The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
Snark attack! (Or, for you Can’tadians, attacque snarque!)

1. The flight from Antananarivo to Johannesburg to Addis Ababa to Frankfurt to Helsinki was as long as, or longer than, what?

2. What else did Lyn and Karlyn do to get on board that flight at the last minute that the producers didn’t show us?

3. Bama was upset at the Barbies using their “boobs” to get ahead. What should Bama (who already tried oobies) start using to get ahead?

4. Select one or more teams and describe what computer messages they should have gotten in the café.

5. At what other time before the Race did being polite suck for the Cho brothers?

6. How was Bama going to make amends to that Finnish guy whose cab they swiped?

7. Did Rob call Kimberly fat? Has he done this before?

8. Tyler and Dustin theorized that James and Kandice must have been making out in the mine during the Roadblock. Why didn’t Tyler and Dustin take the opportunity to do that themselves?

9. Why did Rob do so much yelling in the mine?

10. Although Tyler and James made a reference to Spiderman during the tower rappel at Olympic Stadium, it seemed more to resemble a Batman and Robin building climb in reverse. For T/J and each of the teams who have yet to go, whose head or heads should pop out a window as they rappel?

Tribe strikes again!
You've been warned, so don't complain.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9 Max Headroom 11-15-06 1
 RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9 Seana 11-15-06 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9 Molaholic 11-15-06 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9 warp_core breach 11-17-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
1. The flight from Antananarivo to Johannesburg to Addis Ababa to Frankfurt to Helsinki was as long as, or longer than, what?

Childbirth. Just ask Lyn and Karlyn.

2. What else did Lyn and Karlyn do to get on board that flight at the last minute that the producers didn’t show us?

They played the race card: "Come on, help two sistas beat them white folks in this race." Anything to get them ahead in the race, right??

3. Bama was upset at the Barbies using their “boobs” to get ahead. What should Bama (who already tried oobies) start using to get ahead?

Try smiling... though it might break Karlyn's face to do it.

4. Select one or more teams and describe what computer messages they should have gotten in the café.

Rob/Kimberly - "Hey guys, it's your counselor here. Are you two still working on sharing your feelings with each other in a constructive, non-confrontational way?"

5. At what other time before the Race did being polite suck for the Cho brothers?

It's amazing they got cast at all, with all those people cutting in front of them in the audition line.

They aren't. The apology was lip service, in a futile attempt at avoiding Ugly American Syndrome.

He wouldn't DARE to say that about her, would he? Not on national TV, anyway.

(editor's note: Kim has been lookin' pretty fine lately!)

8. Tyler and Dustin theorized that James and Kandice must have been making out in the mine during the Roadblock. Why didn’t Tyler and Dustin take the opportunity to do that themselves?

Because Tyler is still trying to figure out if he's gay or not. Even the presence of a beauty queen wasn't enough to help him decide.

One word: Testosterone.

10. Although Tyler and James made a reference to Spiderman during the tower rappel at Olympic Stadium, it seemed more to resemble a Batman and Robin building climb in reverse. For T/J and each of the teams who have yet to go, whose head or heads should pop out a window as they rappel?

Tyler/James - Jimi Hendrix, signing "Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things don't seem the same..."
Erwin/Godwin - Sydney Bristow, telling them they can do it but THEY MUST HURRY.
Lyn/Karlyn - Their kids, shouting, "Yea mom, you really ARE movie stars!"
Dustin/Kandice - No additional motivation needed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-06 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

A tirade from Karlyn on another Racer's bad manners.

They harrangued the ticket agent mercilessly.

They should probably whine about how everyone else has an unfair advantage and then screw the Chos over. Oh, wait...

Erwin and Godwin, message from me: "Pick up the pace! You might be competitive with each other but you're not competitive with anyone else! Do better!"

I'm too stupid to think of an answer.

I'm sure they'll harangue him mercilessly for not stepping aside earlier.

Yes. I bet he does it all the time, in exactly that way. But she's never said anything before judging by the look on his face.

As pretty as they all are, I find the thought of any of them making out icky.

He was getting out all the frustration of being lost twice this leg without Kimberly insisting that he calm down.

Tyler and James: Cheech Marin
Lyn and Karlyn: *insert name of famous obstetrician here*
Erwin and Godwin: *insert name of famous doormat here*

Merci, Cygue!
ETF sig

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-15-06 AT 08:04 PM (EST)

Usual disclaimer -- I post pre-reading so anything that is duplicated is the fault of a break in the universal space-time continuum.

1. The flight from Antananarivo to Johannesburg to Addis Ababa to Frankfurt to Helsinki was as long as, or longer than, what? Can you use the phrase ‘longer than’ in a PG13 forum? -- But seriously folks, any time we have to wait for a really good Hawkeye 10 list -- that’s a lot longer than that flight.

2. What else did Lyn and Karlyn do to get on board that flight at the last minute that the producers didn’t show us? They promised to share their secret formula for lip gloss/tooth brightener/oobie enhancer.

3. Bama was upset at the Barbies using their “boobs” to get ahead. What should Bama (who already tried oobies) start using to get ahead? Told yet another tear-wrenching tale of the trials and tribulations of child birth.

4. Select one or more teams and describe what computer messages they should have gotten in the café. Bama: “Dear Mommies, it has been really hard staying at home without you. We miss you sooooo much. Did you tell your friends about our birth? Was it really tough? Is there anything harder in life? Please tell us the story again…

5. At what other time before the Race did being polite suck for the Cho brothers? Well, there was that time back home when they let some pretty girls go ahead of them in line for some burgers -- oh, wait a minute, that would mean that the Cho brothers actually had contact with girls before -- mybad.

6. How was Bama going to make amends to that Finnish guy whose cab they swiped? They’ll only tell him about the trial-and-tribulations of childbirth three times, instead of their usual six.

7. Did Rob call Kimberly fat? Has he done this before? Of course he did. Isn’t it a requirement for all couples to call each other fat at one time or another?

8. Tyler and Dustin theorized that James and Kandice must have been making out in the mine during the Roadblock. Why didn’t Tyler and Dustin take the opportunity to do that themselves? Easy -- cooties.

9. Why did Rob do so much yelling in the mine? As usual, he was confused. He thought it was a mime and, thinking that he couldn’t talk he also had to be yelled at -- isn’t that the universal cure for non-communication?

10. Although Tyler and James made a reference to Spiderman during the tower rappel at Olympic Stadium, it seemed more to resemble a Batman and Robin building climb in reverse. For T/J and each of the teams who have yet to go, whose head or heads should pop out a window as they rappel? Jerry Lewis will pop out for everyone. Jerry is the King of Comedy, you know.
xxxxxxxxx

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

etf html goofus

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 Episode 10.9"
Merci pour le attacque snarque!

As long as the Chos waited in that taxi line.

Karlyn scowled at them and went on a lengthy "we're owed" tirade.

Shut up and smile!

Bama - "This is (whatevery gov't agency). We regret to inform you that your welfare payments have been suspended. Effective immediately."

"This is Dr. So-and-So. I'm pleased to let you know that your pregancy tests have come back positive."

Tyler & James - "Tyler, this is your girlfriend So-and-So. I'm breaking up with you. I just realized that you've been cheating on me with James."

At their Bachelor and Survivor auditions. "You mean we have to vote people off?"

Spare the lives of his wife and children by not hunting them down and scowling at them and screaming about how they're owed and tales of child birth.

No, he's called her Phat. Not fat. Really...

She didn't want to mess up her hair and have the vaseline slick removed from her teeth and he's gay don'tcha ya know.

He was hoping to have a scowling match between himself and Karlyn but since it was so dark, he had to settle for a yelling match instead.

Chos - Bill & Ted, Ghandi, Dali Lama
Bama - Naomi Campbell (holding a phone or jewel encrusted Blackberry)
Tyler & James - Charlie Sheen, Robert Downey, Jr., Keith Urban
Dusty & Kandass - A Stepford Wife
Ron & Kimberly - Ron & Kelly, Colin & Christie, Freddy & Kendra

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Better late than never!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •