The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"'Bamamama's Go Home!"
These ladies do not belong in this race! They used and abused the honest and naive Cho's, and the only reason that they got to the final four is because instead of taking the initiative, they followed everyone. They b*****d, they whined, they played unintelligantly, and they b*****d and yelled at the other players when THEY thought the others weren't playing fair. I've had teams that I haven't been very fond of, but I hate the Bamamama's, and I can't wait to see them flounder around next week and get voted out.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! maryellennaco 11-20-06 1
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! seahorse 11-27-06 27
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! busygrrrl 12-04-06 34
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! Peetah 11-20-06 2
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! J Slice 11-20-06 3
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! MizJazmine 11-20-06 5
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! Karchita 11-22-06 18
 Ducking here, but am I the only one Tazluli 11-20-06 4
   RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... MizJazmine 11-20-06 6
       RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Tazluli 11-21-06 7
           RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... MizJazmine 11-27-06 23
   RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Pretty_Kitty 11-21-06 8
       RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-21-06 9
           RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Pretty_Kitty 11-21-06 10
               RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-21-06 12
           RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... busygrrrl 12-04-06 35
       RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... jbug 11-22-06 14
           RE: Ducking here, but am I the only... Pretty_Kitty 11-24-06 20
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! seahorse 11-21-06 11
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! zorayah 11-21-06 13
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! jbug 11-22-06 15
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! seahorse 11-27-06 26
 There are two all-female teams left... mikey 11-22-06 16
   RE: There are two all-female teams ... Peetah 11-22-06 17
       RE: There are two all-female teams ... Karchita 11-22-06 19
   RE: There are two all-female teams ... mysticwolf 11-26-06 22
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! watcher72 11-26-06 21
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! zipperhead 11-27-06 24
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! shabalaba 11-27-06 25
       RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! busygrrrl 12-04-06 36
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! zorayah 11-27-06 28
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! busygrrrl 12-04-06 37
 I have a confession Cyndimaus 11-28-06 29
   RE: I have a confession maryellennaco 11-28-06 30
       RE: I have a confession lordassmonkey 11-29-06 31
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! okaychatt 11-30-06 32
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! busygrrrl 12-04-06 33
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! Robotext 12-06-06 38
 RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! okaychatt 12-08-06 39
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! foonermints 12-08-06 40
   RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! MizJazmine 12-10-06 41
       RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! Cygnus X1 12-10-06 42
           RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home! MizJazmine 12-10-06 43
               WARNING - MizJazmine Bebo 12-11-06 44
                   RE: WARNING - MizJazmine ladybugen 12-11-06 45
                       RE: WARNING - MizJazmine MizJazmine 12-12-06 48
                   RE: WARNING - MizJazmine MizJazmine 12-12-06 46
                       RE: WARNING - MizJazmine lordassmonkey 12-12-06 47
                           RE: WARNING - MizJazmine MizJazmine 12-12-06 49

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-20-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Obviously, without the Cho bros to help them get around, they're as much as history by next week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they leave from my tv set, quickly.

busygrrrl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
"Obviously, without the Cho bros to help them get around, they're as much as history by next week."

Your gonna have to eat your words on that, b/c they are in the final 3, beating your beloved BQ's, ha ha ha!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-20-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Sadly, on pre-interviews, I really liked this team, and loved the idea that they might go far. However, the longer they're around, the less I like them.

Go home.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Where I'm from, we call that "strategy."

Is it nice? Hell no.

Has it worked?

Well, they're in the final 4, aren't they?

Tribe is far-out.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
hahahahah...now ain't that the truth! Luv it or hate it...lol

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Except that strategy implies some forethought or at least some thinking, and there is no evidence of that here. They bumbled rather than strategized.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-20-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ducking here, but am I the only one"
that does not mind them? This is a race and they are doing what they have to get further.

Others in the race are doing what they have to do to get further. The BQ's can't stand Bama and what did they do? They bought James and Tyler tickets, making Bama wait. Nothing wrong with it.

Personally, I find Rob and Kimberly distastful. I can't stand the screaming and tearing each other down.

11-20-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
Naw I don't mind them either! It's amazing how some are sooo myopic when it comes to all the other stuff (some you've mentioned) the other teams are doing. So no I'm for the bama's just because! lol

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
I like that....just because.

Although, I am a bit of a hypocrite, I hated that Rob and Amber were that way. But, I didn't like them, just because.

11-27-06, 05:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
*whispering*...I know I'm the same way lol

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
I dont care how nasty they get single moms all the way!!! bitter and mean? yes. however when you are the sole provider for another human being and it feels like you can never get a break and you see people all around you who seem to have it easy sometimes you get mean and bitter.BELIEVE me I know!

why race if your not trying to go all the way? yay I came in 5th? I dont think so. They have a purpose and they are doing everything they can to win so are the beauty queens and the models and well everyone BUT the Cho's.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-21-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
The problem why people don't like them is they have let their mean and bitter side take over their viewpoint of the world around them.

They claim that the Blonds are ahead because of their looks! BS! How many good looking girl teams have we seen fail early in the season across a number of reality shows, not just TAR, Survivor, Fear Factor etc. Looks rarely gets you far in itself. Being pleasant to the people around you, being honest to yourself all count. The only good quality I have seen in the Bama team is they don't fight with each other much.

They talk about being independent but we see them saved multiple times by the Chos and they following the Chos a large number of times. But they spend time bad mouthing the Chos and rarely acknowledge the help they have received.

Rob is rough, I am sure he left them with a bad impression when they first met, but the Bamas have never seemed to try to understand their fellow travelers for good or worse. First impressions are the only impressions they want or keep - no attempt to understand their fellow travelers are shown.

I have dated a single mom for years, even after we split we were close enough to buy a cabin up north together, go on camping trips, dinners and theater. I know she was bitter at times, but guess what? It was not all the time like the Bamas! She could see the joy in life too! The Bamas do not.

11-21-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
Karlyn is a miserable little woman. I havnt been very vocal this season because it is very hard to defend them. There's never been a team that I really relate to so for that reason I've been rooting for them to win but everytime Karlyn opens her mouth I do cringe. she hasnt learnd yet that if your sweet to people they are usually willing to go out of their way to help (example The Beauties)

I would be fine with the moms comming in 3rd. In my eyes they will never be as bad as Flo

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-21-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
Have no doubt, I think the Bamas are far from the worse we have seen on TAR. J&V make them seem like angels. The two gays (Guidos?) from TAR 1 make them look human at least. The in-fighting among most all-female teams make them look like the best of friends. Their ugly American side comes from only caring about themselves, not because they look down on people in other poorer nations, even Rob has been shown making worse comments than them about people in poorer countries.

But Rob has improved as the race continued, for sure he and his wife to be quarrel a lot less than at the start of the race. Team Bama if there are any changes has gotten worse. The models have stop talking about the past and started talking about their future. The beauty queens are just plain having fun.

12-04-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
"The problem why people don't like them is they have let their mean and bitter side take over their viewpoint of the world around them."

For one thing, we are seeing edited versions of all the contestants and none of us know any of them personally to fairly judge them and stamp them with a "mean and bitter" label, the producers live for catching the contestants at their worst b/c it makes better drama for tv.

"They talk about being independent but we see them saved multiple times by the Chos and they following the Chos a large number of times. But they spend time bad mouthing the Chos and rarely acknowledge the help they have received."

Follow? How do you know bama wasnt just waiting for the Cho's? Maybe they didnt acknowledge the "help" b/c they didnt need any and were just being loyal to their alliance by waiting, that is what ended up happening afterall, remember?

After wasting enough time by waiting for the Cho's they eventually left the Cho's and found the task on thier own with no problems making it to the next round leaving the Cho's to be eliminated, I think the Cho's should be thanking bama for waiting for them as long as they did, and shame on you for assuming that bama couldnt do it on their own. Seems with some members on this board bama cant win for losing.

If they are loyal and wait for their alliance, it is ASSUMED they are "just following and being helped" but if they ditch their alliance and look out for themselves, they are "using and abusing" or being "mean and bitter"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
>I dont care how nasty they
>get single moms all the
>way!!! bitter and mean? yes.
>however when you are the
>sole provider for another human
>being and it feels like
>you can never get a
>break and you see people
>all around you who seem
>to have it easy sometimes
>you get mean and bitter.BELIEVE
>me I know!
>

Here we go again! Where do you get the information that they are the "sole providers" for their children?
Ever hear of child support?
They are single parents. That does not mean the fathers are not around to provide financial support, etc. It only means that either they are divorced with children OR they never married & had children.

11-24-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Ducking here, but am I the only one"
Child support? whats that? oh right something I havent gotten in 14 years. dont care if your a millionaire being a single parent SUCKS!! GO BAMMA'S!!!!

11-21-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
I pray the do not win this race. Based on their edit that would be doubtful.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Agree. I'm tired of seeing them already!
So they have difficult lives. Its their awful personality (well one of them) that disgusts me. Dave & Mary live in a trailer yet they have a wonderful outlook in life.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
On the CBS bio, the Bamas said they "intend to compete with style, class and dignity."
Wonder when they intend to start??? LOL

11-27-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
26. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Now that is a hilarious statement.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "There are two all-female teams left, Phil"
So, it seems at the mat Phil is continually telling Dustin and Kandace that no female team has ever won TAR -- do you think you could be the first?

Yet he never makes the same comment to Lyn/Karlyn, why is that?

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: There are two all-female teams left, Phil"
I would venture because the Beauties have won two legs, placed second in at least three legs, and have continually shown to be strong competitors who earn it on their own.

Alabama, on the other hand, has never placed higher than fourth, and really just bumped along the bottom or next to bottom on most legs. In fact, they were last in Madagascar, only saved by Kentucky's NEL penalty. They also have benefited from a lot of assistance from willing (if gullible) alliance members. Otherwise, they would have been gone long ago. For me, it's easy to see why Phil hasn't made the same comments to the Moms.

Still, they have made it to the final four, so they do have grit and determination. It will be interesting to see how they do on their own.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: There are two all-female teams left, Phil"
Yes, they do have grit and determination and at times they have been a lot tougher than I would have expected. I certainly respect them for that. What they haven't shown is quick thinking and flexibility and are much weaker overall than the remaining teams. It there is bunching, they could lead for a while and maybe even get to the yield ahead of some of the other teams, but there is no way they will win.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: There are two all-female teams left, Phil"
Guess my answer is a bit less complex than some others.

My guess? Because the BQ's made the statement early on (possibly in their first interview) that they were competing to be the first 2-woman team to win.

Bama's didn't. And, so far as I know - haven't, mentioned it.

An Autumn Tribe
blogging's scary

watcher72 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-26-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watcher72 Click to send private message to watcher72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
I agree completely, get rid of them.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-27-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
I find nothing wrong with what they're doing. They're playing the game. They don't have to return any favors.

In the past, there were teams (like Romber) who manipulated other teams and used locals far more than pretty much other team before or since. The Bamamamas have just done their thing and let everyone else sink or swim on their own.

Coming in second after being yielded was pretty cool, I think. Shows real determination and at least some skill in playing this game.

I don't think they'll wil, but I won't be upset if they do.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Only thing that bothered me in last night's episode was when they took berated the blondes for yielding them when they were going to do the exact same thing!! But kudos for coming in 2nd after the yield.

12-04-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
36. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
"Only thing that bothered me in last night's episode was when they took berated the blondes for yielding them when they were going to do the exact same thing!! But kudos for coming in 2nd after the yield."

Even though I wouldnt have given the blondes the finger, I am not mad at Karlyn for doing that, the blondes have gone out of their way just to push bama's buttons and no one on this board ever brings that up.

This rivalry started with the blondes, taking the boat from bama at an earlier task, then stealing bama's car, leaving bama to take the car that the BQ's had already smashed, then at the airport asking the clerk to check out Tyler and James before bama even though bama had patiently waited in line to be next, that really disgusted me b/c they already had gotten their tickets and bama was no threat to them they just did it to be catty, meanwhile proudly saying into the camera that they wish bama would get eliminated even though bama was never a threat to them in the race and when bama says something about they are negative people? Bama never did something just to be catty, all of their moves have been strategic.

I am so glad they went home before bama, poetic justice has never been so sweet.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Was it Lyn who had the evil laugh while they were talking how they beat the BQs even when they were yielded? That laugh gave me goosebumps!
Anyone here remembers any positive comments these two ever said?

12-04-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
37. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
"Was it Lyn who had the evil laugh while they were talking how they beat the BQs even when they were yielded? That laugh gave me goosebumps!
Anyone here remembers any positive comments these two ever said?"

Of course she was laughing the BQ's have gone out of their way to not just beat bama but push bama's buttons and now bama had the upper hand in the race, I would have been laughing too.

Bama had plenty of positive comments to make about their alliance even though they and the Cho's practically let Dave and Mary ride their coattails throughout the race.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-28-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I have a confession"
I was cheering for the Bamas on this last episode. Please don't hate me.

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I have a confession"
No hatin' from here - I was rooting for them too!! I'd LUV to see those slimeball Beauty Queens hit the trail! Too bad this was a non-elimination round

lordassmonkey 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lordassmonkey Click to send private message to lordassmonkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I have a confession"
I've said it before on the other forum that. THe Chos got what they had coming to them!
Simple, They tried to use team bama and kentucky and they got screwed in the end.
Their plan of taking bama and kentucky to the fianls so they could have an easy win backfried.

I am proud of Bama and that they are finnaly starting to play this game placing 2nd wasn't bad.
I think you are gonna see them push even harder as for the chos HA HA

ShawnXmonkey
http://www.youtube.com/user/lordassmonkey

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-30-06, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
<They used and abused the honest and naive Cho's,

Yep. They sure did. And when it was time to step out on their own, they did a nice job.

(Can't believe I'm defending Bama. - YECH!)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

12-04-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
33. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
"They used and abused the honest and naive Cho's"

Bama never asked the Cho's to stay back and wait for them, that was a choice on the Cho's part, as a matter of fact, I remember Karlyn asking Lyn why they were waiting for them, Bama never "used and abused" anyone, they were running the race and if the Cho's wanted to wait for them, then so be it, I would have done the same thing.

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Gee, Karlyn not knowing why someone would wait for someone else. Why am I not surprised.

Her attitude toward Lyn during the camel eating part was unexcusable (and almost Floable).

The only thing getting me through the final episode will be...it's for the kids, it's for the kids (and Lyn).

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Previews of this week's episode show Lyn getting fed up with Karlyn and telling her to stop being so obnoxious. Can't wait to see that.

I'm sure it's a momentary tiff, but I will certainly enjoy Lyn telling Karlyn to shut up for while.

Now, if only they would come in anywhere but first place, I'd be very pleased.

Bama is "running the race for their kids". Let's see - what have they taught their offspring?

1. How to be a poor sport when losing.

2. The art of being an Ugly American.

3. The art of being ugly to others.

4. Jealousy will inspire you to do better.

5. Finer points of interacting with anger.

6. Ins and outs of using others - always take, but never give.

7. Ego - never admit you've done wrong

8. Naivete - being surprised when your own ugliness toward others creates a circle of dislike. It's always someone else's fault.

9. Always seek revenge.

10. Courage - you can do it, even if you're scared. (That is the only nice thing I can say about Bama. It's not a bad lesson to teach your children.)

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
>10. Courage - you can do it, even if you're scared. (That is the only nice thing I can say about Bama. It's not a bad lesson to teach your children.)<

Oh good, that makes up for all the rest.

Handcrafted by RollDice
NOT

12-10-06, 01:10 AM (EST)
41. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Ohhhhh puhleeze...this is one if not the most bitter demonizing statement I've seen against the Bamas! Boy I tell ya...HATERS!!!

Contrary to your bitter ASSessment, here are some things I think the Bamas have taught their offspring through TAR...READ ON....

The Bamas have taught their children if nothing else it's alright to reach for the unreachable.

They're not perfect people, but nobody is and if anybody contends that they are they're LIARS & HYPOCRITES.

Not everybody is going to like you, but odds are they didn't like you to begin with so don't sweat the small stuff!

People will always call you "nice" when you don't stand up for yourself!

Winning does matter...go for the WIN!

Money IS important in life and if you have the opportunity to make a large sum of it legally...go for it!!!

Know the "rules" and when there aren't any!

Don't let anybody walk all over you...SPEAK YOUR TRUTH...even if there are cameras!

Life is a race...run YOUR race...run the best race you can...don't give up & don't give in...PRESS ON!

Mom gave it her best and that's all she could do! Now YOU give life your best!

Don't allow other people to "project" their life ideologies on to you...Make your own choices...Define yourself for yourself and be at peace.

There will ALWAYS be haters out there so consider the source!!!

Whether some people like it or not, the Bamas are doing "it". They're doing it their way & IMO they're doing it well. IMO this is a testament to their intelligence, will, & "heart". Maybe just maybe the Cho's didn't make the difference for them. Afterall the Bamas seemed to have done better AFTER the Cho's were eliminated. So yes granted Karyln has some maturity issues, but I think for YOU to soley pick out the Bamas and paint them with such an UGLY broad brush (IMO it's very UGLY because you brought their kids into it and didn't seem to even consider editing) is not only biased but totally unfair & IMO flat out mean!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Another Karlyn hater here.

So it was the editing, eh? It's been demonstrated time and again that you can't edit things IN! Otherwise, who was that stand-in for Karlyn who flipped off the Barbies? I'm sure she'll be proud to teach her kids THAT! . . . oh wait, she already has.

Where's the real footage of Karlyn encouraging Lyn through her camel meat?

Oh, and does Karlyn EVER engage brain before activating mouth, or does she always just say what she thinks?

That Karlyn has made progress through this race with Lyn doesn't mean I have to like HOW she has done so. Thus I hate.

Weaver apologists, meet the Karlyn apologists.

I do defend Lyn as being in the unenviable position of having to clean up after Karlyn.

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

12-10-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
43. "RE: 'Bamamama's Go Home!"
Ohhhhh puhleeeeeze! Seeing how you don't like Karyln it wouldn't of mattered what I said you'd be here hatin' just the same . It was editing that made your precious little vicious BQ's look like they weren't when they really were! It's just that Karlyn didn't pretend to like them. She was up front and for real...Oh wait there's a word for that, it's called being...HONEST! As far as I'm concerned the BQ's deserved A LOT more than the flippin' of the bird and seeing Karyln's personality, oh I think she showed great restraint! Seeing how she didn't knock one of them 'ol BQ's upside the head! I guess her & Lyn will just have to settle for the braggin' rights as being THE 1ST FEMALE TEAM IN THE FINAL 3 IN THE HISTORY OF TAR!!! HAHAHAHA...Yea baby they got it anyhow! I know you haters don't like that but too bad.

Oh and about the editing? Karyln wasn't all bad and others all good. To cast her as such is IMO VERY myopic, narrominded, & plain hypocritical! Sure Karyln said & did the things she did, but we only know the situation in part not whole! So whatever we as the viewers may have seen may not have been and odds are wasn't the whole situation. Like I said, sure Karyln has an issue of maturity but with Lyn's maturity they seemed to have balanced out rather nicely. Also Lyn knew Karyln's temperment with them being friends, so I would think them so called "sympathies" aren't even applicable here! Overall they made a very good team.

Oh and I consider myself to be as much of a Karyln apologist as much as you consider yourself to be a Weavers apologist...uh huh...LOL

I hope they win it just because!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "WARNING - MizJazmine "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Bashing contestants is allowed here, as long as it is done within those guidelines. Bashing other posters for having a different opinion is not allowed here. It's all right to disagree, as long as you can do it without criticizing the poster with whom you disagree.

ladybugen 68 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladybugen Click to send private message to ladybugen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: WARNING - MizJazmine "
Don't let anybody walk all over you...SPEAK YOUR TRUTH...even if there are cameras!

Here's the problem...we have to speak THE truth, not OUR OWN truth. Do you realize how many misrepresentations Karlyn has been caught in?

I already typed this whole long response and then my internet closed for some reason, the point was to show this example.

Remember last night when Karlyn talked about "thinking ahead" on going to Orly instead of CDG? They weren't planning or thinking ahead, they went to the only place they thought they had the option to go.

The reason I don't like Karlyn is she never calls luck what it is. If it works in her favor she'll say they planned ahead, but when it works against her she blames it on the world hating her.

12-12-06, 05:30 AM (EST)
48. "RE: WARNING - MizJazmine "
>Don't let anybody walk all over
>you...SPEAK YOUR TRUTH...even if there
>are cameras!

>
>Here's the problem...we have to speak
>THE truth, not OUR OWN
>truth. Do you realize
>how many misrepresentations Karlyn has
>been caught in?
>
Karlyn is who she is. HER truth is HER TRUTH and Her feelings are HERS. It doesn't matter whether people agree with it or not because it's how something affected her. To me Karlyn is still evolving and maturing as a person. I just simply choose not to compartmentalize & cement her in where she's at now in life. You say THE truth, but whose truth? Can you really define another person's truth without being in their situation?

Why does Karyln have to define anything? If she does why can't she just be allowed to define or not define things the way she chooses if that's the way she sees it? I disagree with your assessment about their airport decision. When going to Paris they did ask the ticket person questions. They just didn't know they couldn't get certain flights out which I think was an honest mistake considering the Bamas was the team that had the rep for being good at directions...but I guess that was Karlyn's fault too huh?

While I've heard Karyln complain, I've NEVER heard her blame it on the world hating her. I think that statement is truly an exaggeration. I just choose to view Karyln as a person who is still growing & learning like A LOT of us, so I'm not casting any stones her way no time soon.

12-12-06, 04:04 AM (EST)
46. "RE: WARNING - MizJazmine "
Even tho' I put "smiley faces" & the post was to a Mod ta boot, you still consider that as bashing?

lordassmonkey 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-12-06, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lordassmonkey Click to send private message to lordassmonkey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: WARNING - MizJazmine "
I personally am hoping that we see more of Bama
Maybe TARAS I am sure you kno what that abbreviation is by now..

Anyway, I am happy for Bama I wish they would of planned things differently that final leg..

ShawnXmonkey
www.youtube.com/user/lordassmonkey

12-12-06, 05:35 AM (EST)
49. "RE: WARNING - MizJazmine "
Considering all things, I think the Bamas did really really good. I don't think they're gonna be in TARAS but I was really happy for them that they got the dubious distinction of FINISHING the race. That's soooo cool

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •