The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
Wow. I mean, just wow. There's so much to mock it's like picking up fish in a barrel. I do so enjoy random bashing.

Oh, and I've decided to rank them in order this time. Please feel free to disagree with my list.

6. Danielle is chosen for the icky fish task. Ew! Ew! *scream*

5. Mirna and Charla leave the car key in the tent at the Detour.

4. Mirna can't go all the way back to the tent to get the car key by herself. Charla is forced to go too.

3. Dustin and Kandice miss the clue and go straight to the Detour.

2. No-one checks for an earlier flight, so only Eric and Danielle get on (not that it would have mattered, since there were so few seats left). And this was even though Uchenna and Joyce had an earlier flight and told 3 other teams about their earlier flight. No-one asked if they could get on a flight that gets in earlier. They knew there was one. They didn't ask. Come. on.

1. Joe and Bill DON'T GET THE WHOLE CLUE.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots Max Headroom 03-05-07 1
 RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots dragonflies 03-05-07 2
   RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots Cygnus X1 03-05-07 3
   RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots Earl Colby Pottinger 03-07-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
10. Teri falls out of the boat while rafting. Oops!

9. The producers thought a team would choose to scale a cliff instead of going whitewater rafting. I think not.

8. So many thinking-ahead teams forget to give Uchenna the security code from their credit cards. Guess you all get the later flight.

7. Has anyone seen Wally Bransen lately? Let's spend the entire race in South America and go on road trips in the car.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
4. Mirna can't go all the way back to the tent to get the car key by herself. Charla is forced to go too.

This was my thought too, at first. But someone in another thresd mentioned that maybe they have to stay together according to the rules, so the cameraman doesn't have to chose which to follow?

Also add to #6 David's name. Remember the one who is afraid of fish and water?!

Overall, I would have picked rock climbing. It was right there (no chance of getting lost), and it wasn't rappelling, it was just rock climbing.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-07 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

Nevermind.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-07-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TARStars Ep3: Blithering Idiots"
While I understand Terri and Ian turning it down, why the younger teams D&K or E&D did not go for it is a surprise for me.

Whitewater may be more fun, but if I am young and not in the top three teams the ropes seem faster to me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •