The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-11-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Yes, everyone seems to call their partner "babe" or "dude". But Peter, in my humble opinion, bests them all with his encouragement for Sarah.

"You go, Sister!" is yelled everytime he happens to be in a good mood. Why? WHY? So very creepy.

I know there has been other creepy nicknames in the past, but this is the worst so far. Not since the piercing screams of "LENNY!" have something made me cringe this much.

Anyone have a nomination of their own? Want to join my anti-"Sister" league?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... bullzeye 10-11-06 1
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... MKitty 10-11-06 2
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... Cyndimaus 10-12-06 3
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... mikey 10-12-06 4
   *snort* udg 10-12-06 7
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... deweydrop 10-12-06 5
   RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... Cyndimaus 10-12-06 6
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... HeavenlyGrl 10-16-06 8
   RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... mom2bjm 10-16-06 9
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... J Slice 10-16-06 10
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... maryellennaco 10-16-06 11
 RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partn... Rhyn 10-17-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-11-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Sign me up! I also cringe every time I hear it as well....

A birthday present from Tribe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-11-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
OMG..you are right! That is creepy. It wouldn't be so bad if they were girlfriends and it was more of a "sistah" kind of thing, but him calling her "sister" is just weird.

Not the kind of thing I would want my "supposed" love interest to call me. I would prefer "babe" or something of that ilk any day to the creepiness of "sister" coming from a guy I am "Dating"...lol..

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
I guess that goes along with the rumor that they aren't really dating. If you weren't dating someone you might not want to call out some term of endearment. (I am so totally sick of "babe"...can't someone come up with something new to call their sweetie?)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Didn't Blake also call his girlfriend Paige "sister?"

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "*snort*"
Yes, but only because they have the same mother.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
And father.

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
"Sister" really is creepy coming from him...I'd expect it from T&T...but not Peter.

My husband and I don't call each other "babe" or "baby" or "honey"...our nicknames for each other are "Stinky".

can you imagine that being yelled at someone trying to scale a wall? "Come on Stinky! You can do it! Good job Stinky!"

heheheh

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
That would make for some interesting TV! And much more interesting than hearing "babe" all the time.

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey
Maus Musings

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-16-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
I say Peter also get nominated for the creepiest partner PERIOD. Sarah seems to have her stuff together, and yes, she may be a little emotional, but every time she has dug down deep and done what needs to be done. The last episode with Peter and Sarah sitting at the bus stop, Peter had the whole conversation with Sarah looking the opposite way from her or up in the sky, and basically said that his crappy personality was what got them in first. I'd like to see Sarah win, it's just such a shame her creepy partner would have to win, as well.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-16-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Yes, Peter didn't even have the decency to LOOK at Sarah when he was speaking OR she was speaking.. What.a.jerk! There were multiple times I wanted to WHACK him last night!

No tricks from Moonbaby, just treats!!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
It's cringe-y in an awful, motivational-speaker kind of way. Like, you feel embarrassed FOR him.

Mr Slice and I always call each other "hon." I picked it up from my time in Baltimore, and now he says it too.

Whistler: I want peace on earth and good will toward men.
Mr. Abbot: We are the United States Government. We don't do that sort of thing. Sneakers

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
Peter is just a giant douche-bag, IMHO.. That whole bus stop conversation was ridiculous!! I'm surprised he didn't make her do the driving challenge!! If those two win, I'm gonna blow chunks. I LIKE Sarah, but if the two of them split the $$$, somehow he'll figure out he needs 2/3 of the money or something.
No redeeming qualities for that guy!
And seriously, if he's the one who MADE her prosthesis, you'd THINK they could find some hydraulic fluid SOMEWHERE in the BLOODY WORLD!! I'm getting tired of hearing about that!

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-06, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Nominations for Creepiest Partner Nickname"
It's not a partner nick name, but the address that always bothered me is, "Come, Teri."

Peter's "sister" is so condescending, and just a little bit uncomfortable.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •