I loved how Uchenna said that Joyce did better once he shut up.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW Goooooo U/J!

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
>
>Ooooohhh good one Dakota, I forgot
>that. The point of this
>thread is sort of so
>that U&J don't escape from
>this race without any negative
>comments. I feel like they
>have no personality. I mean
>Romber has that whole devious/evil
>thing going on that polarizes
>people. And R&K have their
>constant arguing thats annoying but
>at least its real.

It's not like Amber oozes with personality. It's all Rob.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Uchenna is hot!!!! I would have said something earlier, but I figured you really wanted people who would bash them so I didn't want to interfere with your thread. But since you are implying that everyone thinks they are ugly, I figured that was my invitation.

And Joyce is pretty.

05-10-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Uchenna is hot!!!!

Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm!!! Yes he is!

... and Joyce is gorgeous, even moreso without her hair!

I wasn't going to even thouch the whole "looks" comment, because I'm not that petty, but I just had to agree with you here!

True beauty is on the inside anyway!

05-10-05, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
She is beautiful! With a heart of gold, yeah.

Need a bash? *Bash, bash, bash* myse'f in the head for not checking the flight schedules more carefully last leg.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-10-05, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Forgive me for a moderate hijacking, but this raises a question:

I'm shallow but I like to see pretty people on my televison.

Every reality show we hear laments about the "model casting" that goes on. Yet, the more "regular-looking" people often get torn to shreds over their looks (I, of course, being among the bashers).

So, which would you rather have? A season full of "pretty" people like Hayden/Aaron or the regular joes and janes who don't provide much in the way of eye candy?

(This question is not aimed at Waldo but is more of a general question)

FTR, I think Uchenna/Joyce are both attractive, even though they won't be making any People magazine lists anytime soon.

05-10-05, 05:33 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"

Its an interesting question. I would err toward more good looking people, although you would think out of thousands of applicants they could find some that are good racers and have interesting personalities not just manwhores and bimbos (see Megan and Heidi, Debbie and Biancca from this season). About the hijacking thats fine because this thread seems to have been taken over by U&J lovers anyway which sort of defeats the whole reason I made it.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Pretty People?"
At the risk of turning this into the America's Next Top Model board, I want to say that weight seems to be one of the main bashables for a contestant, whether over- or underweight. We saw that this year on TAR with Ryan and Chuck as well as Lynn, on the plus size, and "Amberexia" on the minus size. (If I were on, I'd be on the plus size too.)

It's entirely true that they're the ones who put themselves out there for all of us to see, root for, and bash. My counter-question is, who's been able to overcome weight problems (in either direction) on a reality show, and how did they do so? (You all watch more of these than I do, and I missed the first 4 seasons of TAR.)

Example: I have a dear friend, although I haven't seen her in years, who is rather overweight. But that's not the first thing I think of when I, or just about anyone else, see her. Rather, she's incredibly loving to just about everyone. And that's how she's overcome everyone thinking of her as That Fat _____.

90210grrrl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-05, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 90210grrrl Click to send private message to 90210grrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
"So, which would you rather have? A season full of "pretty" people like Hayden/Aaron or the regular joes and janes who don't provide much in the way of eye candy?"

Hayden and Aaron were the "pretty" people?

trudy 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Well, there's the whole cab ride with Uchenna calling the driver an "idiot" and a "clown" and otherwise going nuts. Joyce seems like she could be more than a little snippy when she's in the mood. I'm totally not in agreement with the saintly picture everyone's painting of them and their racing skills have been mediocre to put it nicely but actually they are pretty blah. If they win I will be disappointed once again that a team with lousy skills comes in first.

Cleveland Guy 153 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleveland%20Guy Click to send private message to Cleveland%20Guy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
This team clearly is the worst of the 3 left.

If they were really good, they would know when to finsih 1st in a leg, or at least what GNOME to pick up along the route.

They have bad skills on picking when to finish first, so no way they can finish first when $1 Million is on the line.

'.
'.

Anyone who takes this for more than the joke it's meant to be needs to loosen up.

05-10-05, 05:05 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
*snort*

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

05-10-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Cleveland, I was totally buying it and trying to figure out how they could know which legs...... *shakes a little to loosen up* This is the first season that I've really followed TAR, although I've seen random episodes before, so I don't know all the ins and outs.

We're trying, Waldo, as you can see. It's what Bashers is all about, no?

05-10-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"

Haha. I think their bad skills have more to do with only finishing first twice. One of those was due to a super easy fast forward (head shaving, takes no skill and about 10 min.) On the other hand Romber finished first four times and thus double the chance to win. Also they finished first on that half leg.

05-11-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
That must be why they never got a prize for finishing first. Oops! Wait a minute!

*applause*

90210grrrl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 90210grrrl Click to send private message to 90210grrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
You can hate Uchenna and Joyce all you want, but they still won and you wont get any bashing from me either, I love them.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-11-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
They made lots of mistakes. How many times did they get lost during the course of the show? And the post thing? Aaagh! But my favorite was the "Nah, let's not look for other flights" the week after they looked for other flights and found a quicker one. Way to learn, people!

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Late to the party"
but I don't like them either, before or after the win. They aren't necessarily bad people, though Uchenna bugs me with his "motivational speaker" attitude and Joyce's nose job makes her look like a Pekinese. It's just that they're Not Interesting. To me, they were a waste of airtime, even with the sentimental crap CBS kept throwing out there (That orphanage footage was vile).

Coc au Flange-- Official Dish of the Phoquetard Inquisitorial Squad

05-11-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trudy Click to send private message to trudy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
So who thinks we will have a new reality series starring U/J and their invitro fertilization saga??????????

Seeing them this morning I was suddenly shocked into the realization that, yes, this was a "fast track" couple who probably put their careers ahead of having a family (not saying that is a bad thing), got dumped out by the chaos that was the Enron scandal and Worldcom (pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz) and suddenly had regrets, pointing fingers, squabbling over money, etc. when their careers ended. They reinvent themselves (I smell salesmanship here) to get on TAR, sell it to the viewers, and win the $$.

I'm betting they will become top notch media whores.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
>So who thinks we will have
>a new reality series starring
>U/J and their invitro fertilization
>saga??????????
>
>Seeing them this morning I was
>suddenly shocked into the realization
>that, yes, this was a
>"fast track" couple who probably
>put their careers ahead of
>having a family (not saying
>that is a bad thing),
>got dumped out by the
>chaos that was the Enron
>scandal and Worldcom (pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz) and
>suddenly had regrets, pointing fingers,
>squabbling over money, etc. when
>their careers ended. They
>reinvent themselves (I smell salesmanship
>here) to get on TAR,
>sell it to the viewers,
>and win the $$.
>
>I'm betting they will become top
>notch media whores.

Who's having their wedding televised on CBS again?

05-23-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Another interview with the saintly due here: http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=9171

Lord have mercy R/A are now "mean" and "evil" but not "mean" or "evil" enough to turn Uchenna down when he wants help with the re-development thing.

Also Uchenna doing stand up comedy, Joyce on Star Wars TNG, so who's a media whore again? I guess that acting ability comes in handy when you're trying to look good on reality TV. I even hate to say this but leaving huge bills in your wake while you go buzzing around the world on TV doesn't say much for your integrity either.

OMH they just keep getting worse. They would have pulled it off for crying out loud if they had just shut the heck up. Now they pulled the masks off and we find L/A underneath with a hint of Gretchen.

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

05-24-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Extract:

Uchenna used some of the winnings to start a community redevelopment company, something which he had planned to do for a while. He recently met with Rob, who is in the construction business, to close his first deal.

Sounds me to like they trust each other enough and get along well enough to at least do a business deal. For all the post-race commentary, they've moved on and are now working together.

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Still feel the same way?

04-13-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Yup.

At least, I do!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Uchenna & Joyce Bashing Part 1"
Zombie thread!

Threadcromancy?

Skelepost?

Gretchen & Meredith?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •