The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Least Favorite Team Survey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Least Favorite Team Survey"
Just an informal survey to find out what teh least favorite team is so far. Don't be influenced by anyone elses votes.

Bilaal and Sa'eed (Philimated first): enjoyed but they would have gotten boring had they lasted much longer.

David and Mary: love these guys but then they remind me of a lot of my kinfolk.

Duke and Laura: not as bad as I expected them to be.

Dustin and Kandice: annoying.

Erwin and Godwin: gonna get on my nerves eventually.

Kellie and Jamie: kinda fun but it could get old after awhile.

Lyn and Karlyn: just lovable.

Peter and Sarah: not as cocky as I thought they'd be, loved how they got on the other teams' nerves.

Rob and Kimberly: I will enjoy it when they get Philimated.

Tom and Terry: boring and annoying, that probably means they will be around awhile.

Tyler and James: okay, they are pretty good racers, but I have grown to hate them. Least Favorite Team!

Vipul and Arti (Philimated second): nice people, crummy racers, too bad.

SMILES ARE FREE

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey HistoryDetective 09-18-06 1
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Colonel Zoidberg 09-18-06 2
   RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Rasta 09-18-06 16
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey nailbone 09-18-06 3
   RE: Least Favorite Team Survey byoffer 09-18-06 9
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Seana 09-18-06 4
   RE: Least Favorite Team Survey maroonclowns mom 09-18-06 6
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey bondt007 09-18-06 5
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey dragonflies 09-18-06 7
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Savahnna 09-18-06 8
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Cyndimaus 09-18-06 10
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey pinksparkleguitar 09-18-06 11
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Peetah 09-18-06 12
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey ginger 09-18-06 13
   RE: Least Favorite Team Survey dabo 09-18-06 15
       RE: Least Favorite Team Survey ginger 09-18-06 20
 David/Mary Max Headroom 09-18-06 14
 Peter and Sarah Lasann 09-18-06 17
   RE: Peter and Sarah Savahnna 09-18-06 18
 Tally #1 dabo 09-18-06 19
 Rob and Kimberly dajaki 09-18-06 21
 Tom and Terry ARnutz 09-19-06 22
   RE: Tom and Terry Peetah 09-21-06 27
 Lyn & Karlyn kaibe 09-19-06 23
 Peter and Sarah Cathy the Canadian 09-19-06 24
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey tinybubs 09-19-06 25
 Lyn and Karlyn MaryKat 09-21-06 26
   RE: Lyn and Karlyn tvgeek401 09-25-06 29
 How about ... skye 09-25-06 28
  Rob and Kimberly buckeyegirl 10-02-06 30
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey dajaki 10-07-06 31
 Lyn and Karlyn seahorse 10-08-06 32
 Team and Individual HeavenlyGrl 10-23-06 33
 RE: Least Favorite Team Survey Fishercat 10-23-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Bilaal and Sa'eed: Apparently Allah has about as much interest in The Amazing Race as God does. When you were Philiminated early, it must have been because Allah willed it. I was glad to see you go early because I am certain that Bilaal would have hollered at Sa'eed all the way around the world.

David and Mary: Mary, Mary, Mary... You really think that David is cute? Don't ever let him stand next to Godwin then.

Duke and Laura: Well, Duke, maybe you would have known how athletic and outgoing your daughter is if you hadn't distanced yourself from her when she came out. Both of you cried. Is your last name Bunky?

Dustin and Kandice: We have a cheerleader team already. Do we need a beauty queen team too? I cannot tell you apart.

Erwin and Godwin: One of you has great hair. One of you has really ugly hair.

Kellie and Jamie: We have a beauty queen team already. Do we need a cheerleader team too?

Lyn and Karlyn: Yeah, Sarah was really lame when she used her leg as an excuse to board the plane early, but did it really merit the continual bitching about it that ensued.

Peter and Sarah: The constant pep talk descended into the realm of being simply condescending, Peter. Your girlfriend has physical disability. You do not need to coach her along like she is a child.

Rob and Kimberly: Rob is a big PITA. Kimberly should team up with Laura and leave Duke and Rob to fight it out together. Least Favorite Team!

Tom and Terry: Hmmmm, ever since a couple of athletic gay men won The Amazing Race 4, the audience has been treated to Rebecca and Mary Adam, Lynn and Alex, John and Scott, and Tom and Terry. Are the producers afraid that athletic (and goodlooking) queers would upset the natural order of things if they ever cast them again?

Tyler and James: Addiction counseling seems to be your Jeebus. I want to hear as much about that as I want to hear about how God and Allah intervene in The Race. Just be quiet and look pretty.

Vipul and Arti: Yeah, "Vipul of the people" was a pretty dumb saying, but otherwise you seemed like nice people and I was sad to see you go. Thank you for not telling us how much Ganesha wanted you to win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-18-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 08:40 AM (EST)

Bilaal and Sa'eed (Philimated first): Nice people, sure, but two things - easy on the Allah stuff, and when you're in an airport, appearing to be Islamic isn't always a good move. I don't have a problem with Muslims, but some airport folk do. Don't end up like Andre and Damon.

David and Mary: Not sure what their deal is. At least David is encouraging.

Duke and Lauren: So which is he, the bigoted dad who hates his gay daughter or the crying dad who is overly emotional? Pick a personality and go with it.

Dustin and Kandice: Two things for them. Shut. Up.

Erwin and Godwin: Mildly annoying.

Kellie and Jamie: Who are they again?

Lyn and Karlyn: I could get used to them going far. If an all-female team wins, it ought to be them. If not...well, who the hell else should win it?

Peter and Sarah: OK, so she has an artificial leg. And the cast knew this and cast her when she would have to climb the effing Great Wall of China? Smooth, guys.

Rob and Kimberly: I don't know. Rob's a whiner and Kim's overbearing sometimes. Lenny and Karyn Part II?

Tom and Terry: They had Lynn and Alex all over them. Thankfully, there's no Romber to hate right off; they have to learn to hate some team. Least Favorite Team!

Tyler and James: Take Dustin and Kandice's advice. No one cares that you got out of rehab. Take your story to Oprah, fvckheads.

Vipul and Arti (Philimated second): I rather liked them, but they did something wrong.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

1. Duke and Lauren - LOVE HER! I'd like to see them go far.

2. Kellie and Jamie - I like their attitudes

3. Vipul and Arti - Sorry to see them leave

4. David and Mary - She's super nice, so we have to make allowances for him

5. Peter and Sarah - Mixed feelings about them.

6. Tyler and James - Annoying frat-boys, oops, I mean model-boys will probably win this whole thing

7. Erwin and Godwin - Wouldn't have guessed they're Harvard smart

8. Lyn and Karlyn - Funny, but won't last long

9. Tom and Terry - Kinda creepy

10. Dustin and Kandice - Another team of beauty queens? Groan. Don't like them at all

11. Bilaal and Sa'eed - I'm glad they're gone. I was starting to have Weaver flashbacks.

12. Rob and Kimberly - Ron and Kelly part II

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
I still can't look at that list and tell you who most of these people are, 'cept the two that got Philiminated last night. I need a few more eps to figure out who is who.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
But you liked the beauty queens and cheerleaders, right Captain Horndog??

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

Least Favourite Team: Rob and Kimberly

Maybe he's not so bad, but she's just awful. You could kind of tell in their pre-game video on the CBS site that she was going to be nasty like this. I had a total Ron/Kelly flashback when she insisted he not tell her to shut up, even though she'd been quite nasty to him. We'll probably be stuck with them for a while, but I don't like them.

Honourable Mentions

Tom and Terry
They act like 12-year-old girls at a slumber party. Do grow up.

Bilal and Sa'eed
Bilal was a bit overpowering, I think. Just a bit.

Duke and Lauren
Meh

Peter and Sarah
He annoyed me with his "encouragement". Maybe he just talks when he's emotional and she's there, so he "talks to her" so he's not talking to himself? If the go for sympathy again, they'll lose me completely.

Not Too Bad But We'll See

Kellie and Jamie
Gosh, I don't know? Do Muslims believe in Buddha? Or maybe that's just Buddhists...

Dustin and Kandice
Good job on the paving task.

Tyler and James
I like their attitude. I hope they stop talking about rehab.

Like 'Em So Far

Lyn and Karlyn
My current favourites.

David and Mary
Their bickering actually doesn't annoy me yet. I like their attitude towards the Race and other Racers. If they get worse to each other, that will be different.

Erwin and Godwin
I expect better from them.

Vipul and Arti
I'm sad to see them go.

ETF HTML

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Rob and Kimberly. how much Kimberly can a person stand. So sorry to see Vipul and Arti go

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Agree with HD and will go with Robddd and Kimberly. Wow. And a CLOSE second would be Peter and Sarah.

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Least Favorite Team: Tom & Terry - they are going to grate on my nerves until and probably after they are gone. I'm with HD, I'lll take an eye candy strong gay team over them any day.

Go Pack!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-06 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

I'm glad you guys had them by name.....because I was going to say...Very Least Favorite was the Alabama girls that kept ragging on Sarah. History Detective said it perfectily..in so many words "enough already" That persistent b!tch of theirs (editing or not)....was enough to make me like them least of all.

The couple that fights all the time...could have been me and my ex...Heaven help them...I hope they don't have a double endurance test and either get it together or SPLIT. They are my second least favorite.

I loved the second couple that got booted 2nd...actually her..there wasn't much to get to know about him but she was lovely....But they're not there anymore....so they can't be a favorite.

I'm going for Sarah and Peter. Aside from being an under dog defender in general... I really like their story and spirit. I agree though with the poster that suggested they shouldn't have been casted. I had trouble looking while she was climbing the wall. Bad casting call. I hope she exceeds everyone's expectation for the better.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-18-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
I vote with Nailbone. I need a few more episodes to sort them out and see who bugs me the most!

Sigs by Cyg
Maus Musings

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
I think that I already have it in for Kimberly and Rob.

Sig by Cyg!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-18-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
I left longer thoughts on the Lvoe List. But my least favorite was Bilal and Sa'eed. They were the Browns of Treasure Hunters mixed with John and Scott of TAR9. Bilal did have a good run, though.

Of the remaining teams, probably Rob/Kimberly. I thought I would just hate Kimberly, but Rob isn't too hot either.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Um, Team Voda needs to be Philiminated, phast.

09-18-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Yay, you got your wish, the voda posts are gone!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Kimberly next, please.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "David/Mary"
Hands down, the most unpleasant team in this edition of TAR. It will NOT be fun watching them for another episode, which is (hopefully) all they will last.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-18-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Peter and Sarah"
I'm sorry, I just didn't enjoy watching her scaling that wall.

I was squirming, and flintching, and closing my eyes.

That was unpleasant!

I've been Nutz'd

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Peter and Sarah"
>I'm sorry, I just didn't enjoy
>watching her scaling that wall.
>
>
>I was squirming, and flintching, and
>closing my eyes.

ME too. I couldn't watch either.

09-18-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
19. "Tally #1"
(1) Rob and Kimberly, 6 votes!
(2) Tom and Terry, 2 votes!
(3) Bilal and Sa'eed, David and Mary, Lyn and Karlyn, Peter and Sarah, Tyler and James, 5-way tie at 1 vote.

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-18-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Rob and Kimberly"
I just hate the teams who want to go on the race to see if their tenuous relationship can survive the stress of traveling around the world. Barf.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Tom and Terry"
Didn't like the Guidos. Don't like Guido redux.

Even though I dislike Rob and Kimberly also.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-21-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Tom and Terry"
You think they're like the Guidos? I'd say they were closer to Lynn & Alex, but not as bitchy.

The Guidos were smart, sophisticated, and sneaky. These guys are slightly whiny, but fun, and friendly. They think they're being slightly Guido-ish (in their interview), but clearly they can't hack it.

kaibe 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kaibe Click to send private message to kaibe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Lyn & Karlyn"
David and Mary are a close second, but I'm currently sticking with the moms.... the ragging on Sarah was getting on my nerves as well.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Peter and Sarah"
He's a little creepy. He's a combination of Ned Flanders and Stuart Smalley from Saturday Night Live.

And I like it when a handicap person want to show the world what they can do, but then to use the handicap for their advantage (the cab, the plane)? That's kinda lame.

It's early days though. I'm sure my tastes will change.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-06 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Worst First
Rob & Kimberly – Why do they always seem to cast one couple like this. I hope they’re gone soon I don’t want to hear the b!tching.

Bilaal and Sa'eed – Never did like "In Your Face" religious people, their no handshake policy came off as being rude.

Lyn & Karlyn – didn’t care for the sniping about other teams.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Lyn and Karlyn"
I almost forgot to watch! I realized that it was Sunday, it was September, TAR starts in September on a Sunday. By the time I got it together, the first team had been eliminated.
From what I saw, my least favorite team is Lyn and Karlyn.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Lyn and Karlyn"
Me, too.
Except I'd had it together the first week, but by the second, I'd lost it.

I hope me and my bro haven't done anything too exciting yet.

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-25-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "How about ..."
All of the them.

This is the most annoying cast ever.

Noirish by Tribe

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. " Rob and Kimberly"
I'm soo tired of the fighting dating couples. We've just had too many of them over the years. I want them gone now!

A scary ARnutz..bouncy by IceCat

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
If this survey is running well into October, I have to vote for Rob and Kimberly. I have nothing against them personally, but I'm tired of seeing teams who need the race to help decide if their relationship should move on to "the next step." Often this team has one who harps and one who takes it, or they may both harp and be unable to take it. Every race has had a hating-but-dating team. Enough already.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-06, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Lyn and Karlyn"
Rob & Kim are second.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-23-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Team and Individual"
Well, Peter by far takes the cake as the most annoying person in Reality TV history. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he got the boot, feel bad for Sarah, though. She's right, he's so self-absorbed/selfish/stuck-up/ridiculous (shall I go on?) that he could never be a gentleman.
And as a team, Rob and Kimberly are by far the worst team. They are SO annoying to watch (not good TV, like Victoria and her a$$hole of a husband) and he needs a good open-palmed smack across the face.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-23-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Least Favorite Team Survey"
Team: Rob and Kimberly (she gives off too much of a Kendra vibe)
Player: Peter

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •