The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"
In light of the double episode and overabundance of material, I thought we’d make this one a Hawkeye 15.

1. Jumping into their taxi, Mirna asks if they should wait for “Jamie” and Oswald. Just who is this interloper?

2. The Beauty Queens realized very quickly that Chopin was actually dead. When did they acquire this amazing insight?

3. What other medical emergency should Mirna have announced while waiting at the Zanzibarian travel agency?

4. Danielle was surprised to find out that Warsaw, Poland is not in Zanzibar. What other global locales does she think are on that island?

5. OK, so Joe has a major meltdown at the Kilimanjaro Airport. What did Bill do to keep security forces from beating him to a pulp?

6. What was the taxi driver thinking when Schmirna asked him about ‘polish hot dogs’ and ‘polish sausage’?

7. Joyce was looking for an “Angel” at the clue box. Where did it go?

8. Team Cha-cha managed to break not one, but two piano wires. How did they get so strong?

9. Team Guido was looking for the ‘hunkiest’ mannequin, with nice pecs. What other physical feature wasn’t mentioned?

10. Danny thought the piano player was ‘eye candy’. How would Charla describe him? (Bonus - how would the piano player describe Charla?)

11. Just what has Danielle done to become so tone deaf?

12. Where was the naked mannequin Charla recalled?

13. What kind of tip did the BQ/Schmira Unified Team leave at the kielbasa restaurant?

14. Team Guido dashed into a Polish 7-11 to get a road map (a “Polish road map”, fortunately!). There was a sign that read “skelp”. Just what does that mean?

15. OK, get in the mind of Charla’s horse. Give us a brief monologue of the trip to the castle.

Andy, you still owe me 14 minutes -

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus ve... Silvergirl1 04-03-07 1
 RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus ve... Bebo 04-03-07 2
 RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus ve... Snidget 04-03-07 3
 RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus ve... warp_core breach 04-06-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"
1. Jumping into their taxi, Mirna asks if they should wait for “Jamie” and Oswald. Just who is this interloper?

"Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend." (Sitcom reference, you figure it out.)

2. The Beauty Queens realized very quickly that Chopin was actually dead. When did they acquire this amazing insight?

They tried calling his house, and his wife told them, which is scary because she's dead, too.

3. What other medical emergency should Mirna have announced while waiting at the Zanzibarian travel agency?

She needs her mouth sewn up, please!

4. Danielle was surprised to find out that Warsaw, Poland is not in Zanzibar. What other global locales does she think are on that island?

Cleveland, Ohio?

5. OK, so Joe has a major meltdown at the Kilimanjaro Airport. What did Bill do to keep security forces from beating him to a pulp?

Bill distracted them with a dance routine he learned while selling vacuum cleaners in college.

6. What was the taxi driver thinking when Schmirna asked him about ‘polish hot dogs’ and ‘polish sausage’?

Oh, no! I hope they aren't asking for a 3 way.

It was actually a gnome, and they all live at Travelocity.

8. Team Cha-cha managed to break not one, but two piano wires. How did they get so strong?

They eat their spinach, like Popeye.

9. Team Guido was looking for the ‘hunkiest’ mannequin, with nice pecs. What other physical feature wasn’t mentioned?

The 2 foot polish sausage.

10. Danny thought the piano player was ‘eye candy’. How would Charla describe him? (Bonus - how would the piano player describe Charla?)

Charla thought he had a lot of nose hair from her perspective view point, but then everyone does. The piano player thought Charla was a tone deaf midget who likes to hang out with skelps (see #14 below).

It was silicone that muffled the tone.

This one time, at band camp...

13. What kind of tip did the BQ/Schmira Unified Team leave at the kielbasa restaurant?

I don't think they left a tip, just hunks and chunks. Ewwww!

14. Team Guido dashed into a Polish 7-11 to get a road map (a “Polish road map”, fortunately!). There was a sign that read “skelp”. Just what does that mean?

Skelp is a word meaning skinny beotch. See #15 below and #10 above for use in a sentence.

15. OK, get in the mind of Charla’s horse. Give us a brief monologue of the trip to the castle.

Maybe if I keep turning in a circle, she'll let go of the reins and I can go back to the stable for some oats.

Yikes, that shrieking skelp is annoying me so much, my ears are bleeding. I can't stand it anymore!

Okay, I'll follow the yellow brick road out of here with the Munchkin in the suit of armor. Better get it over with!

Hi, Phil! Nice man boobs. I'm leaving before the shrieking starts again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"

Jamie is a little person that travels with Oswald. Jamie bit the cameraman, which is why he never appears onscreen.

They weren't talking about Chopin. This is another 'blame the cameraman' moment. Their cameraman dropped dead of shock as soon as one of the barbies made the comment, so the 'he' being referenced was the cameraman, not the decomposing composer.

Constipation. 'Roids. Oops, sorry, those are the medical emergencies Mirna's presence inspires in others.

In the TAR outtakes, there's a scene of Mirna yelling, "Hurry, I'm having a baby!" Unfortunately for her, the travel agent saw Charla and thought that there was no longer a need to rush.

4. Danielle was surprised to find out that Warsaw, Poland is
not in Zanzibar. What other global locales does she think are on that island?

Djibouti, given the number of times Eric has commented on hers. Sound it out, folks...it is funnier than it looks.

Sang three verses of What Would Brian Boitano do and bought him a mochachino.

So, is there a way I can crash this taxi that wouldn't hurt me or the taxi but would inflict serious physical harm on those morons in the back seat?

It was stuck at the airport, waiting for tickets on a connecting flight.

When you've gone this long without a proper manicure, honey, you can do anything.

They had already dealt with two feet of it at the intersection.

10. Danny thought the piano player was ‘eye candy’. How would
Charla describe him? (Bonus - how would the piano player describe Charla?)

Tall and mean. After all, since she's a little person, he should be nice to her and explain exactly what needs to be done to finish the Detour. And just because they didn't do it right, that shouldn't be held against them. Doesn't he have any compassion?

Bonus - He was too busy looking for her organ grinder to say much.

Tuning out Eric.

In the same bizarro world where taxi drivers don't expect payment and being annoying constitutes an emergency.

Just a drop in the bucket. (GROAN)

Big Gulp.

What the hell is that thing? It's too big to be an apple. It's talking, so it's not a carrot. Damn, can't eat it...oh, look, it fell down! Hehehehehehehe, that was cool. Wonder what would happen if I spun it around. Ooo, that's fun. Maybe I can make it fall down again. Cool! I just wish that ugly whiny stick next to it would shut.up.now. This would be loads more fun if I didn't have to listen to that thing go on and on and on. SHUT UP! In the name of everything holy, SHUT UP! OK, OK, I'll walk to the damn castle if you will just SHUT UP!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"
James aka Rocky from Survivor.

The giggle fit of the cameraman as he rolled on the ground

The rupture of her vocal chords.

Xanadu

He volunteered for a cavity search

His Winky?

Flew away, flew away, flew away home.

Paddling from Cuba.

Nice butt

Knee Candy? (Zee leetle won)

Dated guys who only thought they were musicians

There was a naked mannequin recall? First pet food, now this.

Blond tresses braided into a noose.

Mirenglish not spoken here

15. OK, get in the mind of Charla’s horse. Give us a brief monologue of the trip to the castl
How many donuts can I do on the way to the castle. Oh look, bushes, must eat some bushes. Why is that hag shrieking? What did I just step on? Ooooo look, bushes, must eat some bushes

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top."
- An English Professor

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR All-Star Hawkeye - Bonus version"
Dang! I would love to play but I missed this episode!

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •