The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-06 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Here I am in Chettenad House. Right here with the Native Greeter guy (nice beard). I'm not hiding. I know exactly where I am. Just because the Cho brothers don't know where I am doesn't mean I'm lost. So there.

Peter and Sarah You're first again. Home gym for you. I have no idea how you're going to split that up to take to your separate residences later. It's not like this relationship is going to last more than a second after your contract with CBS is up.

Dustin and Kandice Well, well, well...maybe you two will be the first all-female team to win The Amazing Race, huh? You're right that you're not agressive enough. I think you haven't properly considered how much help I could be to you in your goal of winning the Race. I'm in Room 345 if you want to discuss that in further detail.

Rob and Kimberly You'll be pleased to hear that you'll be in poor, dirty, smelly countries rubbing up against poor, dirty, smelly foreigners for some time.

Erwin and Godwin Seriously, that is such a bad pic of me.

Why not this one?

Or here's a classy B&W with me in my snazzy hat:

Or even this one, showing my wild and crazy side:

My Golf Equipment has a better pic of us around somewhere, too.

Lyn and Karlyn I was wondering last week why Karlyn did the cliff-climbing Roadblock, since you had only done one. Now seeing you climb over the wall at the croc place, I'm sure I know why.

Tyler and James Oh dear, falling behind are you? You may not be playing agressively enough. I'm in Room 345 if you want to discuss that in further detail.

David and Mary Welcome to our first non-elimination leg! And lucky you! We've switched things up here on the Race and now you have a great big X right in the middle of your foreheads. That's right. If you come in first next leg, you have nothing to fear. But you'll be given a 30-minute penalty if you make any other place. Ask Tom and Terry how long 30 minutes takes. You could be in second and still wind up last. Have fun!

ETA:

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), the clapping girl at the temple, the crocodiles or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 dabo 10-16-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 jbug 10-16-06 8
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 warp_core breach 10-17-06 23
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Max Headroom 10-16-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 dragonflies 10-16-06 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Cygnus X1 10-16-06 5
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 bystander 10-16-06 7
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Cygnus X1 10-17-06 25
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 CwazyWabbit 10-17-06 26
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 bystander 10-16-06 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Max Headroom 10-16-06 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 beau_30 10-16-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 alec7 10-18-06 33
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Sahara 10-16-06 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 cahaya 10-16-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Sahara 10-16-06 17
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 tvgeek401 10-17-06 31
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 warp_core breach 10-17-06 24
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 bystander 10-17-06 29
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Cyndimaus 10-18-06 32
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 foonermints 10-16-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 bystander 10-16-06 11
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 foonermints 10-16-06 15
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Seana 10-16-06 12
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 foonermints 10-16-06 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Denalio 10-16-06 18
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 warp_core breach 10-17-06 22
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 CouchTater 10-16-06 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 foonermints 10-16-06 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Molaholic 10-16-06 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 Max Headroom 10-17-06 27
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 CattyChat 10-17-06 28
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 popeave 10-17-06 30
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5 dabo 10-19-06 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Will someone please tell Peter to stop talking while he's chewing, it's really annoying! And a bad example for my kids!

On second thought, will someone please tell Peter to just stop talking!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
>Will someone please tell Peter to
>stop talking while he's chewing,
>it's really annoying! And
>a bad example for my
>kids!

>On second thought, will someone please
>tell Peter to just stop
>talking!

For that matter, why not tell him to just stop breathing!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-17-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Yew, agin! Yew must be followin' us. Fhine, guess you can come home with us after this here race. Yew'll haveta sleep outside with them hounds though.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Hey Kimberly, DUCK!

On second thought, based on your opinion of my country, don't duck.

Clang!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
OW! You did that on purpose! See Rob, this is what happens in these poor fish smelling countries! Why haven't we gone to Europe yet? Everyone there is rich! And they have real buses and trains with air conditioning. Did you see that guy trying to grope me Rob? I'm glad you listened to me when I told you not to let anyone touch me.

Hey, we had a good leg. Again, I'm glad you listened to me and didn't fight me! Ok, so we dropped to 3rd, we're still in this!

talking since before I was born!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Keep on whining talking, baby. Because the more you and Rob complain about foreigners and foreign countries, the more the viewers will forget about my "offhand comments."

Did you know Freddy and I honeymooned in Senegal?

Psych.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-16-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Who are you?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
I? Am the DAW beauty queen you only dream about becoming, toots. You have tiaras and titles, while I have a million dollars and a website, which baby Freddy has the honor of sharing with me. I hope you can find half as good a man who is worthy to have my children.

And I have a brain of my own. It's lightly used; wanna borrow it?
I didn't write my quote in my sig; somebody did it for me, and I have no idea what it means.

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-06, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Oh, Babe! Of course I listened to you and of course I will protect you in this poor poor country in this poor poor part of the world. I'll protect you from gropy men, skinny Holy homeless cows, giant tied-up alligators, fishy smelling buses...oh, and tantrum throwing three-year-old boyfriends (Wasn't I nice and chilled on this leg?).

So, we're in India. Where's my curry?

Don't drink and drive. Why did that instructor keep telling ME that?

10-16-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Weeeeeee! Second Place baby! Look at us go. Our pageant competition training has served us well. You're looking at the first all female team to will The Amazing Race folks!!! Just like Kandice and I told you, we like it on top!

Now we just need to get past that sneaky Peter and the Bionic Woman and we'll have this all wrapped up. That Peter is always lurking around, looking over our shoulders, trying to sneek a peek at our Oobies. Phil is the only one permitted to peek at our Oobies. Well, we'd let Tyler and James take a peek but I hear they prefer the bottom, and we're all about the top!!!

Go Team Beauty!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

10-16-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Did you think that FLAT tire was a random event??

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-16-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
I am so glad I found you, its been hectic with out. Im glad your back. ANd Im glad phil gave you the attention needed, I got mine the last few days. I guess we just missed each other.

But yes Second Place. One more place. I think next leg, we need to get a 24 hour lead on everybody and we have the race in our bag, unless we get a chance. Could you imagine we get a 24 hour lead, and a fast foward and beat phil to the pitstop. We can be there and be like PHIL, You are the first to arrive at our ooobies, do what you like

Im just so excitied, I'm so excited I can't help it. OH PHIL TAKE ME NOW!!!

Blondes have Feelings as well

alec7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Babe, we’re versatile. We’ll be on top again in no time.

Just as soon as we learn to color inside the lines

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Okay, now you see my beautiful backside as I try to climb over the ledge....did you know that was just as hard as being in labor?

I'm sure my child is so proud of Mommy's beautiful backside.

We put the "pain" in Labor Pains!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Here we are again, under the radar, finishing in the middle of the pack.

How under the radar can you get teaming up most of the day with gals like Lyn and Karlyn?

Hey, baby, you're single, right?

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Hey, honey, did you like what you saw? *tee hee* Yeah, babe, I am a SINGLE MOM, in case you hadn't caught that yet. You know, I've been through LABOR. But I'm single.

Let's meet on the mat at midnight, baby, and go do some explorin'!

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-17-06, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
I was worried about getting the other two teams onto that flight. I'm glad Lyn and Karlyn got on, but I feel bad for Mary and Dave. At least we get to team up with them next week.

We're so under the radar that even I forget about myself.

10-17-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Hey, y'all. Mary's all worried 'bout me eyein' up them there bootie qewens butts, but I gots ta say that them th're black bootie's awlmost is as inticin' as Mary's cottage cheeze butt - AWLMOST. I steel luv my ole lady's cheeze butt!

10-17-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
AAwww, you're so cute, in a Deliverance kinda way. Thanks for noticing our nice tight butts but I really don't wanna be chained in your basement for the next few months. I've heard all about you West Virginians.

I prefer the chains that Phil has in his suite.

Kandice? Stay away from this one!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-18-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
You go, girl! I climbed the Great Wall and you climbed the...um...a decent sized wall. You keep it up! (or at least work hard to get up over it)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
GYM equipment? You've got to be joking, mon! No more free cruises and trips from ME? No wonder all these Bozos get lost, miss their bus, scream and yell. Y'all need a clay headed ugly troll as a guide. I've got more brains than all of you!

Where are my plugs, Phil? What am I, invisible?!

10-16-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Plugs? Sorry little fella, Terry and Tom were eliminated last week. They were in need of the plugs.

10-16-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Why would they need plugs? Are they advertising something?

Whatever do you mean?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Well, we here at TAR decided that we have been too commercial in the last couple Races, you know, like Christmas. So we've done away with promoting Travelocity and, well, every other company. You notice I gave away a "home gym" this week, not a Bowflex® or something.

Sorry, no more searching for gnome bits buried in a field.

10-16-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-06 AT 07:05 PM (EST)

Listen up, ManBoobie! I'm not sure if my masters pulled our plugs from your lose-your-ratings-show (and you can thank that idiotic "family edition" for that), or if it just turns out that I'm too sexy for my pants.

>we have been too commercial in the last couple Races<
Oh sure, you'd turn down commercial money. What's the going rate for your rat-hole show? Fifty bucks?

eta: My apologies. The Travelocity Gnome is out of my control, possibly because of the Vodka, and it's a mean drunk. Gnomie is pee'd because of the invisibility issue. Sundra, anyone?

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Hooooo-weeee! That shore was a close one, warn't it hunny?

But thank goodness it war a non-eliminah-aytion leg. It was so dark when we got to that thar pit stop, I coulda hardly see nothing. I was groping my way thar. David, I jus' cain't believe we are still in this here race. I am so proud a'ya.

Now I gots something else to say for shore too. What is going on with that feller, Peter? He be makin' fun mimickally on us saying alls I do is wander around saying "where do we go? "David, mah ankles hurtin'" "Damnit" and "You see a Burger King around here?" Well, young man, I will have you know IT's MCDONALDS, NOT that dagnubbit Burger King. GET IT RIGHT!!!!!

Now I have a general level of the irritatinness already but you are riling up my very last nerve when you say I am looking for a Burger King. Heck, that is BLASPHERMUS where I am from. MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! MCDONALDS! You better get it right next time or Ah'm gonna pummel ya over yur haid with the little girlies metal leg.

Oh I have much more ta say too. But mah ankle hurts so I'll be right back soon now, ya hear? Damnit. Where do we go? Is thar a McDonalds aroun' here?

10-17-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Awwww shucks hunny. Yew done n'r bought me ta teers! Sayin' youse loves me'n'all and thats youse proud of me. I'm reeeally glad we's still in this here race. Why when we wins the mellion dahllars, I'm gonna show ya a darn tootin' good time. We's gonna takes them kids of ares to that there Dis'ny Wohrld - that's wh're that there big-azz mowse hangs out. What's his name gin? Oh, yeah, Mihky, that's it. Anyways, then we's all go on yonder to the closet Mickey D's! Ahh ha ha ha. Jist kiddin' - we's gonna be mellion airs. It's Pizza Hut fer the family from now on! Also, I'm gonna take youse into that tewth doc in town - dintist and I'm gonna git him to turn them purly browns of yours to puurly whytes!!

But in tha meentime, I'll treat ya to a Big Mac, darlin!

I'm not sure 'bout you Denalio but I find redneck-ease tirin'!

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-06, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
A home gym? Pfft! I am Sarah's home gym.

In serious need of hydraulic fluid. Need. a. drink. please. I'll trade, one blonde A-hole partner for some fluid, please.

10-16-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
A drinky-poo? Here ya go, Leggo! *hehe's hysterically* *pours vodka into hydraulics* *vomits*

Dinn't get any onya, di' I? *klunk*
*grumbles maniacally in sleep*

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Welcome to India!

I must appologise for my not appearing earlier in the Greeting's area, as there was a Union meeting that ran long. (just don't tell EPBvM!)

I am so glad that everybody did so well driving in India. I realize that it isn't easy to be on the wrong side of the car, the wrong side of the road and deal with rogue bovines competing for a share of the space-time continuum on the highway.

Congratualtions to Peter and Sarah on the win. You must have some secret friends in high places to give you all those breaks.

Rob and Kimberly -- yes, it's true -- India isn't Europe.

Erwin and Godwin, I lvoe your shirts. But you should have heard what Phil said about them behind your backs!

David and Mary. What can I say. You got lucky with the NEL, then lucky again that you won't have to go begging amoungst the poor of India. Just watch out for that 30 min. penalty next week. You never know who will sneak up on you over that time.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

10-17-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
Finally someone didn't blame their late arrival on a bad taxi driver.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
I'm still not having any fun. I've never considered myself handicapped before . . . until I had to subject myself to being in Peter's presence 24/7!!

I was so tempted to strap Peter to the gurney instead of that poor alligator.

I wish I could have saved one of those alligator bands for Peter's mouth. Something else to add to my list of Peter's faults . . . chewing like a cow while talking.

At least there was finally a road block that Peter WOULD do . . . interesting that it's a driving task. Hey girls, I guess that means Peter the chauvinist doesn't think women can drive.

You know, instead of yelling at me to hurry up with my poor malfunctioning prosthetic (even without hydraulic fluid, my leg is more useful tool than Peter) maybe you could actually give me a hand, Peter!!

Would anyone blame me if I beat Peter senseless with my prosthetic? Anyone at all?

I just told them I lost my leg in an alligator attack

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

*smack*chomp*snort*
mmm! mmm! these sure are good crackers!
*smack*
I'm not sure what the problem is. We are the best team in the whole race! We're in first place.

'scuze me while I run to the restroom real quick

I can figure things out and get us where we need to go the fastest. And *chomp* between the two of us, we can cover all the tasks. You're great at things like climbing because you're so small, and I'm *chew*chew* great at things like making sure the boat doesn't float away while you're rapelling down the rocks.

Pardon me - just another quick run to the restroom... *looks over Dustin's shoulder, hoping to either catch a glimpse of what she and Kandace are planning or catch a glimpse of her oobies down the front of her tank top*

Nobody's going to out-strategize us *munch* because I can get my nose into everyone's *smack* business. You just follow along with me, little sister, and we'll be in great shape!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.5"
So, dewd, why hain't yuz gots Sarah's laig all fluided up yait? She's needz it baid, whut's yer problum?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •