The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-06 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

Come be snarky!

(Sorry I'm late - gosh, what a busy day!)

1. At the travel agency, Peter tried to play the 'handicapped' card by saying they had a medical emergency due to Sarah's leg. The Beauty Queens tried to play the 'we're famous' card by saying that Miss CA and Miss NY needed airline tickets. What cards might some of the other teams play?

2. David and Mary were marked for elimination last week. They needed to get ahead and stay ahead in order not to incur a potentially game-ending 30-minute penalty. How would their strategy of following the other teams have helped them achieve this goal had the Cho brothers not allowed them to take the Fast Forward?

3. Please use the words "mask" and "mosque" in a sentence.

4. At the Roadblock, Peter calls Sarah "The Bionic Spider Woman". What other Racers might be dubbed with superhero names and what would those names be?

5. Which of Steven Seagal's movies would Mary have been perfect for and why?

6. Which of Wes Craven's movies would Peter have been perfect for and why?

7. Nobody loved Dustin and Kandice this week. The travel agent wouldn't high five them, Lyn and Karlyn wouldn't share their Arabic guy and Rob and Kimberly hid their clue so D&K wouldn't see where the bead shop was. Why was this?

8. Explain why Tyler and James have sucked so bad the last couple legs.

9. At the Detour, Dustin or Kandice repeatedly asserts that they couldn't possibly have to do what the clue says to do. What does "fill the bag to the line" mean to Dustin and Kandice?

10. Any parting words for Peter and Sarah?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Molaholic 10-23-06 1
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 cahaya 10-24-06 2
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Snidget 10-24-06 3
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 warp_core breach 10-24-06 4
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Max Headroom 10-24-06 5
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 PsychoKitty 10-24-06 6
 RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Cygnus X1 10-25-06 7
   RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Seana 10-25-06 8
       RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 Cygnus X1 10-25-06 9
   RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10 PsychoKitty 10-26-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
OK, so I'm first again. Guess this proves that I actually do need a life.

1. At the travel agency, Peter tried to play the 'handicapped' card by saying they had a medical emergency due to Sarah's leg. The Beauty Queens tried to play the 'we're famous' card by saying that Miss CA and Miss NY needed airline tickets. What cards might some of the other teams play?
Cho Bros played the "be nice to us 'cause we're Asian" card; Tyler and James played the "be nice to us 'cause we're idiots" card; Dustin and Kandice played the "help us out 'cause we're totally lost" card; Mary and David played the "can we use dice instead?" card.

2. David and Mary were marked for elimination last week. They needed to get ahead and stay ahead in order not to incur a potentially game-ending 30-minute penalty. How would their strategy of following the other teams have helped them achieve this goal had the Cho brothers not allowed them to take the Fast Forward?
Fortunately, they would have survived. They would have gotten lost following David and Sarah. While both teams still would have 'found' the FF, David and Sarah would waste enough time looking for the handicapped access version that they would still be Philiminated in the field.

Kandice thought the Mosque she picked out for Halloween was the best, even though she bought it at a stall next to the Grand Mask in Kuwait.

4. At the Roadblock, Peter calls Sarah "The Bionic Spider Woman". What other Racers might be dubbed with superhero names and what would those names be?
The Beauty Queens would be The Wonder Twins; Team Alabama would be Catwomen; David is The Mole my personal fav, btw

The Foreigner , since she's never been anyplace.

Cursed -- well, that's just too obvious.

7. Nobody loved Dustin and Kandice this week. The travel agent wouldn't high five them, Lyn and Karlyn wouldn't share their Arabic guy and Rob and Kimberly hid their clue so D&K wouldn't see where the bead shop was. Why was this?
One word. Halitosis.

Let's take a closer look at the situation --
You say they're Tyler and James.
Maybe the reason is that --
they're Tyler and James.

9. At the Detour, Dustin or Kandice repeatedly asserts that they couldn't possibly have to do what the clue says to do. What does "fill the bag to the line" mean to Dustin and Kandice?
I'm amazed at their confusion. None of the words in the directions are polysyllabic. It should be clear. I guess they just had (another) blond moment.

Keep your leg up!

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
1. What cards might some of the other teams play?

David: "I'm a world-famous oilwell firefighter and I need to get to that oil fire right now!"

Ask Peter and Sarah that question!

A fully draped woman with a mask enters the mosque.

David, The PyroMiner. Superpowers include tunneling the earth and fighting oil fires. Has a feisty sidekick, too.

They ran out of deordorant.

You said it, I didn't.

Call in the gardener.

0 + 1 = 1.

A spooky tribephyl creation.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
I post before reading, any resemblance of this post to previous answers probably means you need to get your physical soon as something is terribly wrong if you think this way.

David and Mary. The Hard Knock Life Card
Lyn and Karalyn. The Slavery Reparation Card
Tyler and James. I Need to Stay on the Wagon Card
Erwin and Godwin. The Help We Have Rhyming Names Card

They would follow close enough to get someone alone and hogtie them tight enough that it would take them at least 45 minutes to get themselves untied.

It is not Kosher to wear a Halloween mask in a mosque.

Peter. The Humongous Asshole.
Kandace and Dustin. The Blonde Twins of Doom.

Marked for Death. They were marked for elimination.

The People Under the Stairs . Because that is where he's gonna be stuffed when he gets home.

Because they've been pulling pageant pranks on the other contestants while they are sleeping.

They need to go to a meeting with other recovering addicts for a recharge.

They spend all their time trying to get rid of the bags under their eyes, filling them to to eyeliner would just be wrong.

Peter. See you on Nancy Grace's show, with as sociopathic as you are it is only a matter of time until you kill someone or someone kills you.

Sarah. RUN!!! Run as fast as your leg will carry you!!!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"

D&M - Help us or we'll stuff your body down a coal shute card
Chos - Help us because we're the nicest guys who have ever walked the earth card
L&K - Help us because we need to feed our kids card
R&K - Help us or we'll go ugly American on you card

As soon as the teams approach the pit stop, David and Mary would sic Magella on them. The remaining survivors would then be subjected to Mary's loud screaming thus leading to debilitating migraine headaches which would cause, at least Tyler and James, to self-medicate. Any last remaining stragglers would be hog-tied and thrown down a coal shute or into the oil fire thus guaranteeing them a first place finish.

"Kimberly walked into the mask wearing a cucumber mosque."

D&M - Super Coal Miner Man and his trusty sidekick Cottage Cheese Butt
T&J - The Wonderful Wagoneers
D&K - The Vaseline Vixens
Peter - The Totally Amazing Useless Piece of Crap
L&K - The Fabulous Fat Asses
R&K - The Utterly Ugly Ugly Americans
Chos - The Awesome Asians

Half Past Dead - Mary's been looking kind of rough lately.

A New Nightmare... for the next woman who dates Peter.

They were blinded by their vaseline-laden teeth.

Previous leg - talked too much about rehab
This leg - talked too little about rehab

Fill the bag past the line and give the contents to Tyler and James and watch us beat team alpha male into the ground.

Sarah - have a nice quiet life.

Peter - There's a nice pair of cement shoes here with your name on them.

A Seana Halloween Special - Bouncies by IceCat

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"

Lyn/Karlyn - The Angry Welfare Mom Card
Tyler/James - The Clueless Bonehead Card
Rob/Kimberly - The "We Hate Your Crappy Country" Card
David/Mary - The 1-800-DENTIST Card
Erwin/Godwin - They don't play cards, it's too competitive

They follow another team to the FF, then Mary grabs the other team and sits on them while David completes the task.

Rob's Ehud Olmert mask was unpopular at the mosque in Damascus.

David - Captain America (of America's Team, of course)
Peter - Superjerk
Sarah - Superenabler
Lyn/Karlyn - The Superbutts

Hard to Kill. How else do you explain their continued presence in the race?

Any of them-- he's certainly scary enough.

Kuwaitis view blonde hair as an omen of bad luck?

I don't know, but the answer might be found in the Ministry song Just One Fix.

They should have asked Tyler and James for advice about filled bags.

"Peter, as a prize for coming in last in this leg, you win a one-way trip to Siberia courtesy of Travelocity that you can enjoy immediately."

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-24-06, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
Okay, I'll try Am so consumed with being politically correct so I might suck at this - so I apologize from the beginning!

>Come be snarky!

>1. At the travel agency, Peter
>tried to play the 'handicapped'
>card by saying they had
>a medical emergency due to
>Sarah's leg. The Beauty
>Queens tried to play the
>'we're famous' card by saying
>that Miss CA and Miss
>NY needed airline tickets.
>What cards might some of
>the other teams play?

Chos "we just can't take advantage of anyone" card/or is it the "we can't try to win" card? Or the "doormat" card?
Rob & Kimberly "we're dumb as a post" card
Peter "I'm a lazy crybaby and can't help myself" card
Lynn & Karlyn "Don't sass me" card/Or the "we don't need ANYONE" card
Tyler & James "Just Smack Me" card
David & Mary "Please Gawd get me to a Dentist" card

>2. David and Mary were marked
>for elimination last week.
>They needed to get ahead
>and stay ahead in order
>not to incur a potentially
>game-ending 30-minute penalty. How
>would their strategy of following
>the other teams have helped
>them achieve this goal had
>the Cho brothers not allowed
>them to take the Fast
>Forward?

They absolutely would have not made team #1. The Cho's are idiots - they gave away an advantage and this is a race. And they can't stand around waiting for people too! Sorry - this is about D&M but I just HAD to say it!

>3. Please use the words "mask"
>and "mosque" in a sentence.
"I mosque brush my teeth, David, before I put on my mask."

>4. At the Roadblock, Peter calls
>Sarah "The Bionic Spider Woman".
> What other Racers might
>be dubbed with superhero names
>and what would those names
>be?
I just wanted to slap him right then! Peter - the Amazing Dim Bulb! Rob and Kimberly - the Screaming Maniacs! D&K - the Gleaming White Smiles! David & Mary - the Survivors! Tyler & James - the Sympathy Duo! Lynn & Karlyn - the Hags! Who else is racing?

>5. Which of Steven Seagal's movies
would Mary have been perfect
>for and why?

Well I love warp_core breach's answer! <<Half Past Dead - Mary's been looking kind of rough lately.>> (What is it with that spot on her lip?)

For myself - Fire Down Below - Hmm baby! I think Mary's got a real taste for life and a lot of livin' left to do!

>6. Which of Wes Craven's
>movies would Peter have been
>perfect for and why?

Don't Look Down - he must be scared of heights! He had Sarah, who mind you has only 1 leg! do all of the climbing challenges! $$$hole!

>7. Nobody loved Dustin and Kandice
>this week. The travel
>agent wouldn't high five them,
>Lynn and Karlyn wouldn't share
>their Arabic guy and Rob
>and Kimberly hid their clue
>so D&K wouldn't see where
>the bead shop was.
>Why was this?

Too perky for the travel agent - must not have had their coffee yet! Other players being obnoxious, and the last - just plain unobservant! Remember the Chinese restaurant in the very first ep!

>8. Explain why Tyler and James
>have sucked so bad the
>last couple legs.
Drug Induced Coma?

>9. At the Detour, Dustin or
>Kandice repeatedly asserts that they
>couldn't possibly have to do
>what the clue says to
>do. What does "fill
>the bag to the line"
>mean to Dustin and Kandice?

That was SO lame! Maybe it's something only the maid does in their house - with the vaccuum cleaner?

>10. Any parting words for Peter
>and Sarah?

Run Sarah Run!!!!!!!!!!!!! And find a new "mechanic" for ALL your aches and pains And Itches!!!!!

Peter - get thee to a therapist! Or go away on a mountain and leave us all alone!

Thanks! That was fun!
Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
Lyn and Karlyn - a crucial postpartum appointment
Rob and Kimberly - diplomatic immunity
Tyler and James - need to get to an NA meeting
The Cho Brothers - need to sit in the special "we're afraid of heights" section
David and Mary - the Jack of Spades

They weren't following; they were drafting! Any NASCAR fan knows that.

I can't find a good mosque for Halloween; should I mask somebody for help?

Lyn and Karlyn: The Postpartum Priestesses
Tyler and James: Crystal Meth Persuasion
Dustin and Kandace: Super Sash Me
David and Mary: Miner Havoc

The one with the Three Word Title. But her scenes would have to be dubbed or subtitled.

Nightmare on Elm Street, because Freddy Kruger needed a straightman.

Their peroxide ran out. It's probably with Sarah's hydraulic fluid.

Withdrawal is a b!tch.

They felt Tyler and James could explain exactly what it meant, but they weren't around at the time.

Sarah, we were going to have you go right to Starting Over, but it's been cancelled. So just limp run fast, run far.

Peter, the good news: we've found another Racer for you to get in a relationship with. The bad news: it's Linda Weaver.

Tribe strikes again!
Great jorb with this, Seana! *chooms*

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
Ha! Thanks! What's that, some Baltimore thing? *chooms*

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"

Tribe strikes again!
Naaah, a Bawlamer thing would look like this, hon. But in this way lies off topic.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR 10.6 - Hawkeye 10"
Hi Cygnus!

You are a RIOT!!! <<4. At the Roadblock, Peter calls Sarah "The Bionic Spider Woman". What other Racers might be dubbed with superhero names and what would those names be?
Lyn and Karlyn: The Postpartum Priestesses
Tyler and James: Crystal Meth Persuasion
Dustin and Kandace: Super Sash Me
David and Mary: Miner Havoc

And <<Peter, the good news: we've found another Racer for you to get in a relationship with. The bad news: it's Linda Weaver.>> ACK!

OMIGOD! Just too funny!!!!!

Pychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •