The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-06, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Welcome to Meridius. Um, More-a-teeus. Er. Moreetus. Or something. Who cares, really?

Well, lots of fun with cars for two of our teams this week. Dustin and Kandice hit a bus and Rob and Kimberly couldn't get it in gear. Tyler and James, you got lost so often, I'm honestly astounded that you finished at all.

You want feuds and drama? We've got that here on The Amazing Race. Lyn and Karlyn, or rather mostly just Karlyn, yelled at Dustin and Kandice and Tyler and James. Did anyone make out anything that was said during any of that? Yikes.

Dustin and Kandice get the first place prize - a scooter for each. You guys know you can take a passenger on those, right? Maybe a date, even. How about someone older? You know, someone with a bit of worldly experience. Someone who plays golf...

David and Mary got another reprieve. Bless you guys, you're just not as competitive as you could be. I think Lyn and Karlyn are the only team in the back pack with any edge. And they're just going to cut themselves on it.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), one of the passengers on the bus, the travel agent that Karlyn yelled at or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Max Headroom 10-30-06 1
   Great News! sporkman 10-30-06 3
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 beau_30 10-30-06 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 pinksparkleguitar 10-30-06 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Earl Colby Pottinger 10-30-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 byoffer 10-30-06 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 bystander 10-31-06 12
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Molaholic 10-30-06 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Cygnus X1 10-30-06 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 cahaya 10-31-06 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Seana 10-31-06 10
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 cahaya 10-31-06 13
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 alec7 11-01-06 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 dragonflies 10-31-06 11
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 CwazyWabbit 11-01-06 20
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 dragonflies 11-03-06 24
 I'd give my thoughts... tvgeek401 10-31-06 14
   RE: I'd give my thoughts... Denalio 11-01-06 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 alec7 11-01-06 16
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 bystander 11-01-06 18
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 beau_30 11-01-06 19
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 alec7 11-03-06 23
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Cyndimaus 11-02-06 21
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Sahara 11-02-06 22
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 Cygnus X1 11-04-06 25
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7 foonermints 11-05-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Where, WHERE are the taxis, I ask??

Self-driving is for losers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Great News!"
Mr. Bruckheimer saved himself and CBS alot of money on car insurance. I told Jerry saving money with us was as easy as getting Phil to stop on his mark while talking. Jerry said "what if I don't want Phil to talk while he walks?" I told Jerry to stop talking crazy and buy our insurance. With our coverage on rental cars, he thought it would be a great idea to have the racers do more driving this year.

After the last episode, I've got even better news! Surcharges! Hahahahaha!!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Hey phil i'll take you my scooter any day.

We got First. We Got First. We Got First. And I lost my partner again with Phil.
But hey we Got First. Is that a goldfish? Here kitty, here kitty, here kitty. Wait what just happend?

Blondes have Feelings as well

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-30-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Out of all the times we got eliminated, we couldn't hit one of those non-philimination things? How unfair!

Wait . . .

I'm a cute cheerleader! Y-A-Y!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-30-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
First thought - Scooters! How cheap!

Second thought - Gas prices. Humm! Thats a lot of money saved.

Third thought - Dates with girls - Must hang on! How do I get a date with one these girls?

Given a choice in driving a girl around in my gas-gluzzing truck, or having the excuse of hanging on for dear life - I want to go on a scooter date!!!!!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
psst...I think you dropped your siggie...

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-31-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Hey, I'm the cute one! But seriously, when we're in Phil's hot tub, sans clothes, you really can't tell us apart.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Welcome to Mauritius!

So glad you could make it to our wonderful island. Too bad you didn’t fly in on our special favored-tourist route -- Kuwait-Moscow-Bagdag-Paris-Keonohsa-Lima-Brick (NJ)-Bagdad-Islamabad-London (the one not in England)-Beijing-Kuwait-Dar Es Saalam and then home to Mauri-town.
Just remember, we drive on the left here.
Dustin (or are you Kimberly -- I mean, who can tell??), when our buses stop, it is the custom for following cars not to bash into them -- it scares the children, you know.
Rob, sorry that you got one of our no-gear cars, but then, things could have been worse -- you didn’t have to ride a camel.

Well, let's see now -- we got two hot chicks winning scooters, and a manboobed Kiwi trying to get himself a ride. Not exactly the kind of greeting I would have designed. But then, who ever looks in my direction anyway?

David and Mary. For shame. I thought you would have been bang-on in the salt pit. So easy for a miner to just dig. You got lucky that this was another NEL -- but what are you going to do without the FF? I wonder if the Cho bros can win it and still give it to you -- that would be really nice of them, and certainly pi$$ off the other teams.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

P.S. -- Did any one happen to see my missing Road Block? I know I had it here this morning.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Where the heck did-a these people learn to swim-a? I coulda beaten them, as long as I had a lifb presvrblblbb.

More lasagna, Marion!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Here we are again with the rest of the back of the pack.

So far under the radar, we got nary a mention by Phil, either!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
By golly, you're right! I failed completely to mock you.

And your desire to help a hopeless team (D/M) and an ungrateful team (L/K) is so mockable...

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
It's our Asian strategy! As long as Tyler and James keep getting lost, there's a chance for the whole 'Back of the Bus' alliance to make final five.

We're writing the book 'Art of Race', after Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'.

alec7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Dude, you know I was an addict and had to go to rehab. It’s amazing I can remember my name after losing so many brain cells, much less read a map! Anyway, I’ve got way cool sunglasses and that’s really all that matters.

All that salt brought back my days of hangovers and dry mouth.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Can you BELIEVE that Rob broke the CAR?! I mean come on, do I have to do EVERYTHING?! I told him I was taking control, but yet he still has to talk in such a mean way to me! And he just keeps FREAKING OUT! Dang, what's a girl to do? And did you see him NOT help me out of that stupid pit by the flags? Sheesh! What a gentleman.

Oh and Phil, you could say something nice about us, you know. We are always near the top, and it sure seems we don't exist to you!

talking since before I was born!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Wait! I'm having an epiphany here...It won't last long with all your yelling at me so let me get it out...ok...first you yell at me not to yell at you, but I wasn't yelling at you...then you yell at me not to freak out, but you were the one freaking out...and NOW you yell at me about not helping you out of the trap when you didn't help me when I fell down at the Post Office...could it be this relationship is a bit one-sided...could it be you need someone to blame for your negative feelings...could it be, Babe, it's YOUR turn to learn to take the chill pill?...Hey, calm down! I was just thinking out loud. I could be wrong! In fact, I am. I know I am. I'm sorry! I won't do it again, Babe! It's whatever YOU say, Babe.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
SEE? I TOLD YOU TO CHILL!

talking since before I was born!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-31-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "I'd give my thoughts..."
but I'm waiting for David and Mary to finish first.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I'd give my thoughts..."
I just loves them Cho brothers Gorwin and Odwin. They are jus' the bestest ever. I hope no one tells 'em their names will be No-win and No-win if'n they keeps on being such sweethearts but I really don't have the heart ta' tell em.

Seriously, I am jus' so gratitudified by hows nice an' all they are to be helpin' us out. Thank ya all so much. C'mere and let me give you a big ole hug now.

Your momma will be plum proud of the fine boys you Cho brothers are. *Hugs* and *hugs* and *hugs*.

11-01-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
I’m so glad Tyler picked the fight with the single mothers at the airport. Skipping them and getting on the same flight as everyone else sure was worth it. It was really nice of Dustin and Kandice to set us up like that. But we’re chill and now we’re back in front!

Maybe next round I’ll be able to give Phil a ride on my scooter

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Back in front? I'm so confused. I thought you were more a front in behind kinda guy?

Kandice? What happened to that brain of ours?

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
I think we left it back with phil. Or lost it at that accident.

Blondes have Feelings as well

11-03-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Babe, we’re metrosexual, flip-floppin’ types all the way.

That is how you spell metrosexual, right?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Okay, first of all, what is with you stupid blondies trying to give another team cuts in front of us. So what if it didn't affect us getting on the flight. It's the principal of the thing! And don't yell at me, model boy!

Lyn, lets get going. Don't wait for the silly sixpack. We'll get help from them when we need it but we sure won't hang around for them.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Yeah, Karlyn, I say we take what we can take from them and give nothing. Isn't that how an alliance works, girlfriend? After all, we have our children to support (not to mention the little gnome-baby on the way).

We put the "pain" in labor pains!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
Ahem, Mr. Kiwi-type person who only wishes he could relax like me:

I do believe you owe me some royalties for using my lyrics in that Detour. When may I expect payment?

Otherwise, I'll sue you, Bruck, BvM, CBS, and every previous winner of the million bucks.

And I'll do it, too.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.7"
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-06 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

Go for it, my fellow Alkie! They always think they can kick around the little guy.

How about a little drinky-poo?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •