The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
...their first Early Show words will accuse the Race of discrimination and favoritism towards other by not having picked them as All-Stars.
...neither one of them will pay any taxes, then insist it's because the government owes them for having let Dustin & Kandice represent entire states.
...they won't notice for about twenty minutes because they'll be too busy beating Phil to death on the mat after his initial pause. 'We're team number what? You can't say it! You're not going to tell us we lost!'
...they will cancel other people's taxis, flatten tires, accuse them of being terrorists in order to keep them off flights, and then go on a seven-hour midair rampage if anyone makes the mistake of asking them whether they want the regular, Kosher, or vegetarian meal. It's a conspiracy to weaken them!
...their God will disavow all knowledge of their actions, plus this thread will self-destruct in five seconds.
...it will somehow be Dustin & Kandice's fault, because everything is Dustin & Kandice's fault.
...I will be accused of being a racist for starting this thread no less than ten times, one of which will very likely be by Lyn & Karlyn.
...Rob & Kimberly will be so depressed that they'll break up.
...Tyler & James will be so depressed that they'll break up.
...the Weavers will, under Race laws, be entitled to a do-over.

Let me know when it's over.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... Prof_ Wagstaff 12-04-06 1
 RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... aquariaqueen 12-04-06 2
   RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... Estee 12-04-06 3
       RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... Snidget 12-04-06 4
 RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... PlumBlossom 12-04-06 5
 RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... zorayah 12-04-06 6
 RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... Goofman 12-05-06 7
   RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... HeavenlyGrl 12-05-06 8
       RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win... maryellennaco 12-05-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-04-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
Estee, you are clearly the raciest person on these boards!

More Tribephylanthropy!
Noooo! No do-overs for the Weavers!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
I was wondering if your title should have been "If Lyn & Karlyn DON'T win.........."

Thanks to Seana for my sigpic!!!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
I don't think they really care if they win or lose as long as they still get to complain afterwards.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
*nods*

I'm not sure they could be gracious winners.

There are those that no matter how blessed they are by good fortune will find something to complain and whine about.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
And, they will probably complain that they have to split $1 mil instead of each getting $1 mil.

courtesy of surveysez

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-04-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
...and that they are setting a good example for their children.

Goofman 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-06, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goofman Click to send private message to Goofman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
you had me untill you mention the wicked witch and her flying monkeys, thanks

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-05-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
If the Bamamama's win, I WILL believe in flying monkey's, because it is just freakin' impossible that they could win

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: If Lyn & Karlyn win..."
Awww. come on, now! Where's your faith in Reality Television??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •