The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
you're relieved that the freaking BARBIES aren't eliminated because they are the least vile/only team left I can possibly root for.

I LOATHE the other teams. I don't want to hear any more out of team Beautiful Recovery Boyz. I want to hit Bama over the head with a pair of shovels. The couple is straight out off the Freddie & Kendra White Supremacy Tour Bus. I hate them all.

*sighs*

So here's to the Beauty Queens ... gals, you not only look best in the bathing suit comp. but you also win for Congeniality, in a barren wasteland of charisma-free competition.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... maryellennaco 11-27-06 1
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... HobbsofMI 12-04-06 24
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... mikey 11-27-06 2
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... anotherkim 11-27-06 3
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... okaychatt 11-27-06 4
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... PsychoKitty 11-27-06 5
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... seahorse 11-28-06 6
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Max Headroom 11-28-06 7
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Karchita 11-28-06 8
           RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... udg 11-28-06 12
               RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Karchita 11-28-06 13
                   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... udg 11-29-06 16
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... busygrrrl 12-04-06 29
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... bystander 11-28-06 9
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Snidget 11-28-06 10
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Cygnus X1 11-28-06 11
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... jbug 11-29-06 15
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Estee 11-29-06 17
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Cygnus X1 11-29-06 19
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Colonel Zoidberg 11-29-06 14
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Cygnus X1 11-29-06 18
       RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Max Headroom 11-30-06 20
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-30-06 21
 *sigh* Breezy 12-04-06 22
   RE: *sigh* Prof_ Wagstaff 12-04-06 23
       hmmmm Breezy 12-04-06 25
           RE: hmmmm Prof_ Wagstaff 12-11-06 39
       RE: *sigh* Snidget 12-04-06 26
           RE: *sigh* finallytyping 12-04-06 27
           RE: *sigh* Earl Colby Pottinger 12-05-06 32
               RE: *sigh* finallytyping 12-05-06 33
       RE: *sigh* busygrrrl 12-04-06 30
           RE: *sigh* Earl Colby Pottinger 12-05-06 31
               RE: *sigh* busygrrrl 12-06-06 36
   RE: *sigh* ginger 12-04-06 28
       RE: *sigh* maryellennaco 12-05-06 34
 RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... buckeyegirl 12-05-06 35
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... Starshine 12-06-06 37
   RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season Wh... okaychatt 12-08-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-27-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
UGH! I HATE them!!! They are really gross!! Not that any of the other teams are any better but they just gross me out to the max! I WANTED them to be eliminated just so we wouldn't have to hear them whine anymore!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Ahhhhhh....and Bamba don't whine more or Rob/Kim? or the Wonder Drug Twins?......Atleast BQ were good racers and not quitters, line cutters, etc.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
I agree -- this is a lot like the finale of TAR6, where the more compelling teams were eliminated early on, there's nobody left who is all that interesting and you're just waiting for the next, Romber-filled edition to hit the air.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."

I'm with you, ging. I actualy LIKE the fact that they are running their own race and being seen as a threat to the other teams--girlpower! I find it hilarious that the other teams are about to pee in their pants they're so scared of having to actually COMPETE with the Barbies. Exactly what makes the boys acceptable to Rob and Whatserface or Bama? How is that team any different than the Barbies..other than being male and somehow entitled to win?

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Bama Sucks!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-27-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Ok. Let me get this straight.

Bama was busting its collective butts to reach the yield first so the BQs would experience Karma by Bama's own holier than thou hands.

However, when the BQs reached the yield first and yielded Bama, the BQs became ugly and mean spirited and deserved nothing less than being thrown under the wheels of the chariots and dying.

I was greatly comforted to know that Bama would be able to sleep that night, wrapped cosily in their "I'm downtrodden, but so saintly" mindsets.

Did that mean that had the roles been reversed that Bama wouldn't have been able to sleep?

Probably not, since they would have been secure in the knowledge that they had simply dealt the Karma hand on the BQs.

Rob/Kimberly and the flat tire - I'm ever so sure that had it been the BQs with the bad luck that R/K would have stopped to help them.

And the pretty boys - it's ok for you to try to outsmart the others, but when the BQs do it, they're b******.

What is it with these people?

I keep forgetting that when the BQs do something, it's evil. When anyone else does exactly the same thing, it's, "Those BQs deserve it!"

How DARE they play to win?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-27-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
I'm totally with OkChatt - couldn't put it better! The girls are playing to win! And I like that. Didn't like them at first with their "we're beauty queens" introductions, but the truth is that they are playing fair and fast and aren't looking behind themselves trying to smooth any feelings. This is a race! And yes, Bama would have yielded them for sure, but had incredibly nasty sour grapes because it happened to them instead. I want Bama to go - I just can't stand their nasty attitude. I know they are not as bad as the Weavers/Jonathan/or Flo, but they are like a toxic waste dump! All that aside - the only team I'm rooting for now is the BQ's. It should not be "a sin" to actually try to win the game.

Just my opinion!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 00:51 AM (EST)

"I know they are not as bad as the Weavers/Jonathan/or Flo"

I beg to differ. I think they are by far the nastiest, most unlikable team ever on TAR. They give Southern hospitality a bad name.

I'll bet their aquaintances at church, work, etc. were shocked at their mean streak.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
I agree with seahorse, Karlyn may be the nastiest TAR contestant ever. Yes, Flo was a whiner, the Weavers were obnoxious and hypocritical, Jonathan was borderline abusive, etc., but Karlyn is the vilest person I've seen on TAR.

Don't look now, it's TAR6 redux!

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Weavers/Jonathan/or Flo?

That's tough competition. There's so many ways to be vile. I think what makes Karlyn stand out is that her hatred is directed towards the other racers and she is an unbelievably bad sport. Even Jonathan was gracious in defeat.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Even Jonathan was gracious in defeat.

What show were YOU watching??? He was abusive to his partner and to other racers. He may have had an ok interview when the show was over, but so could Karlyn.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Jonathan was loathsome. I saw it all and wish I hadn't. I truly hated him, but I was thinking of when he was eliminated. What show were you watching? Maybe Karlyn will also accept elimination with some dignity, but somehow I don't see that coming. Jonathan had a psychotic ability to flip in and out of moods so you never knew how he would respond to anything.

They are both unbelivably vile. Can we call it a tie?

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-29-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
I just don't see Karlyn anywhere close to Jonathan's level. She may be a hypocrite, but Jonathan was just nasty every minute of every day.

Jonathan: Mean to everyone, especially his partner.
Karlyn: Gets along very well with her partner, but dislikes most of the other teams.

Jonathan: Able to fly into a violent! rage at the drop of a hat.
Karlyn: Flipped other teams off once (and stopped as soon as her partner told her to knock it off).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

busygrrrl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
"How DARE they play to win?!"

Were they playing to win, when they STOLE bama's car on an earlier task? Or how about when they LIED to the clerk at the airport so Tyler and James (a team who was a threat to them who showed up last in line) could jump in front of bama (a team that was no threat to them and who had waited in line patiently) when they didnt have to, the BQ's already had their tickets, it wouldnt have increased their chances at all, they just wanted to take the opportunity to be nasty to bama one more time, the BQ's said repeatedly to the camera that they wanted to see bama eliminated, even though bama wasnt a threat to them for most of the race, they wanted that to happen out of spite, and I hope bama really put it in their faces when they got eliminated and were crying all in the camera, lol. Its funny watching arrogant people getting brought back down to reality.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-28-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
*Smooches* to Ginger!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
*nods*

I started out wanting not to like them figuring they be like so many other pretty pretty girl teams who can't do anything unless someone does it for their pretty pretty selves.

They've done very well on some very physcial challenges and overall have done very well in the race.

Yep, they are playing to win. So is everyone else left in the race. The 6 packers who held friendship above winning are gone as are all the "for the adventure" and "to heal our relationship" types. Yep we've lost a few in it to win it teams along the way.

Really is denial that powerful that people think their favorites poot rosebuds and everything they do is sunshine and puppies and only the hated team is doing evil and everything they does is evil? based on some posting every season for every reality show on the planet I think I need to reassess my opinion the power of denial. It is tons stronger than I originally thought

The recovery-boys. I can live with them winning. I can live with them losing. I can live with them fall of the face of the race with no explaination at all. I really just don't care.

The fighting couple. Meh. I won't be happy if they win, but it won't be as bad for me as some other wins. But no happy dances one way or the other.

The 'Bama girls. I will happy dance when you are gone.

I'll probably even do a happy bounce or two for the Beauty Queens as they really did rise above my initial expectations where most of the other teams fell way below what I hoped for them.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Funny thing is, I don't think this has been as lousy a season as the last couple, which of course is not saying much. But I can understand the sentiment of those who say TAR 10 is biting the wax tadpole bigtime.

So what makes a lousy season?

Among other possibilities which I'm sure we could hash out here ad nauseam: not going to great places (TARFE); stoopid tasks (TARFE & TAR 9); too many beauties/models (TAR 6); and maybe the most of all, no real "good guys" like the Festers, Chip and Kim, Kris and Jon, Uchenna and Joyce, etc. Had the Chos had the slightest amount of racing moxie, they could have been that for this season, and while they weren't the best Racers, David and Mary certainly were at least some people's sentimental favorites.

TAR 5 was when I first started watching, and that remains the best Race that I've seen, although TAR 1 was certainly good now that I've seen it. While Colin was a spazz, he also was a great Racer, and the mindplay between Chip and him was rather entertaining. And it had the Bowling Moms too.

At least there's some tension here between the BQs and Bama, and the other teams to a lesser extent, which also was sorely lacking last season.

All this being said, I agree with Ginger's original premise that this is not a very likeable group. Dusdice and Kantin (*slips Snidget a five-spot*) are the best of what's there. They don't have me caught up with their every move, but I'm not repulsed by them either. They just play the game. And they too have surprised me with their gameplay; this past week was the first in which they made some costly mistakes. I couldn't care less about Team Detox or Rob and Kimberly either.

It's also embarrassing to say that the Weavers (!) handled their Yields better than Bama did.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
>It's also embarrassing to say that
>the Weavers (!) handled their
>Yields better than Bama did.
>

You mustof watched one of those alternative versions! What I saw at the Weaver's Yield was them going thru all the other racers pictures and making fun of them! Remember their comments about the team's picture in front of the garbage truck? The Weavers were tacky in the extreme (IMO).

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
No, I think Cygnus is just doing what the rest of us are trying to do: forget the entire season as quickly and completely as possible. And who can blame him?

Speaking of alternate versions...

11-29-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

I never said the Weavers handled the Yields *well*. I only said they handled it *better*. In the example you cited, that was no worse than Ron and Kelly doodling up Romber's photo in TAR 7.

Yes, the Weavers were reprehensible, but at least they didn't flip anyone the Michael Vick. Not much, but it's something.

Tribe strikes again!
No Weaver apologist I. Here's proof.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-29-06, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
You know it's a lousy season when you tell your fiancee to erase Sunday's TAR without watching it because the season just BORES you to death.

Seriously. The tasks are getting worse. The only storyline is Bama and the Barbies hating each other. If they tear each other down, either the drug addicts or the ugly Americans win. Rob and Kimberly are just another Tara and Wil redux. Or maybe Freddy and Kendra. Both, and that's even worse. They hate each other, they hate all the people that aren't like them...they're just ugly Americans. No one on that show has any redeeming qualities. Maybe Tyler and James, but they committed the worst sin they could - they're BORING.

This season is the worst ever. If All-Stars doesn't turn out well, I'm done with this show.

11-29-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
This season is the worst ever. If All-Stars doesn't turn out well, I'm done with this show.

So, I think, will CBS.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Let's don't forget that next season will have Romber, guaranteed to increase the viewing audience by 10 million people every week. Doesn't everyone in North America want to watch Romber?

Sarcasm? What's that?

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-30-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Personally, I don't think the tasks are getting worse.

Rappelling face down.

Driving Tanks.

Mud training course.

Chariot race.

Even the olives were interesting to me to see if the girls could make up the time.

No, the problem is the players. While I like the BQs a lot of people do not. And none of the other teams have a large number of fans.

For too many watchers there just is no-one they want to root for.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "*sigh*"
Why watch the finale now?

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *sigh*"
To personally witness 'Bama stumble in 3rd.
That's my reason, and I'm sticking to it.

More Tribephylanthropy!
Space For Rent.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "hmmmm"
Good point, I'll watch just to see that.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: hmmmm"
See Breezy, now wasn't that worth it?
Did Bama even arrive on the same day as the other two teams or were they still trying to get their sorry butts across the Atlantic when the others were crossing the finish line??

I'm doin' the Happy Dance!

More Tribephylanthropy!
Space For Rent.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *sigh*"
Given how much they are hyping the 1st all woman team thing I fear that they will win.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

I may have to have it on the DVR and wait until the ECS thread posts the results before I dare to watch it.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-04-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: *sigh*"
>Given how much they are hyping
>the 1st all woman team
>thing I fear that they
>will win.
>

I fear that I agree with you, especially since the promos
for next week showed the boys and the mercurial couple running
towards something, looking completely elated, while the
'Bama's looked downtrodden (as usual?) Reverse psychology editing?
I hope not. Who know's what they were running towards...so
many possibities.

I actually don't care who does or who doesn't win now. If
the Cho's were in, I'd have a "hope does" and if the Barbies
were in, I'd have a "hope doesn't." Now? I've got nothing.

12-05-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: *sigh*"
Clues are pointing that the Beauty Queens are in TAR 11.

I am hoping all the later hype was to build them up as the team to watch in the Super-Star edition.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: *sigh*"
>Clues are pointing that the Beauty
>Queens are in TAR 11.
>

Yes, one clue being they were no-shows on the Early Show
following their boot. I would think being the DAWs that they are
would compel them to be on TV again, rain or shine. So,
they must be out racing somewhere. Yuck.

12-04-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: *sigh*"
"To personally witness 'Bama stumble in 3rd.
That's my reason, and I'm sticking to it."

If they win, you will eat those words and feel foolish, something tells me that they will win it, b/c when I saw Dave and Mary on the View, they asked Rosie O'Donnell to give something to the Cho's for helping them through the race, they didnt mention, bama, is it b/c bama already won the million?

12-05-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
31. "RE: *sigh*"
No, it because they finally saw the episodes from before they lost the race and saw how/what the Bamas were saying behind their backs and realized that no matter what they saw during the race that the Bamas were *NOT* their friends.

12-06-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
36. "RE: *sigh*"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-06 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

"No, it because they finally saw the episodes from before they lost the race and saw how/what the Bamas were saying behind their backs and realized that no matter what they saw during the race that the Bamas were *NOT* their friends."

If that is Dave and Mary's attitude, then that means they arent grateful, b/c from what I saw, Dave and Mary got CARRIED through the race by bama and the Cho's, bama and the Cho's gave up a fast forward and risked their own lives in the race so Dave and Mary would miss elimination, bama and the Cho's had NOTHING to gain by having Dave and Mary in their alliance, they were getting carried more than they were contributing.

I dont know what show you were watching but the bama's had nothing but positive things to say about the 2 other teams in their alliance, the only thing they did differently was that they didnt wait for their teams and you cant blame them for that, this is a race, and as you can see they are the only ones left from their alliance in the race, so it was a brilliant move.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: *sigh*"
I'm skipping the finale. Not that I'd remember it was on anyway.

(Forgot again last night but obviously I would have hated the episode anyway).

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: *sigh*"
Who's bringing the wine, again??

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
I think the problem I have with this seasons final 3 teams is that I don't care who wins or who loses...The only season that comes closest to this one with a disappointing final 3 imho is season 2, with The Boston Boys, Tara/Wil and Blake and Paige..
The Bamas are just plain awful to each other and other teams (outside their alliance) and Rob/Kimberly are just so...boring. James and Tyler are cute, but haven't done anything to inspire anything out of me... (I didn't read that many of the posts above me, so I hope I'm not being too repetitive...)

A Tribe Holiday Original

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-06-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
Have to say that I think this is slightly better than series 2, although in both series I was rooting for the team that came fourth.

James and Tyler have way more personality than Alex and Chris.
Rob and Kimberley are much less hateful than Wil and Tara.
And, Bama are nowhere near as creepy as Blake and Paige, and unlike Wil and Tara only one of them seems uncontrollable.

Although Robs love speech reminded me uncomfortably of Blake pledging his love to Paige in Sydney.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: You Know It's a Lousy Season When..."
<James and Tyler are cute, but haven't done anything to inspire anything out of me...

Hi buckeyegirl.

Though I'm not inspired by the Beauty Boys, I do think they've run a good race. They've come in first a couple of times, and they seem to get along well with each other.

In addition, they engage the people they meet with enthusiasm and a sense of respect.

The Beauty Boys seem to have thoroughly enjoyed their time in each country they have visited.

In all, they have balanced their racing with a sense of fun and a strong desire to win.

And I'm still not inspired by them.

Of the three remaining teams, I'm rooting for the Beauty Boys.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •