The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-07, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-07 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

They're going to be talking about this leg for years and years.

Welcome to the End of the World! At some point, we intend to take this Race out of the Americas and out into the great wide world. Probably the next leg, actually. We've run out of South America.

Oswald and Danny: You're team number 1! You win a trip to Maui. You guys looked so cute with your little flowers behind your ears in your confessional. You must tell me - how did Kandice's snoring just come up in that earlier conversation?

Eric and Danielle: Welcome to Argentina! You may note the absence of kangaroos, koalas and marsupials in general.

Teri and Ian: You totally lucked out getting on that flight. Other than that, the only thing that stands out about you this week is that you missed the clue box at the Playa.

Joe and Bill: Could you guys be any more in love? There was nothing really that made me say that. It just popped into my little head.

Dustin and Kandice: Yes, perhaps teaming up with Rob and Amber wasn't necessarily helpful. When you were trying to nail all the arrows so that they pointed in the right direction, was that an example of overthinking?

Uchenna and Joyce: Kudos to the only team to complete the Sign It Detour. Was it your newfound passion to defeat Rob that led you to your astounding third-last finish?

Charla and Mirna: You guys gotta go next leg. Seriously, I can't take you anymore.

Rob and Amber: You are the last team to arrive. The very last. Laaaaaassst. Not first at all. Last. Try to steal my job, will you? Ha! Bertram loves me. LOVES me. Won't the other teams be surprised to see Rob sulking around Sequesterville? My only regret is that this will make Patrick happy, the bitter little cuss.

By the way, we've decided to give you one more trip, just for gettting our ratings up for a little while: you're off to the Philippines!

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as a letter-writer or the guy at the museum, not the deep sea diving place. Jump on in and play with us!

ETF an awkward sentence, that still looks awkward. Ack.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 dabo 03-12-07 1
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 vince3 03-12-07 2
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 dragonflies 03-12-07 14
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 ARnutz 03-12-07 3
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 cahaya 03-12-07 12
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Max Headroom 03-12-07 4
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 jbug 03-12-07 5
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 beau_30 03-12-07 6
   Oh, by the way . . . Cygnus X1 03-12-07 11
       RE: Oh, by the way . . . Seana 03-12-07 13
       RE: Oh, by the way . . . Denalio 03-12-07 16
           Psssst, Denalio pinksparkleguitar 03-13-07 18
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Denalio 03-13-07 17
       RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 pinksparkleguitar 03-13-07 19
           RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Cygnus X1 03-13-07 22
               RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 pinksparkleguitar 03-13-07 25
               RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Denalio 03-14-07 26
       RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 dabo 03-13-07 20
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 CwazyWabbit 03-13-07 23
       RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 beau_30 03-14-07 27
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 HistoryDetective 03-12-07 7
   I have to do it: vince3 03-12-07 8
       RE: I have to do it: HistoryDetective 03-12-07 9
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 sporkman 03-12-07 10
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Cygnus X1 03-12-07 15
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 sporkman 03-13-07 21
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Molaholic 03-13-07 24
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Cyndimaus 03-15-07 28
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 krisjonfanbg 03-16-07 29
 RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 zipperhead 03-16-07 30
   RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4 Estee 03-16-07 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Let this be a lesson to all of you! Mary didn't listen to her monkey last time, Rob didn't listen to his monkey this time, HA! Listen to your monkey!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
WOOOHOOOOO! It just happenned to be that we got the room next to the Queens at the last Pit Stop, and I thought I snored a lot! Yeesh!

Phil, hopefully you can join us at some point in Maui???

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Smooch honey! Thanks for not telling me to do anything cardio this leg!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Oh... poor Rob and Amber were eliminated. Boo hoo.

Guess what Rob? I can spell!!!

MARCH MADNESS!!! Got Spread?

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Now don't go smackin' down on Rawb. We're good friends with him, remember?

Even if we jus' whooped his butt again!

Hey, Rawb, where are you?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Do you really think my boyfriend minds that I snore??

That'll teach us to work with Wrong Way Wrob. Remind me again how many reality shows he's won?

I finally got to use my pageant talent, speed mailsorting. Thanks Bertram and Elise for thinking up such a great roadblock!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Did all of you notice how Ian and I sorta just slipped by in this leg of the race? We saw most of you at the airport, but then we got a special dispensation to cruise thru the detour and roadblock and go right on to see Phil. Sorta like a FF but since we didn't know it, we fooled around some and didn't make it to the PS before ChaCha and E/D.
3rd is good. We'll be staying at the front of the pack and moving to 1st for the grand finale. It's been set up this way for the "old fa*&#% - oops - nice couple" to win. That's us!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
See phil I think of Danielle as a dude but she has nice boobs. With her and her boobs. We should win this race. Keep looking at them you're not getting any of thoose boobs.

Its me, danilles boobs, me, me, boobs, my golf equipment, and then Danielle all racing.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Oh, by the way . . ."
I throw this out there as a character to be claimed. Or, should I say, these:

Not completely original, of course; it's been done on Be The Survivor.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Oh, by the way . . ."
I think Molaholic was Yolanda's Butt once.

And we all know who mrc is.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Oh, by the way . . ."
I'll take the oobies for a spin this week. And I will claim to only be one oobie. I can share so if the other oobie has something to say, just speak up!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-13-07, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Psssst, Denalio"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

Never Mind.

I should really read before I post.

03-13-07, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Actually, we all know that to Eric, Danielle is a non-entity. Honestly, he can barely remember her name. It is only the Oobies that matter. Danielle, nothing. Oobies - Everything. It's obvious he talks to US more than her. I kinda feel sorry for her. Granted, the lights are on but no one is home up there... And seriously, we oobies are expected to compensate for too much here.

It's actually a little embarrassing that Eric calls out to us frequently and loudly so all can hear. Boobs this and boobs that. *sheesh* Plus he has no idea how we like to be handled. We get mauled by his clumsy oafish hands; does he think we are salt water taffy or what? If I wanted a mammogram, I'd see the doctor.

Danielle always seems to end up with these horny immature boys (I am loathe to call them men) that apparently weren't breast fed so they are obsessed with us. Enough already! I can only speak for myself (I am the right oobie) but I wish these kinds of men would handle us more gently and stop embarrassing us by their immature low-class behavior! Now don't get me wrong, I am not a prude! My sister and I are happy to show it off and tantalize and tease, but please keep it a little classy and refer to us in more sweeter terms.

And for the record, Eric, you coarse oafish dolt, we are NOT fish smooshers, fun bags nor your personal pillows to brag about. Oh I wish Danielle would switch teams so we could be treated right. She has had such A-hole boyfriends she calls Eric a "gentleman". Excuse me while I barf.

My sister and I have been working on our timing and hope to both smack Eric hard on the ears at the same time creating enough air pressure so his head explodes. Wish us luck!

03-13-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

Dear Righty,

I wish you wouldn't speak for me all the time. I may be your twin, but I have a mind of my own. I know you're the 'intellectual one' but I do have some opinions!

I, don't like Eric either, however it has more to do with the fact that he encourages her to keep us all locked up in this 'uni-oobie' training bra when all I want is a little pink lace.

And righty, can you move over a little? I'm gettin' a little chaffed from all the running. And next time we see Phil, can you stand a little more 'at attention'? I really like him.

Love-
Lefty

anybody wanna make us separate sigpics?

03-13-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-07 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

anybody wanna make us separate sigpics?

Consider it done. And if you want a different quote, just say the word.

(Edited because I can't tell right from left. Lotta good I'd be on the Race, huh?)

03-13-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Thanks Cyg!!

03-14-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"

Thanks from me too, Cyg! I'm feeling perky and ready to go!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-07, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
But, well, she's a guy with oobies, what he said anyway. Lot of vacuum between those ears, good luck with that.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Oh, Eric! *giggle* *snort* You are too funny! And you are so right. You were such a gentleman to let me be the narrator this time and what did I did do...gee, what I do best...I screwed it up! Anyways, I think I will go back to my spot on your coattails and let my oobies do the talking for me for the rest of the race. I am sure that will be okay with you.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-07, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
You should come out when I mention your name. Until then your just along for the ride.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Hey Rawb and Lamber!

So, how does TAR Sequesterville differ from Survivor Sequesterville, now that you've had a chance to spend time at both... I never made it to TAR Sequesterville because I was competent enough to win my season, even with the shooting up and all that.

By the way, Rawb, you really do seem to be on a downward spiral, losing reality television competition after reality television competition. I can hook you up with a good twelve-step program. You need the help.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I have to do it:"
Dude! T-Tow!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I have to do it:"
T-Tow, dude! It's nice to see somebody else who actually won the Race. Let's go hang out with Joyce.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-12-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Oh NO!! What did I just do? I'm so so so very sorry Romber! I don't know how Uchenna knew I was disguised as a flight attendant. The paper you grabbed from me had the false clues written on it. I was trying to send Uchenna and Joyce(CHEATERS!) to the Naval Museum.

That mail bag you had at the post office, it only had one letter in it. That's because I had the second one on the Airplane. I was going to give it to you along with your real list of the clue boxes and detours. I tried to get them to you, but Uchenna kept hitting the flight attendant call button. He called me over five times trying to get me to have the flight marshal arrest Osama bin Rob.
He ended up asking for:
10 blankets,
8 pillows,
4 cups of coffee,
7 Inflight magazines (Everyone has the same issue sir!!!),
3 Air sickness bags and
6 pairs of those cheap airline socks.

03-12-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Hey, Schmirnas!

Remember how Charla was going to motor around with those wheeled shoes? How's that working out?

Oh, and let me add:

All skate, all skate.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
"An ending that everyone will be talking about" I believe that's how CBS previewed the episode. I believe the Guido's delivered on that promise. Did you see how we went from the back of the pack to the front of the middle of the pack! Now that's excitement!

We started three hours behind the other teams, but I think we past two other teams at the Navigate Detour. I could be wrong, we did blow through the starting point. It looked to me like there were two teams trying to figure out how to read a map. One little hint here, just because when you open a map and the south arrow is pointing behind you, that doesn't really mean south is behind you, that's what you were given the compass for.

Note to Guido: I was only pretending to be a mailman. Please stop trying to bite my leg everytime I enter the house.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-07, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Welcome to Austral-err - Argentina! (Hey, at least both are in the same hemisphere!)

Congratulations to our new first place team --
Oswald & Danny! You ran a terrific race, and you will certainly look awsome on the beach in Hawai'i!

Eric and Danielle -- G'Day Mates! How did you manage to get all the way across the South Pacific so quickly?

Teri & Ian -- Fastest old team in the race. Great job at the post office. Too bad your letter wasn't nicer, thou.

Joe & Bill -- So romantic. So genuine. What a team. You're making us all proud.

Dustin & Kandice -- Too bad there were so many tasks that actually involved the use of gray matter. Next time, we'll have something more blonde for you.

Uchenna & Joyce -- Great job on the signpost task! Just goes to show what can be done when somebody can actually read a map! now, let me take a moment and talk to you about my jims casino result...

Charla & Mirna -- Holy carp.. you're not Romber! Even after a major meltdown & hissy-fit, you pulled off the big non-loss! Congrats.

Rob & Amber -- HAPEI HAPEI JOY JOY
From first to worst.
HAPEI HAPEI JOY JOY hope I speld that rigte

Andy, you still owe me 14 minutes -

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Sorry I'm late. Rob couldn't spell Phillep....Phellapp....Phillleapp....um he couldn't get a word spelled right.

Plus I've been trying to comfort him and he refuses to be comforted. I think we'll be needing some space in sequesterville. Noone better talk to Rob for awhile. It wouldn't be pretty.

krisjonfanbg 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krisjonfanbg Click to send private message to krisjonfanbg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"

Rob!Rob!Are you paying attention?
sequesterviLe?wrong!100 times again!
Amber?
sequesterviLe?you too!
READ MY LIPS!
sequesterviLLe

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
Sorry I'm late - tardiness is not usually one of my shortcomings. But I had to get rid of a little problem. From here on, I promise I will stand tall and deliver as a participant in this Race.

It's just that I'm feelin so low right now. I don't usually exhibit such a short temper. I have belittled myself and it wasn't pretty. My pledge is to be a bigger person than what you have seen.

It really helps now that I've murdered my mutant cousin who disgusted me with her deformed stature. Good riddance to that minitaure freak.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the All-sTAR 11.4"
In case you're wondering: she's trying out a new editing style. Also, she's just a little bit concussed after our little talk on the stairs ended with my yelling 'Batter up!' and -- well, let's just say she may have gone over the shipwreck again on the way out. Sure, it slowed us down, but she did get an arial survey of the city and that picked up some time later... Still, she's been having some weird fantasies ever since she landed. In one of them, I'm dead. In another, Rob won All-Stars. And in the one I've really been enjoying, I'm racing with Colin and just won a vacation to Oz.

I just can't believe Lance & Marshall had a post office that close to their Roadblock. How long did it take them to walk the letter over, six Races?

And when you reach the end of the leg, all that matters is that we're not out -- and Rob & Amber are! They're gone! We don't have to worry about them any more! Now all the teams can concentrate on the second-most despised Racers and getting them out!

...uh-oh.

I should have done that last Roadblock. I was thinking about working from inside the bag on out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •