The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Name the Baby Contest"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Name the Baby Contest"
Jonathan and Victoria are going to have a baby (it is in one of the racer interviews at Chip and Kim's website). Let's hope they used a sperm donor.

This seems like an appropriate time to have a name the baby contest.

My entries -- "Hef" if it is a boy.
"Victim #2" if it is a girl.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Name the Baby Contest Peetah 05-23-06 1
   RE: Name the Baby Contest Estee 05-23-06 2
 RE: Name the Baby Contest Max Headroom 05-24-06 3
 Ward... moonbaby 05-30-06 4
   RE: Ward... Deekeryu 05-31-06 5
       RE: Ward... indy42 06-03-06 6
       RE: Ward... Earl Colby Pottinger 06-03-06 7
           RE: Ward... Deekeryu 06-04-06 8
               RE: Ward... Earl Colby Pottinger 06-05-06 9
                   RE: Ward... Deekeryu 06-05-06 10
                       RE: Ward... Penelope Le Pew 07-10-06 13
                           RE: Ward... Deekeryu 07-10-06 14
                               RE: Ward... Penelope Le Pew 07-10-06 15
                                   RE: Ward... Deekeryu 07-11-06 17
                                       RE: Ward... Penelope Le Pew 07-11-06 19
                                           RE: Ward... Deekeryu 07-14-06 21
                                               RE: Ward... Penelope Le Pew 07-15-06 22
                                                   RE: Ward... Deekeryu 07-17-06 23
 RE: Name the Baby Contest strid333 06-25-06 11
 RE: Name the Baby Contest dabo 06-27-06 12
   RE: Name the Baby Contest Deekeryu 07-11-06 18
       RE: Name the Baby Contest tvgeek401 07-18-06 24
           RE: Name the Baby Contest dabo 07-25-06 25
 Bruiser tribephyl 07-11-06 16
 RE: Name the Baby Contest Ontheroadagain 07-13-06 20
 RE: Name the Baby Contest ginger 09-18-06 26
 RE: Name the Baby Contest emydi 09-18-06 27
 RE: Name the Baby Contest newsomewayne 09-18-06 28
 It's a girl mikey 10-10-06 29
   RE: It's a girl Seana 10-10-06 30
   RE: It's a girl dabo 10-10-06 31
       RE: It's a girl Earl Colby Pottinger 10-12-06 32
 RE: Name the Baby Contest MKitty 10-13-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
"Hurry Up"

in honor of the infamous Berlin episode,

"Satchel"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
Ugh. Not Satchel, please. I do not want to see the kid named after one of my heroes, because I loathe the thought of Bluehair, Victim and I having that much in common.

Adam for a boy, Flo for a girl.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
I vote for Spanky. Works for either gender!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ward..."
of the state.

*ba-dum ching*

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-31-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ward..."
I like how you guys kid, haha. I think Jon and Vic will make great parents. Remember Jonathan with the children in Africa, remember? That was a great moment. I bet the child will be spoiled with lots and lots of love. By the way, I believe they are expecting a girl. They said so on their Reality Minute podcast. Here's pics of them from a movie premiere. They look great together, and Victoria looks glowing.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ward..."
"Jonathon Jr." if a boy,
"Jonantha" if a girl.

Deekeryu, are you Jonathon or Victoria?

"The Way I see it, if your going to make a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?"

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-03-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ward..."
Clearly you have not seen abuse in action. The loving father image will hold for Jon for as long as things go his way. But have one thing go seriously wrong and Jon is the type to snap under stress. And Babies can be very stressful, and young children, and older children and teenagers ....

The idea that Jon will not crack and do something that 90%+ of all parents would not think of doing seems unlikely to me.

The man can not handle high levels of stress.

06-04-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ward..."
Nah, not Jonathan indy42, though I did see him post in the general forum a few months back I believe. I am a fan of them and did enjoy watching them on the race. Like I think others did, I didn't take everything seriously though as god-given truth on the screen.

Earl, You seem to think you know Jonathan, that he cannot handle stress. He does have a successful career in filmmaking and owning a spa, and I'm sure that has a lot of stress that he has to deal with, but I doubt that's a problem he can't handle.

The fact that he stressed out and was intense in a competition, I don't think is much to worry about. Many of the others stressed out , but I don't think one bit that's the real him and them. They went in it to be over the top too. It just came out a different way than they expected. Victoria gave back just the same as other racers said, just not shown. Lots of racers have stood up for him so I think its safe to say he's a great guy afterall.

06-05-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ward..."
Not the real him? Everyone one on TAR is showing thier real personality. They are showing the way they are under high stress. This is not how they normally act, half of these people would be arrested for observation if they actted that way all the time at home. TAR attempts to rip off the front most people go thru life showing to the public and get to the inner-core of the racers. Jon reaction to stress and losing is telling about how he behaves when he is not winning.

Just because you like someone is no reason to be blind to his actions. Jon acts just like another person who's house I lived in for a few months. When things were going good, he was fun to be around. A few months after he had lost his job he had became a whole diffirent person, it took years for him to correct his behaviour.

You try to point to his film career but forgot you also used the word 'successful'. I saw Jon on TAR and when they were doing good/improving thier standing in the game Jon was all smiles, when things went wrong more than once in a row he start getting abusive verbal, when things really were not going his way he started using gestures that suggested he want to use hand slaps. We all saw that. That is not over the top, the hippies were over the top, the hippies at on the Early Show were really over the top. Jon looks like a person who can't handle things that are beyond his control to me.

And that is one thing I am stating - Parents can try to guide children - but they can't really control them. Babies are not thinking - many young children are very self-centered - and teenagers just love doing the opposite of parents desires.

Jon may handle stress, I see no sign that he can handle stress when things are not going his way. Vic giving as good as she got does not make me feel family life will be better on that front either.

You are right in one way, if J&V hire a nanny so there min. stress and they are basicly with the baby during the good times, they can raise a baby and still be a happy couple/family - and Jon does have enough money to do that, so, yes you are right, the baby is not automaticly doomed But Jon is not my idea of a man to be a good father.

06-05-06, 07:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ward..."
Every on camera can't be acting real, even if so, it's just a heightened personality of them based on competive race conditions. You have a camera in your face and of course you will act different. How can you say that's a real setting when people chase you around 24/7 with a camera in your face. Of course, ppl will act differently than they would normally act. Jon/Vic went into the race to be over the top, and they filmed and showed their worst moments. It's not to say that you can take that away, but they probably handled many other things a lot better than they did show us. Racers said they were shocked at their portrayal and that's telling something considering they were right there racing along with them, maybe not to see them all the time, but got a way better idea of their relationship than just an audience that gets a few snippets of who they really are. Also, you can't have a successful career without knowing how to handle all the bumps that come along with it.

Plus to say, having a baby can be a postive life changing experience. They both look forward to having children, at least Jonathan's said he has been looking to have one from Victoria since they got married. That was 9 years ago. Now that they are pretty settled in their career, I think it's the perfect time. I think I will take it from Racer's who know them best who they really are.

okay, let's take Chip and Kim as an example:

Kim:"These two, if you see these two out, they love each other to death"
Wait, let me stop the show, let me take control for a second here Jonathan. That’s what I want to know. Kim and I just said we wanted to make sure we came in and said this. Let me tell you guys, Jonathan

Chip:"Jonathan is just an overzealous guy that took the villain role a little bit too seriously,.but as far as these two loving each other, and respecting each other, they really do, and I've spent a lot of time with them so. I know I’m going to get a bunch of hate mail over it, but I said it, I’m saying it. Their relationship is stronger than most I've seen."

Oh, and since this is a baby thread, hmmm lots of celebrities seem to having babies this year, and have not the most traditional names, Suri for Tom/Katie, and Shiloh for Brad/Angelina. Hmmm, I'm curious what name Jon/Vic will actually name thier baby

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ward..."
I just had a dinner. I feel very nauseated about this poor baby.

I have seen Jonathan and Victoria at other reality tv, they are nothing new!!!! Jonathan and Victoria just amuse each other!

They abused other people as well.

Just wait and see how their lives would turn out later with baby. I bet that Victoria would be left all alone with baby. It is unfair to the baby. No babies save their marriage, period!

I really think that Jonathan is immature and very abusive!

07-10-06, 08:02 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ward..."
Nope, they aren't bad, they are just competitive and fit the bickering couple mold.

They were really nice to the locals on the race, and showed they could enjoy the experience of it too, while being competitive.

Out of the race, they're awesome people. Look at all the racers who have supported them like Gus/Hera, Don/MJ, Adam/Rebecca, Kris/Jon, Hayden/Aaron, Chip/Kim, Avi/Joe, etc............

07-10-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ward..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-10-06 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

I saw them with my own eyes. Jonathan fought with the host - fear factor. Victoria hurt Jon the Survivor. I do not think they just bicker each other. They represent themselves very clear.

wrong spelling!

07-11-06, 06:21 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Ward..."
Wrong. Jonathan didn't put his hands on Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan put his hands on Jonathan. JFP said so even and Joe even admitted on a UFC site that he made the first move. If Jonathan started the fight, they'd have shown it and repeated it several times. It was Joe Rogan who lost control, not Jonathan. It was Joe who wouldn't let go when Miz tried to seperate Joe off. That's clear.

Jonathan stood up for Victoria against the slander comment and felt she had enough and got the message so he decided to step in. Was it wrong for Victoria to punch JFP. Yeah, just as it was wrong for JFP to call her a f*&*&%g loser. That is not just heckling -that's crossing the line and Victoria did lose control too. As far as I'm concerned, JFP deserved it, and JFP even called her up the next day and said he was sorry.

If you didn't know, JFP and Jonathan/Victoria are good friends, and the reality ppl from Survivor stick up for the Jon Dalton guy, but even Jonathan says the world could do without JFP.

07-11-06, 07:03 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ward..."
Alright, I can see that. Thanks for clearing this matter.

But still, Jonathan needs to do better than give Victoria a hard time verbally or physically. No husband should do that to their wife. Pepe is very good gentleman to me as a husband. He would not do that like Jonathan does to his wife.

07-14-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ward..."
The only time he was physical was the backpack shove thing. Sure, he acted like a spoiled child because he didnt' get a win, but he wanted to quit the race because of the incident and apologized many times for it with no excuse. I see others like Aaron who threw a backpack at Hayden or Bolo who put his hands on Lori who gets a free pass. All I see was an isolated incident with Jonathan.

And I have to remind you that Victoria gave it back to Jonathan just as much on the race but not shown. Even racers spoke up about this. I think they tried to make Victoria look weak to get a reaction from the viewers, but in essence there were even times that Victoria was shown yelling at Jonathan just as much, remember, the jet fly task and the stomping of the grapes.

The way I see it is they are in competition, and that's how they get loud and at each other's throats in the heat of the moment, but then they love each other the next. THat's how they are with each other in competition. As racers said, out in the pitstops and out of the race, they're great people. It's all reality TV after all.

07-15-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Ward..."
I see. It is possible for the media making them look bad.

I do like Victoria and Jonathan as they are cute couple. I do not like the way media saying about them as the media leads me to think about Jonathan being spoiled brat or whatever.

Say hi to them! If they have a baby girl, name her after me, Penelope

07-17-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Ward..."
I like that name Penelope actually. Well, they said they are going to have a girl. It's from one of their archived radio shows on their website.

http://www.jonathanbakerandvictoriafuller.com

I do give them e-mails at times. I'll tell them about this thread!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-25-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
If it is a boy, Phillip, after Dr. Phil, the only way these two can last.

If it a girl, Judy, after Judge Judy. Somehow, I see a lawsuit coming on with these two.

Three is the perfect number.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

Big Congrats, J&V!

07-11-06, 06:29 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 06:30 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 06-27-06
>AT 02:09 AM (EST)

>
>

Big
>Congrats, J&V!

Dabo, I love your marquee message. How'd you do that? It's awesome.

It's nice to see some people like you not putting down Jon/Vic's unborn child. I mean bash Jon & Vic, but talking about anyone's unborn children or family members the way I've seen some do is what I believe is crossing the line.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-18-06, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
To me, it isn't baby mocking. We're not saying, "haha. the baby is fat and ugly." We're merely pointing out Jon's past...craziness.

I'm sure most of us wouldn't stoop to mocking babies.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!
Most. Not all.

07-25-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
Personally, I think having a baby, all the responsibility that entails, is one of the best things that could happen to Jonathan and Victoria. Jonathan can't be so self-centered where the baby is involved, nor can Victoria be the willing victim in their relationship. Not when the baby comes first. Granted, they could find a way to screw it up, but most people get their acts together when a baby comes along, put the baby first, it is instinctive.

Not, in any way, that I think having a baby is the answer to every couples' problems. That is really a hideous idea. But, for all his faults, Jonathan isn't irresponsible, he's been out scrambling in the ratrace his whole adult life, he knows the score. Having a kid will help both of them focus on what is really important in this life.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bruiser"

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-13-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
Back to the original question:

"Runner faster" if a girl
"Future abuser" if a boy

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
Either "Doomed" or "Jailynn".

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
how bout lucifer, jr.?

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
Let's hope they used a sperm donor.

And an egg donor, too.

And somebody else's uterus.

And a different couple to raise her.

Silence suggested by Syren, 2005

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "It's a girl "
Trease Alynette Baker

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/2006/10/amazing_race_ba.html

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: It's a girl "
That poor child. Perhaps her parents will take some time away from DAWing to raise her.

Then again, maybe not: Jonathan and Victoria will be appearing on the Tyra Banks Show on Friday, October 13.

Spooky bouncie by IceCat

10-10-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
31. "RE: It's a girl "
Trease? Alynette?

Poor kid.

10-12-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
32. "RE: It's a girl "
I have to agree, while anti-bullying programs in the public schools are trying to control violence and extreme peer pressure, I don't think it does anything about teasing about names unless you can show a racial bias.

This kid is doomed to ten(10) years of hell in school. There will always be one clown to make fun of her name.

Hech, my girlfriend is 50 years old and most people who know her does not know her middle name is 'princess' because she does not like the jokes.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-13-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Name the Baby Contest"
I'm voting for "Screaming Mimi"...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •