The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Welcome to Vietnam!

Erwin and Godwin: *There* you are! You kept saying in your video how you were competitive and stuff, but we just never had any proof until now. Alright then.

Tom and Terry: Wait over there. I'll get to you in 30 MINUTES!! Duh duh duuuuuuh {/dramatic music}

Tyler and James: OK, second place for you guys. Kind of a dull leg for you guys...but do I see the beginnings of a mini-feud with "the Blondies"?

Rob and Kimberly: It was pretty funny watching you guys traipse all over looking for the coal place. It was right. there.

Dustin and Kandice: Interesting strategy cutting in line. Interesting justification, too. Will you be the first to say "we're not here to make friends"? Someone please correct me if they or someone else has said that already. We need some kind of Bingo game with stuff like that on it.

Peter and Sarah: Peter, did you notice Sarah trying to crawl along that narrow path on the way to the Mat? Possibly that was the time to be offering a hand. You both might have shuffled sideways, for example. Sarah: way to keep going.

Lyn and Karlyn: Are you trying to make up for you earlier attempts to screw over other teams by offering support to David and Mary?

David and Mary: We kinda figured you'd take the coal task, but what about "Use a press to make coal bricks" made you think it would be something you're used to? Mary: way to keep going.

Tom and Terry: OK, you guys can com back now. Did you get all freaked out? I know you did. I'm sorry I had to be stern with you, but you broke the rules. The rules are there for your protection. We do not alter or break the rules for anyone, not even to get planes held for fan favourites or any of that stuff that we hear from all the conspiracy theorists every. freaking. season. SO consider yourselves duly chastised.

Duke and Lauren: You're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from The Amazing Race. We hardly knew you. I think your deciding moment was when you chose to drive a local home. She didn't really help you much and she wasted your time and money. Oops.

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread or Bebo will come and kick your butt. You know she will.

New players are welcome! All the Racers, as well as The Native Greeter, Phil's Golf Equipment, Phil's Turtleneck and Sarah's Leg have been spoken for.

Anyone may post as a camera or sound person (see sign-up thread for sigs, if you like), one of the people who bought flowers, the pantomime dragon or whatever. Be creative!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 finallytyping 10-02-06 1
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 alec7 10-02-06 6
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 finallytyping 10-02-06 11
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 cahaya 10-02-06 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 tvgeek401 10-02-06 21
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 CattyChat 10-02-06 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 dabo 10-02-06 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 CouchTater 10-03-06 23
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 popeave 10-05-06 30
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 finallytyping 10-06-06 31
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Max Headroom 10-02-06 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Cyndimaus 10-02-06 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 mikey 10-02-06 7
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Max Headroom 10-02-06 13
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 mikey 10-02-06 14
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Peetah 10-02-06 16
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Molaholic 10-02-06 9
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 zipperhead 10-03-06 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 beau_30 10-02-06 10
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 emydi 10-02-06 12
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 beau_30 10-02-06 15
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Peetah 10-02-06 17
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 CwazyWabbit 10-02-06 18
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 dragonflies 10-03-06 22
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 CwazyWabbit 10-03-06 25
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 dragonflies 10-03-06 27
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Peetah 10-02-06 19
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 emydi 10-02-06 20
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Sahara 10-03-06 26
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Cyndimaus 10-04-06 28
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 beau_30 10-05-06 29
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 Max Headroom 10-06-06 32
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3 bystander 10-08-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-02-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Question for Tyler or James (don't know which) when he
shows up:

Dooode, what's your scar?

**bus stop bench - sigpic space for rent**

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alec7 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alec7 Click to send private message to alec7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Got shivved in a deal gone bad. Or maybe it was Tyler. Even we have trouble telling each other apart. Maybe we’re each other’s alter egos, like in Fight Club. That was a cool movie. Yeah, that’s how I got the scar. From Fight Club. Tyler’s even got the same name.

I wasn’t watching carefully and didn’t even notice the scar! Where is it?

10-02-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
During a Diary moment your exposed neck showed a large
hickey-sized scar. Come to think of it, maybe it WAS a
hicky...just to the right of your adam's apple...pretty
darn big hickey. Was it Tom or Terry?

Since I'm a lowly bus stop bench, I usually only see the
huge hickeys on the lower end, IFKWIM.

Care to sit a spell? Why such the rush?

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Godwin, Erwin, and leg win.

Oh, yeah, right, this is a race, isn't it?

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-02-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Alright!
*high five*
*chest bump*

Too bad I never took Flower Selling 101 while getting my fancy education. Maybe I should've gotten a blonde wig to wear.

I definately will enjoy that home entertainment system after the show.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-06, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Who talked me into racing with this putz? Let's see, Amber has two legs & Rob carries her when she's tired. I only have one leg and weigh only about 50 pounds and big strapping Peter won't help me get through the rice paddy? What a dolt! Even though I had to humiliate myself by running like a dog through the paddy, I guess I proved who the REAL competitor is in this team. . .

Seriously, Phil, what are you people trying to do to me??
Am I your "Emmy" win this season?
How else can we humiliate the one-legged woman?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Damn straight! Like, what kind of boyfriend wouldn't welcome the opportunity to put the squeeze on you! Ditch the bum! Youze and me could make beautiful music together! We'll always have Mongolia!

Play it, Sam.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Hey, I'm still working well enough to do some serious damage to one or more of A-hole's body parts. Just say the word and I'm there.

Got hydraulic fluid? I could use a drink.

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Sarah -
What do you mean "humiliate"? That was one of the most inspiring performances I've seen since Julie Moss in the '82 Ironman. I think this could be our big break - your drive and determination to continue on, even if it means crawling through the mud in a rice paddy, show just what a great competitor you are! I see a sponsorship with Gatorade or PowerBar as soon as the race is over. We'll be rich! Great going, my little competitor!

10-06-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRB1p89k7_I

Do you think Phil greeted her at the end?

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Hey Lyn and Karlyn, I can guarantee there's not enough room for David and Mary after your large derrieres are wedged into my seats. If my taxi were an airline, you'd have been charged extra for overweight baggage!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Now, now! We're just pleasantly plump. Plumpness is a sign of wealth in some countries, you know! Besides, it was the camera-guy who was fat!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Could you save a place for me on this thread? I'll be there shortly, but first I've got to give a few people a ride home

10-02-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Don't ask me to drive. You don't pay the full fare, you cheat!

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Hey cabbie -- I'll pay you the fare, can we just swing by the bank? Or would you like an hour alone with my daughter instead? (you may have to get her a little drunk).

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-02-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Vietnam wasn't friendly to us either. We got taken for a ride, too.

Sorry you're out of it. Here's my copy of "Loving someone Gay" to read while you're in Sequesterville.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
welcome to vietnam

i want to apologize for not being any louder, but EPMB cut the native greeter salary to only 2,ooo dong and that’s just not enough to buy jack.

stuwin, balwin, err, edwin, samwin … whatever win names you guys got, congratulations on running a wonderful leg. you showed so much class in stopping to honor the soldiers at the hanoi hilton, there were tears in my eyes.

tom and terry, you naughty boys … but then, we should have known better. we all know about new york gays and their riding habits. lucky for you duke and lauren got lost trying to find a vietnamese guy named nguyen (wait, maybe that’s the name one of the brothers that won…).

david … you really know your coal, that’s for dong sure. I was impressed that you noticed that it was wet. i thought you and water were strangers for many years.

duke and lauren, welcome to sequesterville. maybe you’ll find some happiness with the moslem brothers and indian teams – they may even let you hold their hands (and we all know that that’s code for something.

Not only Ubiquitous, but Superfluous too!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
*snicker*

You said 2,000 dong.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-02-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-06 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

Hey dustin have you noticed that we haven't been below 5th place. And we are always in the top 5. Yea. You think we may be able to stick in there. And the bottom of the pack will go away, we may be able to take out Rob and Kimberly and Peter and Sarah her leg won't get her far. Its already broken she admitted it, lets break it some more tonight and we can definately get rid of the competition! Shoots I think its a N/E leg bahhumbug. Watch us get that too, *sniff* *sniff*

Blondes have Feelings as well

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Shut up, you Heather.

My NAME IS TOM!

10-02-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Its Hither you queen, well techincally your boyfriend terry is more of a queen than you, didn't you see him crying at the pitstop. What a baby, it was only 30 minutes, geez so what 7 teams beat you out. it was worth it, hehe.

10-02-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Hey! I was upset! I calm my loser boyfriend at every turn, and, I have to say, when it was his turn to support me, he was...*sniff*...wonderful at the penalty rice paddy!! *wah!*

Thanks, honey, you were really supportive! *sniff*

You shut up, Betty, or I'll smear this coal muck on your plastic face! No Miss Congenial for you!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-02-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Hey! Kimberley and me made it thru a whole episode without "taking that tone" with each other...well, except when we were in the car...I wasn't going to hit the dog. I really wasn't. Now, if it had been one of the Blondes, that would have been another story!

So I almost lost my girl to a game of Frogger. Scary situation, but I didn't freak out and I actually thought of what I could do. I shook my head in disbelief real good, just to show my love and my concern. Now, Kim, we need to talk about when and where you need to wear your glasses (you know, those ones that were so cute on you, you made me buy a pair for me to wear).

Now, where did I put that a$$ that I just worked off?

Hey Peter! Get your filthy hands off of my girl's envelope!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
You've really got to do something Rob, beside just stand there looing pretty. I mean I fall off a horse, then almost get run over by a motorcycle! Then that Peter tries to take my clue. As if! Maybe if you wouldn't be such a follower we could find the clues and roadblocks and detours a little faster!

Oh, and your driving sucks.

Talking since before I was born!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
*hangs head in shame*
Yes, Dear. You're right, Dear. I'm wrong, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear. I knew you would find my a$$ and hand it to me on a silver platter, dear. I don't deserve you, dear. Really, I don't.

When will I ever learn....

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Awwwww. Come here you wonderful man! *smooch, smooch*

talking since before I was born!

10-02-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
What Phil?! No "Taawk to us--in fawwth?" I thought we had something going! Don't make me cry!! (Oh, you did. *sniff* *sniff* *sob!*)

Well, Tom, honey, we got through the leg almost with no mistakes. You're right, those Beauty Queens will not be winning any awards in this pageant. You said it perfectly.

And I know, you said it perfectly when we were in Vietnam--I couldn't believe it!

And I know, you said it perfectly when you sold the flowers, although you did get a bit pissy!

And I know, you said it perfectly when you questioned whether or not we should be on those bikes.

And I know, you said it perfectly when you consoled me at the pitstop. I needed that.

WAIT A MINUTE...hold on here, girl! I didn't say anything this entire episode. Everytime I opened my mouth, they cut away from us. I didn't even get to cheer or say "bye-bye, Mongolia!" Is it because I am the calm one (despite my little cry)?

The only thing I did of note was force you to wait to pay homage at the flight suit! (Which was very classy of us, and not in a showy way like those Cho brothers.)

Next time, though, hon, can I say something?

Btw, Shout out to Mary, she's my sweetheart (besides you, of course, Tommy!)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
You must keep in your place Terr bear....

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Oh, wow. This race is hard. I had no idea it would be hard and I might get tired and stuff. I don't want to play anymore. Can we quit, Karlyn, please? This is as bad as being in labor, don'tcha think? *whine*

The only bright spot is that we made some backwoodsy new friends.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
No, we can't quit now, Lyn! We're being an example to our kids! (we won't show them the bad stuff, just our triumphant moments)

Yes, our good friends. How sad we had to pass them up going to the pit stop. *sniff*

10-05-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-06 AT 09:53 AM (EST)

Has anybody seen Dustin? I haven't seen her since we checked in and I am really starting to worry about her. If you find her please call 1-800-LOSTPAGENT. Thank you! Please come home honey, I miss you.

10-06-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
I'll give her a ride, any time. You too!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-08-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 10.3"
Sorry Kandice, I got stuck in the ladies room. The door said push and I couldn't remember which way that was cuz you had our brain.

Beauty over Substance!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •