The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-06, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"

I am the king of the monkey things! I like to move it move it!

*shakes booty*

It just wouldn't be TAR if I didn't dance in at least one episode. I'd be dancing with Kandice, but obviously, she can't step on the Mat just yet.

How did we all like the Intersection? Twists and surprises, that's TAR!

*hulas*

And here's Dustin! The Blond(e)s have come in first place again. This time you're getting a Travelocity trip to Hawaii. Lucky you two. Don't you love how we give away trips to people who probably don't want to see an airport again for a long, long time?

It's good you two don't need an alliance, because you now have proof that no-one really *wants* to work with you.

Here's the part where we point and laugh at Tyler, James, Rob and Kimberly for taking a Fast Forward and still not getting first place. *points* Bwahahahaha!

*wipes eyes* Seriously, how stupid do you feel? Especially since you kept going on and on about how long it was going to take the other teams to do both a Detour and a Roadblock. *snort* *snicker*

Erwin and Godwin, Lyn and Karlyn will ditch you like yesterday's diapers. The Six Pack is no more. Move on quickly or you'll be gone.

Karlyn, you *are* the black angel, huh? Shure. Anyway, now's your and Lyn's chance to break out of the alliance you were never really a part of.

David and Mary, I'm really sorry to see you go. You were a lot of fun. I liked your attitude. Have fun with the {whisper} gay people {/whisper} in Sequesterville.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), the cow lip vendor, the cows or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Molaholic 11-06-06 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Cygnus X1 11-06-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Cygnus X1 11-06-06 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Max Headroom 11-06-06 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 dabo 11-06-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Max Headroom 11-06-06 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Cyndimaus 11-06-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 dabo 11-06-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Sahara 11-07-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 Cyndimaus 11-08-06 14
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 foonermints 11-06-06 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 dragonflies 11-06-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 CwazyWabbit 11-10-06 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 beau_30 11-06-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 CattyChat 11-07-06 12
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8 jbug 11-09-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
{pant pant pant}

Wel {pant} come to Mada {pant pant} gascar.

Please {pant pant} excuse me, I'm {pant pant} all out of breath after the dance {pant pant} with Phil.

{pant pant}
I'm so glad to see the girls win. And such a wonderful prize -- a huge hug from Phil. (And btw, did you see him hoofing it? Fred Astaire, eat your heart out!)

I must also say that the Fast Forward teams are lucky. In the original production meetings, we talked about some other part of the cow...

Cho Brothers -- a small news flash -- baseball season is over, and besides, we don't play that in Madagascar. Not even in the cartoon version.

Lyn, Karlyn ... while you may be experts in giving birth, you certainly have a lot to learn about finding addresses. And stamp vendors, and taxis with gas.

David and Mary, your kids will be proud of you. You've proven that anybody can make their mark on the world. Finish last three times, but you still have the courage to ... oh fuggitaboutit, the music's starting again!

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-06 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

Hey, you shouldn't be surprised by our taxicabs constantly running out of gas. Gas isn't exactly our middle name, you know.

Oh, wait . . .

Every Gas Station Owner In MadaGAScar

ETF spelling

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Don't look at us. We haven't been there lately.

Phil 'er up.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Hey? Who hijacked my siggie?

From the REAL Wally.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
So... Erwin or Godwin... tell us... do Dustin and Kandice ever shut up? I mean, all the yammer yammer yammer on the way to the mattresses, yeesh.

Did you have an Exedrin moment? I did.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-06 AT 10:02 AM (EST)

Did you really think that taxis in Madagascar come with gas in them? Come on, that costs extra, on top of the 20 Euros (USD $25.43) I charged those dumb blondes for a quick spin around Antananarivo. It's a universal fact: American tourists are stupid!

How did the teams made it through the leg after starting with $10 each? Deficit spending, TAR-style.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
I'm so *sniff* upset about *sniff* David and Mary being eliminated *sniff* from the race. They are good friends *sniff* and I will miss them. *sniff*

Okay, I'm over it. Let's get movin', Lyn!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
That's right, that's right. David and Mary are good decent people, great friends no doubt, but only half of them have been in labor.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-07-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Our children will be so proud of us for being in this labor-intensive race. I can't wait to see the new little gnomelet I will have at the end!

I am SO glad we did not have to team up with those blonde chicks. They have no idea what it is like to be in labor.

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
The barbies would have held us back. Now that we have no sixpack we are going to surge to the front and stay there.

Can't wait to meet the gnomelet. What a great keepsake from the race. (I'll babysit sometimes)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
>>And here's Dustin! The Blond(e)s have come in first place again. This time you're getting a Travelocity trip to Hawaii. Lucky you two. Don't you love how we give away trips to people who probably don't want to see an airport again for a long, long time?<<

Little do they know that they're booked through Iraq, Botswana, Afghanistan and Kosovo. I'm sure those girls know all about being "Around the World"

We can match moons if when you get to Hawaii. I'll be looking for you in the big volcanic crater.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Can't talk right now, too busy throwing up....

talking since before I was born!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Hey, Babe! Have another cow lip! Your brain needs the protein!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-06-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Shake that monkey of yours phil. It sures looks good on you ;) Giv eme a hug baby. Sorry Kentucky. But We needed the chos, see Alabama is all about theirselves, they refused to let you go for the fast foward because they knew you were marked for elimination. I see that as a hate/hate situation. So you got screwed Kentucky. But hey we came in first again.

Hey phil can I pet your monkey

Blondes have Feelings as well

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
Ah, now is our chance to finally introduce ourselves to Team Kentucky. They are in awe of meeting homosexuals & Koreans for the first time. Well, now they can add Muslims to their list. Maybe we can get David to convert. In our culture women don't nag & henpeck their husbands. The man wears the pants -- er, robes, in the family.

If you thought Jehovah's Witnesses were persistent . . .

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.8"
>................. In
>our culture women don't nag
>& henpeck their husbands.
>The man wears the pants
>-- er, robes, in the
>family.
>
>

Can I tell a joke here?
Jack & Jill were getting married so Jack's dad sat down with him to tell him some facts. He shared that before he & Jack's mother were married, he gave her a pair of his pants to put on. She did and told him they were much too big and that she could never fill his pants. That's right, he told her, I'll always wear the pants in this family.
So Jack did the same with Jill. Jill said the same and Jack replied the same. Then Jill handed Jack a pair of her pants. He said "I'll never be able to get in these pants!"
Jill said "That's right and as long as you keep that attitude about wearing the pants in the family, you'll not get in my pants ever!"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •