The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-07, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Greetings Racers and welcome to Carcosa Seri Negara. Say that three times fast.

*sniffs pits*

Dustin and Kandice: I don't think you can smell me. I mean, it's pretty hot and everything, but the deodorant is working OK. Oh, you're first this leg. I'm giving you each a Retro scooter. Come here and give me a hug. I totally deserve it.

Charla and Mirna, you're team number two. You guys have been getting the best flights. It's amazing how you keep finding great flights that no-one else does. It's almost as if the producers have fixed the Race someone up there really likes you.

Eric and Danielle, plotting your revenge already, are you? You've already lasted longer than I thought you would. I don't know why Danielle was complaining at the Roadblock. People with oobies had a much easier time with that task.

Oswald and Danny, team number 4, I'm afraid. And you've been doing so well. Danny, I think Oswald is trying to *force* you to do some cardio. *That's* why you got stuck doing the Roadblock. I hope using up your money doesn't come back to bite you in the butt.

Uchenna and Joyce: Sorry, guys. We're not going to keep funding your fertility treatments. You'll have to actually have sex now if you want a baby.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as one of the people who gave newspapers or the guy at the cookie place. Jump on in and play with us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 ARnutz 04-09-07 1
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 cahaya 04-09-07 7
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 LibraRising 04-09-07 8
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 cahaya 04-09-07 9
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 Max Headroom 04-09-07 2
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 beau_30 04-09-07 3
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 dabo 04-09-07 4
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 pinksparkleguitar 04-10-07 12
       RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 Cygnus X1 04-14-07 16
           RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 Seana 04-15-07 17
               RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 Cygnus X1 04-15-07 18
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 CwazyWabbit 04-13-07 15
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 dragonflies 04-09-07 5
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 vince3 04-09-07 11
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 HistoryDetective 04-09-07 6
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 jbug 04-09-07 10
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 Cygnus X1 04-10-07 13
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9 sporkman 04-10-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Hrmph! You couldn't pull some strings and get us on that flight, Phil? Come on! *rolls eyes*

I don't know what to do! We've never been eliminated before. *sob*

Oh well, I guess I'll just go home and build my marriage back up to what it used to be.

See you guys at the finish line!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
I swear it was Rob on the other end of the phone line at the airport. At least we won't be cheering him and Amber on at the finish line!

We can't win 'em all, Joyce. You think one of us could get on Survivor?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-09-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Loser!
Loser!
Loser!

I would have NEVER made such a ridiculous mistake. Besides, I'll always be younger and have more hair than you.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-07 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

You sure were really cute back then!

... (pic edit to make myself look younger too!)

So now it's revealed... Joyce is suffering from a split personality disorder! I think the shaved head did it to her.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Hey Phil, thanks for letting me ride that cool bike! And for convincing Bertram to create another beauty queen-optimized task! Come here, you!

*gives Phil an extra long hug*

Charla and Mirna, did you like the cookies? "Mmm, licorice."

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-07, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Look at Danielles OObies, how come you couldn't get paper like Dustin/Kandice I mean their dirty hookers after all for yeilding us.

Miss California and Miss New York, Dirty Hookers. Dirty Dirty Hookers.

You yield us, just wait and you will get yours. When we take the million you dirty hookers.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Yeah, yeah, you wouldn't be griping about dirty hookers if you were still hanging with Jeremy.

But hey, way to make Danielle ride the bike. Save your best athletic performances for the Pitstop I always say.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Do I have to show up everytime you talk about me? 'Cuz that would be a lot.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Where's Righty been lately? Have you become an Amazon or something?

And is that what's making you unbalanced?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Huh?

Oh sorry, I thought you said "Glamazon".

Just FTR, I understand the reference.

04-15-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
I had to open my big mouth and conjure THOSE two up. Once was enough.

Chenbot wouldn't have asked that.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Eric, you are not a man. You are a woman without boobs.

That is awl I have to say.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
I hate Oswald, I hate Oswald, I hate Oswald.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
*gives Danny space and time to blow of steam by making him do the Roadblock........*

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
So, Danny, don't you wish that you had joined Charla on that stairmaster for some pre-Race training instead of being such a crybaby on the bicycle. Level 5! Level 5!!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Too bad Uchenna & Joyce didn't make that flight! Oh well, will we see you 2 in Sequesterville? Maybe we can get Mary & David to give up the master bedroom to you guys and you can get started trying for that family again. Maybe the beautiful scenery here will help, who knows?

Oswald & Danny, you guys need to take a deep breath! Now, let it out nice and easy....... There. Now, regroup yourselves and get it together. You're coming close to the finish line and we don't want to see you here with us! We want to see you at the final finish line!

Dustin & Kandice - I'm proud of you girls! Keep going! You might be the first all female team to win yet!!!

Cousins, I can't believe you haven't joined us here. Tho no one here wants you to win, we also don't want you here at Sequesterville, soooooo.

Eric & Danielle? I don't know how you continue with all you bickering, but something is keeping you guys 'afloat' in this race.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

04-10-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
Bill! Wasn't that Artistic Impression Detour fun? Maybe now that we're just decoys, we could get that fabric and make some curtains for Guido's doghouse our living room!

And don't worry; the newsprint will come off your hands eventually. Man, but it was hard to find a house that Kandice and Oobies hadn't hit yet! Fortunately, the places that Mirna went to were only too happy to give you the papers that they wouldn't give her!

Ahhhh, all of the fun but none of the pressure. Where's that hotel?

It was tough finishing just ahead of Uchenna and Joyce, though.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 9"
I did a great job on the road block didn't I? Tell me, did I look like an older, Gay Lance Armstrong when I was riding the bike? I bet I would have looked better if I was able to wear our Team Guido cycling outfit.

Have you checked youtube yet? Are you sure no one posted the video of us from this past leg? It would be a real shame if no one could see what happened when we were climbing the stairs to the cave. If we only had the video of what that monkey did to you, we could win money from America's Funniest Videos.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •