The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-07, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Welcome to Peru Ecuador, Racers! We got off to quite a start. I was pleased to see that some of you learned something from your previous Race experience and amused to see that some of you did not.

Just a quick warning here, people. I have seen all your pre-Race interviews and all your confessionals during the Race. If just one of you says "It's the chance of a lifetime - twice!" again, I will shoot someone. Probably Rob.

Moving right along...

Rob and Amber, you're team number one! CBS will be sending you to Whistler, BC, where you have to smoke pot if you want to be a proper snowboarder. Too bad you tried the search task first. Find a button in a field? *snort* But props to Rob for picking up Oswald and Danny in the shuttle, though it nearly burst your spleen to do it.

2. Oswald and Danny, so far so good. Is there such a thing as a horse manicurist?

3. Teri and Ian: You know, it really isn't fair that the other teams have cutesy nicknames and you don't. Even still, I'm not calling you The Big Kahunas. Nuh-uh.

4. Eric and Danielle: I'm not going to bother talking to Danielle, since Eric is the boss. He is also a gentleman. I'm apparently not remembering Season 9 accurately. I remember him and Jeremy ogling anything in a skirt and generally going on and on and on and on about getting laid. My memory is hazy. Let's run the clip of Danielle frolicking on the beach in that little pink number while I try to clear my head.

5. Joe and Bill: Why was Bill patting Joe in the car on the way to the Detour? That was just so creepy and weird.

6. Dustin and Kandice: It was wise to mistrust Mary when she told you the Copa flight was quickest.

And do feel free to hug me when you step on the Pit Stop Mat.

7. Uchenna and Joyce: So really, aside from Joyce's hairdo, nothing has really changed. Your marriage is still tense because you have no baby. You still don't really have that killer instinct.

8. Charla and Mirna: You *STILL* can't drive stick? I mean, come. on. I would have thought that at some point you might have realised that you were going to do all the driving again and that it might be a good idea to practice. Also, what's with the Slavic accent? Does that make it easier for the native Spanish speakers to understand you?

9. David OMG what happened to your eyebrows? and Mary: Or is it just going to be Mary? To quote your confessional: "I don't need an alliance. I can win on my own without someone giving it to me." So is David going to have a role in this at all? Maybe he could have reminded you about checking the flights to see which one gets in earlier? I understand that you were in this Race just last season. How quickly they forget.

10. Kevin and Drew: Was it wrong that I laughed while Drew was rolling around on the ground moaning loudly? 'Cause that was some kind of funny.

John Vito and Jill: I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. Gosh. This messes up our Young and Reasonably Attractive Straight White Couple quota. Now all we've got are Romber and Eric and Danielle.

Maybe if you'd said "Eyes on the prize" or "Give it 110%" a couple more times, that guy would have taken you the right way and you wouldn't have gone to the wrong entrance. Sorry. Good luck on your "new path".

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken except for Drew, Teri and Ian. If you want one of them, please let me know. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as one of the horses or Drew's shoulder. Jump on in and play with us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Estee 02-19-07 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 zipperhead 02-19-07 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Estee 02-19-07 8
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 emydi 02-19-07 12
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Estee 02-19-07 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 23
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Estee 02-20-07 44
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-19-07 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 sporkman 02-19-07 5
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-19-07 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 foonermints 02-19-07 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 seahorse 02-19-07 29
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 cahaya 02-19-07 31
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 seahorse 02-19-07 33
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 foonermints 02-21-07 55
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 jbug 02-19-07 4
   Welome, Teri! Seana 02-19-07 9
       RE: Welome, Teri! jbug 02-19-07 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cyndimaus 02-19-07 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 sporkman 02-19-07 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cyndimaus 02-20-07 46
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 sporkman 02-20-07 48
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 zipperhead 02-21-07 56
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 sporkman 02-21-07 58
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 24
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 seahorse 02-19-07 30
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 25
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cyndimaus 02-20-07 47
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Molaholic 02-19-07 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Max Headroom 02-19-07 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 26
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Max Headroom 02-20-07 40
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 jbug 02-19-07 17
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-19-07 18
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Seana 02-20-07 37
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 jbug 02-20-07 51
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 ARnutz 02-19-07 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 cahaya 02-19-07 21
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 22
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 cahaya 02-19-07 28
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 warp_core breach 02-20-07 49
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 CwazyWabbit 02-19-07 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 beau_30 02-20-07 41
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-19-07 27
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-19-07 34
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 sporkman 02-20-07 43
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 warp_core breach 02-20-07 50
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 zipperhead 02-20-07 53
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 warp_core breach 02-21-07 57
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Sahara 02-21-07 60
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 seahorse 02-19-07 32
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 emydi 02-20-07 45
 Marshall/Lance Redux mikey 02-19-07 35
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-19-07 36
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 dragonflies 02-20-07 38
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Max Headroom 02-20-07 39
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-20-07 42
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Tahj 02-22-07 63
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-22-07 65
           There you are! vince3 02-23-07 68
               RE: There you are! Tahj 02-24-07 70
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 pinksparkleguitar 02-20-07 52
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 krisjonfanbg 02-20-07 54
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Seana 02-21-07 61
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Max Headroom 02-22-07 62
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Cygnus X1 02-22-07 66
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 Seana 02-24-07 69
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 mrc 02-21-07 59
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 indy42 02-22-07 64
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 krisjonfanbg 02-23-07 67
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1 krisjonfanbg 02-24-07 71

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Y'know, cousin, we've been together for pretty much our entire lives. I'd like to think you know me better than just about anyone, including my husband. I'd even like to think I know you that well, and I still haven't walked out on you. (I can't quite figure out why.) And, after having been partnered all those years, doing so many things together --

-- you still have no idea how fast I run.

Listen carefully. I. Am. Short. I do not have particularly long legs. I don't cover a lot of ground on a stride and Heelies? Are best for gliding. Yelling at me to hurry up is going to do nothing except make me want to throw you across the parking lot when I get there. (And we both know I can throw you across the parking lot.) There are times when you get me so upset, I lose track of which country I'm in. Not as bad as the poor aching Festers, but still -- back off. Back off very rapido.

Well, that was nice and embarrassing for a first leg, wasn't it? Is it so much to ask that you learn to drive a stick? Tell north from south? Not get lost in a national park approximately the size of Colin's ego? How many places did we drop back? Oh, well -- if we're very lucky, that just let us work some of the kinks out. Maybe the next leg will be smoother. And we do seem to be getting along with the other teams: for some reason, David & Mary even look up to us. Not having any major rivalries with anyone in the group could help in the long run, especially if we don't look like threats and someone decides to tow us for a while. Maybe the Heelies will come in handy there.

Peace, love, and goodwill. Maybe that's the way to get through the next leg. What could possibly go wrong?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I'm not asking you to run. I'm telling you to cartwheel your fat ass down the road just like you do in our little clip at the beginning of the show.

02-19-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

You wish you had this wagon I'm draggin'.

Besides, you didn't say 'cartwheel'. And I couldn't have done it anyway -- Drew was too close behind me. The instant I flipped, I would have kicked him in the crotch. And that's Kevin's job, so he would have been really upset.

Do you think we can keep David & Mary behind us for a while? They seem to like teaming up with people they can trail. We come in next to last, they come in -- okay, possible flaw...

By the way, which one of us got the HBO role and invitation to the celebrity poker tournament again?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Did somebody say Poker Tournament??

Rob has a trip to BC he can use as a big blind.

02-19-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I got beaten by Voldemort. I still have the scars.

And then I strained my neck talking to TallPhil.

Not one of my better weeks.

Then again, everyone strains their neck talking to TallPhil.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-19-07, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Oh, mah gawsh! We get to stand next to Charla and Myrna! We are yore biggest fans! Can we foller y'all around the whole race? That was fun!

This is the first tahm ah ever met one of them thar little people. I lahk 'em.

02-20-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Don't follow us just yet! We still have no idea where we are!

*turns to Drew* Peru, right?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
What were you saying, Phil? I was too busy enjoying my massage.

*deep sigh*

And where are we again?

UTR can be a fine place sometimes, right, Bill?

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-19-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

We were so far UTR I don't even know what we did.

I think I forgot to set TIVO to tape TAR-Stars and my wife was TIVOing a Nora Roberts Movie.
Ok, I admit, It was Guido and I watching the Nora Robert's movie instead of watching TAR-Stars. I didn't want you to find out I let Guido sit on your favorite leather sofa.

02-19-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

Welp, honey, I know what we gotta do:

1. Mail that horse's nail back to Guido. He needs a new chew toy.

2. Figure out how to get the spotlight off the Cha-Chas, because WE'RE the only queer team anyone should be caring about.

Whaddya mean, "wife"?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Why the frick do I have to give those smug idiots Rob and Amber squat? Come to think of it..

This show justs keeps on sucking. How come Priceline got The Apprentice?
etf: Wyborowa typing.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
We come in our usual first. You ante up the prize.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Y'all can have your usual firsts, and we'll take our usual first - to the Finish Mat. (Heh, heh, heh.)

02-19-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
In your dreams.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

hic* Oops! *hic* I think I got your reservation right?

Hmmm.. luxury villa? CHECK! (must be a 'castle' behind those friendly walls) CHECK! 'Limos' parked out front? YEP! CHECK!
OK. you are ready to roll on your happy trip to Afghanistan Whistler!

*smirk* Urgh.. Whistler my a$$ hehehehe *womit* Urghhhh...
etf:stupidfattysigpic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I've never done this before, but I'll try to "be" Teri. My DH is nothing like Ian, but I think I can still handle him (Ian that is).

I had a nice long talk with Ian before the start of this race. If he doesn't stay in line (you other women know what I mean), he'll pay for it and I won't wait till the race is over!

Did you all notice that I've had a "little" something done to my face? Can you tell? Our 2nd place winnings helped pay for the Botox. I now look much younger than Ian, don't ya think?

I don't want ANYONE asking me about my paper underwear - that's my own private business, ok?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

>New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken except
>for Drew, Teri and Ian. If you want one of them, please let me
>know.

02-19-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Welome, Teri!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

Obviously, you know how to get a sig, so I won't do the tutorial session.

ETA: Ohmigosh, I hate it when I misspell something in a title.

02-19-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Welome, Teri!"
>Obviously, you know how to get
>a sig, so I won't
>do the tutorial session.

Well, we'll just see about that?
Here's hoping it works (only my 2nd time to try to do this).

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Look at how strong and independant I am now! I had no locals to help me. I am mean too, just like Rob. (right honey?)

02-19-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
OMG! Rob and Amber finished First! I love you Romber!!
Mr. Keoghan needed me to fix his golf club, so I wasn't in any scenes this week. Mr Keoghan said if I take good care of his golf equipment, he will let me be on the show next week.

Oh and I was sorting through the prizes for the first place teams on each stage and I was wondering why so many are already pre-addressed to Rob and Amber.

What? No really, he bent his 9 iron while playing at the Miami Beach Golf Club.

02-20-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Wait a minute! Didn't I see you riding with Charla and Mirna? Just cause we didn't need you this time doesn't mean you can go helping the others. Remember that I said I'd give you my autograph.

02-20-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
48. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
But did I really help-o them? You were primero and they were team numero ocho.

Translation for Charla, Mirna and Amber: Romber was First, You were team number eight

02-21-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I knew it! No one could resist my charm and beauty unless they were under someone else's spell.

I'm going to have to fixate on Romber because Colin is not here.

02-21-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Thats right, Mr Keoghan thought you would be less of a threat to Romber then John Vito and Jill.

We love you Romber, oh yes we do. We love you Romber and will be true.
When your not near us, we're blue. Oh, Romber, we love you!

02-19-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
We are just the biggest fans of Rob 'n Kim. Ah just can't believe that we are in the same ol' race they are.

02-19-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

I want to take you and David to the final 2. We'll coast to the finish line.

02-19-07, 07:22 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
So, did your hat size decrease any when you were called "Kim", Amber? After all, every team there is just dying to be in the same race you are.

AF 2006
In which country would you like all the other racers to put up a shrine and worship you? Maybe Phil could add that in as a task.

02-20-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
47. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
We are loved and that's what counts.

Somewhere that is comfy with a waterfall where Rob and I can have a nice romantic meal while you all worship us.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Welcome to Ecuador! (Drew -- or was it Kevin? -- all you have to do READ THE FRIGGIN CLUE and you'll know what country you're in... but more on that later). Also, I got this message from the car rental company -- they're going to charge you extra for destroying that tire and axle assembly.

So, teams are still out there with the same old battle plan:
Just.Be.Stupid.

It's not like the notion of "use the north entrance" is such a foreign notion, after all. But it's so nice to know that it will be so easy to get some of you totally lost.

And -- while I do appreciate the effort to speak Spanish, with lots of "rapido" and "muy rapido"s -- would it kill any of you to toss in an occasional "por favor" or "gracias"?

Sheesh.

So, John Vito and Jill: First team to be Philiminated and see Sequesterville. Don't fret, you'll be getting plenty of company real soon (nudge to K&D).

Andy, you still owe me 14 minutes -

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Come on Mary, do you think we're that naive? Like we came from backwoods Kentucky or something? If you're going to beat us, it'll take a lot more that that. And don't come looking for an alliance here-- you spent all of last season eating our dust, and some things never change.

Come on D, we've got a race to win! Now we're warmed up and ready to race.

02-19-07, 07:25 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Bet y'all didn't know ah could tell a lie lahk that, did ya? Ah can be sneakier than a two-headed snake in an apple orchard, ya know.

Y'all ain't good people. Ah don't lahk to race with people that ain't good people.

02-20-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Don't worry, after you meet the Philiminator in the next episode or so, it won't matter what you think of us. You and David can plan your next vacation to far-off Indiana or Tennessee from Sequesterville while D and I are winning the million.

02-19-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
<<<<3. Teri and Ian: You know, it really isn't fair that the other teams have cutesy nicknames and you don't. Even still, I'm not calling you The Big Kahunas. Nuh-uh.>>>>

OK Seana, I appreciate you putting me & Ian right up there near the top but I can assure, we will move up. (It is ok for me to read these boards, right?)
Anyway, we will get a nickname sooner or later. You might as well give up and go ahead & call us The Big Kahunas.

02-19-07, 04:55 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Pssst, Teri. That's *Phil* in this thread. I figure you'd rather I tell you than Ian.

And don't ask me how I'm a grandparent.

02-20-07, 00:00 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Indeed. I am Phil... The Phil Man... The Philster...

Makin' copies

02-20-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Oh cr*p! , so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! (told ya'll I was new at this!!)

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Uchenna and I are glad to be back on the race after failed in-vitro has caused some cracks in our relationship. I'm hoping this will help bring us closer again.

...and don't you fans worry about us being near the back of the pack right now. We did that last time too. You all remember how that turned out, right? Mark my words, we're going to win again! Even if it means I have to shave my head.

02-19-07, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Think we should talk to those folks from Kentucky about an alliance? We got serious comp this time!

(Don't tell them now, but you got nothin' else to shave.)

02-19-07, 07:11 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Ah don't need none of those alliance things this tahm. Ah can stand on mah own two feet. And y'all know that ah wear the pants in this family, so ah will make all of them thar de-ci-si-ons.

Y'all do seem lahk good people. We can be lahf-long friends.

02-19-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
We're so nice we'll help you think you're beating us (but you really won't be beating us) if you let us. Y'all nice folk, too.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Dyd y'all see how my Mury flat owt lied to them there booty queens? Iver since tha last race, Mury's gutten m're confident and aggressive. Ah'm sew prowd of ya, Mur. Why she yills aht me sivral tahmes a'day now, b'fore it was jist five tahmes a'day or so. And yeah we's don't need eeny help 'cause we's gonna win this here race r'selves... oh lookie, thurs that thur l'll purson, oh and tha h'mosexals - wait fer us!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-19-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
All I have to say is... I'm touching poo!

Yeah! I'm better at being a mute coattail rider than Amber is!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
We got 4th baby. Thats great isn't it sweety. Now lets go and and teach you some tricks that phil taught me.

oh by the way the BBQs are really loving the fun.

02-19-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Ah hope we get to spend some tahm with them thar ho-mo-sex-u-als soon, don't you, David? Ah lahk 'em.

02-19-07, 11:06 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
You'll find us the refined "ho-mo-sex-u-als" on this race, tyvm.

Whatever you do, Bill, don't let them near our wine glasses. I bet they drink wine out of a Thermos.

02-20-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-07 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-07 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Don't worry Joe, I've got it covered. I'll serve them wine in coffee cups. They'll think they're in a really fancy truck stop.

Do you serve red or white wine with Spam and beans?

02-20-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Nawt tew much tyme, Mury.

(*gets whacked in the head with Mary's fanny pack*)

Yeah, whatevr ya say, deer. Good idea. They's furendly them thar h'mosexals.

Yeah yur right, stoopid airplane shoulda got thar furst... what ya got in that thur pack anyways?

(*rubs goose egg on head*)

02-20-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Christ on crackers, man - you have a worse accent than I do.

02-21-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
AAht leest ah'm nawt goin 'round sayin' "Rahpeedoe" ivry fahve minutes!

02-21-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
What does that there word "rah-pee-doe" mean, anyway, David? Is it sumthin' ta do with a peein' deer?

Speakin' of deer, ah luv me some roadkill ven-i-sun...

02-19-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Phil, I don't think we'll take your hosting job when it is offered to us. We get paid too much to star on reality shows. We're going to have our own show, have ya heard.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I'm on that show...

So you want me to start up a game?

Do you have the decks of cards?

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-07, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Marshall/Lance Redux"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-07 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Hey Drew -- Marshall and Lance called -- they said we stole their "two fat guys, one with a bum knee" act.

Equator, Peru, what's the difference? its still Latin America. I can tell 'cause Mirna and Schmirna are taling to the locals in Pig Latin.

02-19-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
John Vito and Jill, I'm so sorry we didn't have time for you this morning on the Early Show. You were bumped by the 45 minutes we needed to spend dissecting Britney's attempt to rival Joyce.

Besides, we decided JV was too dull to have on the air. Buh bye.

ChenBot interviewing JV. I can hear the remotes clicking now.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-07, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Anyone have a nail file?

02-20-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Let me check.

*looks in purse*

Nope, sorry. Maybe Dustin has one?

02-20-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Not for you, we don't.

*tries to conceal gellusy*

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-22-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Not to worry, I'm here for the queers

Sorry I'm late. I had some catching up to do. Danny thought Oswald packed the pluckers and Oswald thought Danny had, so I had to go back.

02-22-07, 04:25 PM (EST)
65. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Danny thought Oswald packed the pluckers

Say THAT ten times fast!

On second thought, we will.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "There you are!"
Did you pack the martinis and hair care products? We might also need the credit cards for souvenirs........

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-24-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: There you are!"
Never leave home without 'em!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-20-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Good God! Really seriously? You mean that all our positive thinking, our rhyming slogans, our overflowing good attitudes and we can't beat anybody??? Not anybody??

Evidentally we're not in it to win it, we're in it to choke it, lose it, embarrass it, and kill it. And by 'it' I mean any pride we could've had.

I'm an all-star!

krisjonfanbg 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krisjonfanbg Click to send private message to krisjonfanbg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 03:21 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-07 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

You didn't mention our physical advantage in strenght and endurance(is there anybody who wants to beat me in push-ups competition?anybody?),new intensity and aggressiveness and great expectations.
but as well as there are countries with not fluent in english locals to read our clue we have to depend on ourselves.
Lets change ''in it to win it'' to ''not in to win '' and i mean :
1.our
2.new
3.path
Jill thank you for not freaking out and for support!

seana great choice for tagline!

02-21-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Thanks! It turned out to be quite accurate, non? Sorry they didn't last. Will you still come back and play? JV can still speak from Sequesterville. Or, be weird! In the past, different people have posted as Fresh Fish, Mu Shu Pork, the Clue Box, horses, monkeys, you name it.

02-22-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I will gladly donate my siggie from last season. If you want it, I'm sure Seana or Cygnus could polish it up into an All-Star version.

02-22-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
Comme ca.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

02-24-07, 00:52 AM (EST)
69. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
C'est beau là.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-07 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

Ah, golf season is in full swing! Time to break out my balls and club and hit the . . . greens.

What is Phil's golf equipment?

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-22-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-07 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Marshall and Lance are talking- they already stole the
"outashape guys" act from us!

02-23-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krisjonfanbg Click to send private message to krisjonfanbg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-07 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Jill and i made a ''step'' on our new path last night.Twice!

This place is very queit and beautiful.No phones ,no tv so you can be on your own.
p.s.nobody knows who boston rob is.I have a doubt we are on the Earth!

landruajm:
''After lo these many weeks of really coming to dislike the Shining Happy People(Kris&Jon)? I have suddenly become attracted to their Zen-like manner, the peaceful glow that surrounds them, their holstered breasts, their failure to whimper like sissies when encountering bad stuff like raindrops and taxis that don’t smell very good, and their utter lack of a tendency to lie and assert their self-importance when encountering humans out in the world.''
I couldn't say it better!

02-24-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 11.1"
I've try to see ''Ellimination Station''(Seqester House Video)at cbs.com and..
CBS:
THIS CONTENT
IS NOT AVAILABLE
FOR VIEWING
OUTSIDE UNITED STATES!!!

THEN KEEP IT ,EAT IT,DRINK IT,CHEW IT...WHATEVER!

Guest what?I'm here in SEQUESTERVIILLE!Fight this!

landruajm:
''After lo these many weeks of really coming to dislike the Shining Happy People(Kris&Jon)? I have suddenly become attracted to their Zen-like manner, the peaceful glow that surrounds them, their holstered breasts, their failure to whimper like sissies when encountering bad stuff like raindrops and taxis that don’t smell very good, and their utter lack of a tendency to lie and assert their self-importance when encountering humans out in the world.''
I couldn't say it better!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •