The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"
Come on and give us some snarky answers to some snarky questions about this week's episode.

1. At the beginning of the episode, we are told that Rob collapsed from “heat exhaustion”. Yeah, sure. What really happened to him?

2. In confessional, Sarah tells us that she is learning more about Peter and that there are wonderful things about him as well as disappointing things. What wonderful thing(s) could she possibly see in Peter? (Or, since it's easier, just some disappointing things.)

3. How come they had to go over to that guy and get dong from him?

4. At one point, teams are told to go to a park and listen for their next clue. Dustin and Kandice listen to some crickets. What else did they listen to before they heard the loudspeaker saying “Attention Racers”?

5. In the first episode, we learned that Kimberly doesn’t know the names of any rental car agencies. This week at the Detour, Rob and Kimberly can’t figure out what a junk is. With what other modes of transportation are they unfamiliar?

6. At the Roadblock, Peter prevented Sarah from hearing the instructions by yelling “encouragement” at her. Later, as Peter was having difficulty rowing the boat, Sarah attempted to give him actual words of encouragement. This annoyed Peter. How ought Sarah to have handled the situation?

7. Again at the Roadblock, Lyn encourages Karlyn by telling her that if she can deliver a baby without anesthetic, she can do this. How many more such references are we going to have to endure?

Bonus: Rate how annoyed I am by yet another childbirth comparison on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being ‘not very annoyed at all’ and 10 being ‘so cheesed off I could shriek’.

8. What possessed Tom to get out of a boat being dashed on the rocks by wind and current and attempt to physically tow it to another boat?

9. For the second week in a row, Kimberly has told Rob she doesn't need him to freak out "right now". When would be a good time for him to freak out?

10. Earlier on, Erwin and Godwin told T-n-T that they owed them one for their help getting to the Hydrofoil. How are they going to pay them back now?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 Peetah 10-09-06 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 Molaholic 10-09-06 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 Max Headroom 10-10-06 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 samboohoo 10-10-06 4
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 warp_core breach 10-11-06 5
 RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4 dajaki 10-12-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-09-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-06 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

1. At the beginning of the episode, we are told that Rob collapsed from “heat exhaustion”. What really happened to him?

They had to repair the veins exploding at his temples from all the fighting with his sweetie.

2. In confessional, Sarah tells us that she is learning more about Peter and that there are wonderful things about him
as well as disappointing things. What wonderful thing(s) could
she possibly see in Peter? (Or, since it's easier, just some disappointing things.)

Wonderful--he cheers for me always
Disappointing--even when I don't want it or it interferes.

In Communist Vietnam, Dong gets you.

4. At one point, teams are told to go to a park and listen for their next clue. Dustin and Kandice listen to some crickets.
What else did they listen to before they heard the loudspeaker saying “Attention Racers”?

Someone following them who would step everytime they stepped--no, wait, that's just our own footsteps, silly!

5. In the first episode, we learned that Kimberly doesn’t know the names of any rental car agencies. This week
at the Detour, Rob and Kimberly can’t figure out what
a junk is. With what other modes of transportation
are they unfamiliar?

the Clue Bus

6. At the Roadblock, Peter prevented Sarah from hearing the instructions by yelling “encouragement” at her.
Later, as Peter was having difficulty rowing the boat,
Sarah attempted to give him actual words of encouragement. This annoyed Peter. How ought Sarah to have handled the situation?

Made some notes in her diary to review after the race

7. Again at the Roadblock, Lyn encourages Karlyn by telling her
that if she can deliver a baby without anesthetic, she
can do this. How many more such references are we going to have to endure?

one for each of their 14 children

Bonus: Rate how annoyed I am by yet another childbirth comparison on a scale from 1 to 10,

8. What possessed Tom to get out of a boat being dashed on the rocks by wind and current and attempt to physically tow it to
another boat?

It's what he normally does at Fire Island or Provincetown

9. For the second week in a row, Kimberly has told Rob she doesn't need him to freak out "right now". When would be a
good time for him to freak out?

When they're in bed, of course!

10. Earlier on, Erwin and Godwin told T-n-T that they owed them one for their help getting to the Hydrofoil. How are they going to pay them back now?

The Chos will have to "host" TnT when they visit San Francisco. Hope the Chos know where the circuit parties are...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"
You should know the drill by now – posting before reading. Copy-cats will be feed to the local crocs.

1. At the beginning of the episode, we are told that Rob collapsed from “heat exhaustion”. Yeah, sure. What really happened to him?
Who knew that Kimberly was capable of such hot monkey love?

2. In confessional, Sarah tells us that she is learning more about Peter and that there are wonderful things about him as well as disappointing things. What wonderful thing(s) could she possibly see in Peter? (Or, since it's easier, just some disappointing things.)
She’s still looking desperately for that hydraulic fluid source.

Because the guy handing out ding was on vacation.

4. At one point, teams are told to go to a park and listen for their next clue. Dustin and Kandice listen to some crickets. What else did they listen to before they heard the loudspeaker saying “Attention Racers”?
Actually, they didn’t listen to anything else. They were working on the Let’s-Take-Over-The-World plans that the crickets were giving them.

5. In the first episode, we learned that Kimberly doesn’t know the names of any rental car agencies. This week at the Detour, Rob and Kimberly can’t figure out what a junk is. With what other modes of transportation are they unfamiliar?
Any conveyance that might be useful for them to advance in TAR.

6. At the Roadblock, Peter prevented Sarah from hearing the instructions by yelling “encouragement” at her. Later, as Peter was having difficulty rowing the boat, Sarah attempted to give him actual words of encouragement. This annoyed Peter. How ought Sarah to have handled the situation?
Perhaps ‘accidentally’ dropping that hook-foot down on his noggin would provide some prudent ‘encouragement’.

7. Again at the Roadblock, Lyn encourages Karlyn by telling her that if she can deliver a baby without anesthetic, she can do this. How many more such references are we going to have to endure?
Well, let’s see – the ‘bama girls are still in the race for this week – so, logically (if I may be so bold), we’ll be getting plenty of birthin’ references this week, for sure. After that, it will depend on the benevolence of the Gods of Bunching and Crappy Taxi Drivers …

Bonus: Rate how annoyed I am by yet another childbirth comparison on a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being ‘not very annoyed at all’ and 10 being ‘so cheesed off I could shriek’.
11 – My friggin’ foot is going through the screen!

8. What possessed Tom to get out of a boat being dashed on the rocks by wind and current and attempt to physically tow it to another boat?
He was confused by the written instructions – when it read “row” he thought it said “tow”

9. For the second week in a row, Kimberly has told Rob she doesn't need him to freak out "right now". When would be a good time for him to freak out?
Moments before the team is Philiminated. If we’re lucky, he’ll take Kimberly out with him.

Kimberly’s not the only one with Hot Monkey Love talents…

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"

He and Kimberly spent too much time "frolicking" in the sauna at the last pit stop.

The only wonderful thing she could see in Peter is his ability to (eventually) fix her prosthetic leg, so that she can give him a big kick in the buttocks with it. Disappointing? Well, she needs a bigger diary just to write it all down.

Two words: Government requirement.

They listened to the echoes inside their heads and tried to decipher the clue from them.

The gravy train??

Push Peter overboard and do the task herself. Wait, that wouldn't work, because she would declare, "I just can't."

Given the lack of imagination shown by Team Welfare Mom, I expect to hear many more references each and every episode.

9 - Very annoyed.

You got me - I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

In a romantic hotel room in Sequesterville (hopefully soon).

Give them some dong after the race?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"

Someone explained to him that he is the actual tourist.

Cue the crickets. Actually, I see him as a good companion to Flo or Colin.

To find out if he was really "happy" to see them.

Karlyn's birth story. That seems to be the only thing we're listening to

Anything peaceful and relaxing.

She should have encouraged her good foot to give him a kick in the pants.

Enough for a really good drinking game.

That would be about a 20.

He heard Lyn cuing up for another round of encouragement.

Never.

Thanks Tribe!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-11-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"

Screaming exhaustion.

Wonderful - He cleans her leg.

Disappointing - He doesn't clean her leg well - her leg is leaking fluid... and you do what for a living?

'Cause he's got the dongs, baby, he's got the dongs.

To the rocks rolling around in their heads.

A nice leisurely and peaceful walk or bike ride.

Took off her leg and threw it at him.

Until the day they die.

15 - "I'm going to reach through my TV and strangle the beotches, then smash my TV and then travel down to Alabama and personally kick their a$$es from one end of their trailer to the other and then make an anonymous tip about a couple of ladies engaging in welfare fraud."

He thought there was some dong in the water.

While he's getting beaten up by "foreigners" and while he's being thrown in jail by "foreigners".

Steal Dusty & Kandass's crowns and vaseline

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 – TAR 10.4"
Be warned: I answer before reading the stinging stuff written by other Hawkeyers. My answers are works of fiction and any similarity between them and real answers are entirely coincidental.

He collapsed from Kim exhaustion. Seriously, he just needed some quiet time in the makeshift infirmary.

Well, he is tall, handsome and fit. But then, so were TAR4's Reichen and Chip and I didn't particularly like them either.

He's the dong dude, dude.

The entire Chicago soundtrack, the wind through their ears and 5 Vietnamese guys debating which of the two American hookers would charge them the most.

Gondolas, rickshaws, kayaks and Conestoga wagons

I believe someone suggested spitting on another racer. Who was that, anyway?

10. Maybe 11

Tom, like many others oppressed by Communist and/or hopelessly corrupt governments, thought he could swim to freedom despite incredible danger and nearly insurmountable odds.

Must. Keep. It. PG-13.

They'll save them the best room at Sequesterville.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •