The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
ACK! I'm so bummed - my favorite team (of what was left) got eliminated. . . The girls did so well - but that 1/2 hour lead was going to be a big hurdle no matter what. I was amazed that the folks squishing the tomatoes did it so fast - I thought they'd be losers fer sure! Oh well. . . .Now I guess I'm rooting for the boys. Colin and Christie (oops! Rob & Kimberly) announcing their love and that they have more to win for than the other teams - for their future marriage and babies - turned my stomach! Maybe if they get married though, he'll realize she's a female and stop calling her "dude." GAG!!!!!! And the Bama's are detestable. I just detest them! No better word for it. I know they aren't the Weavers - I am a reasonable person after all. But I just can't stomach their awful attitude and equally awful accents any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also - does anybody know if next week's ep is a 2 hour one???? And is it Sunday night at 8? I can't find it in my TV guide. . .

Thanks!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ACK! Who is there left to root ... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-05-06 1
   RE: ACK! Who is there left to root ... maryellennaco 12-05-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-05-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
I understand it is only a one hour show?

Personally, I am rooting for R&K now. Yes, they are not the best persons in the world - but I think they are the team that has improved the most. And one think I really like about them compared to some of the fighting-with-each-other teams in the past is that they seem not to carry a grudge from leg to leg. They fight, but they also forgive each other.

The models I can stand winning.

The Bamas I would hate to win.

There are hints that the BQs are in TAR 11 so it is not the end of the line for them either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-05-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ACK! Who is there left to root for? I guess I'm with "the boys.""
Ugh, the Blondies in TAR RETREAD??? Yikes, they JUST left my television screen 2 days ago!! I may be ill momentarily...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •