The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the paollo family"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

micahsmommy 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"the paollo family"
i am so hoping the paolo family gets elimaneted soon.. i can't stand the kids talking back to there mother.... adn yelling at there father... i mean.... if that were me.. i don't care if the whole world is watching.. i would turn around and back hand each of them.... yes the mother can be annoying.. but what annoys me the most is.. the older son yelling at her.. and being totally disrespectful of her.. like wise with the younger one as well both yelling at the father.. i mean this is a game.. they need to respect one another...

then the comment the older made about his mother... something to do with... if there was no one left in the world.. or if he could chose his mother, he wouldn't choose the one he has now.. cuz she gets on his nerves...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the paollo family Cygnus X1 10-19-05 1
   RE: the paollo family warp_core breach 10-19-05 2
 RE: the paollo family zipperhead 10-19-05 3
 RE: the paollo family CouchTater 10-19-05 4
   RE: the paollo family ohboy 10-20-05 5
   RE: the paollo family dabo 11-14-05 14
 RE: the paollo family aquariaqueen 10-20-05 6
   RE: the paollo family indy42 10-20-05 7
 RE: the paollo family Speaking Hands NCA 10-20-05 8
   RE: the paollo family DonnaLynn 10-29-05 9
 RE: the paollo family indy42 10-29-05 10
 RE: the paollo family Josie101 11-13-05 11
 RE: the paollo family Denalio 11-13-05 12
   RE: the paollo family pieeater 11-13-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
1. "RE: the paollo family"
Has anyone heard the younger one, Bryan, mouthing off? I haven't, but I could be mistaken.

DJ is indeed a piece of work, and he and his mom bounce off each other nicely.

I actually like this bunch.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-19-05, 04:54 PM (EST)
2. "RE: the paollo family"
>DJ is indeed a piece of
>work, and he and his
>mom bounce off each other
>nicely.

Yo! I take that as a compliment!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-19-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: the paollo family"
The Paolos are a real American family. Not like those Gaghans. I think they're secretly Canadians. No American family would be in such good shape.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-19-05, 06:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: the paollo family"
While I would agree that this family is constantly at each other,I do believe that they do have moments when they really enjoy each other. The younger son did say the DJ and Marion did fight a lot because they were like each other, but that they did love each other. I think that the show just plays up the fighting to make it more interesting.

For me, it feels like that's just how this family is.

Frankly they are the most real and entertaining family. They remind me of the Three Stooges, with Harpo Marx.

I find them funny. I can't help it.

I also don't know why I find this family's fighting to be funny, but Jon and Victorias fights to be sad and abusive.

I also know that there have been complaints about them being the stereotypical Italian family. Well, I've lived in Italy. Italians are very expressive. They don't hold anything in and stereotype or not, that's the way it is. For many people that might be just a little too much.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: the paollo family"
I think they are disgusting they way they talk to each other I hope that they are watching and that they are taking some steps to rectify their behaviour. The oldest kid is awful to mother. but mother whines and bitches the whole time. I hate them yet love to watch them.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-05, 01:11 AM (EST)
14. "RE: the paollo family"
Well, DJ and Mama P both dished it out but took it in stride, Victoria was always just on the receiving end of an abusive whactoid hubby who needed to buy a vowel.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
6. "RE: the paollo family"
They're definitely a product of their own environment.....Mom, you're reaping what you've sown.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-05, 07:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: the paollo family"
Anyways, the paolos are the only family who watches the amazing race. Only DJ recognized the festers on ep. 1

Speaking Hands NCA 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: the paollo family"
I couldnt agree with you more, these boys are the most rudest kids I have seen in a long time. But, the Mother and Father have allowed the kids to talk to them that way, so we reap what we sow. But, if they are losers, Im glad they do not deserve the money they would win.

Im hoping for the family with the little ones.

Georgia in N CA

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-29-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: the paollo family"
From ep 1 I have loved this family! The mom just cracks me up and the dad is totally oblivious to what's going on around him. The boys could set the mom on fire and he'd still be looking out the window saying "That's nice"... I love them! They provide me with comedic relief every week!!!!

Go Paolos!!!!

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-05, 05:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: the paollo family"
They weren't that bad this past leg where they got the fast forward. And the last time they really had a bad leg was ep. 2.

Josie101 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-13-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: the paollo family"
The Paolo family is the most digusting family I have ever seen in my entire life. The oldest son treats his mother like a dog and he is extremely disrespectful towards her. The only time he is nice to her is when they are ahead or winning a task or leg of the race. The Father is so tuned out and he disgustes me as much as his son. The Mother begs her husband to help her with their son's attitudes and disrespect but he just act likes she doesn't exist.

The Mother really needs a wake up call to sit there and tolerate her husband as well as her sons total disregard as a human being. They really need DR PHIL!

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: the paollo family"
After watching some of the Internet video clips and the post race interview with this family, I have to say, they are actually one of my favorites! They are all able to laugh at themselves for their own foibles (the constant bickering, the not-so-stylish underwear which went on display) and they seem to be both humble and kind hearted people. The obviously got along well and worked with the other teams that also had the spirit of cooperation! Which was all the teams but one.

I have to especially give Marion proper respect since it was really her idea to go on this race and she was open to the adventure and stress -- even though she knew she would struggle. She wanted this for her family! And another big kudo to Marion for being diplomatic and gracious (wow, can the word "gracious" really be applied to Marion?) in how she talked about the Weavers insulting them ("garbage truck") and Rachels (or was it Rebecca Weaver?) behavior in the bus. The Paolos cut the Weavers a lot of slack for being teenagers.

DJ shows his Mom he cares but I think he behaves very much like her by saying what he thinks at the moment, even if it is not very kind. In the video clips it seems DJ does let his Mom know he is proud of her and realizes he underestimates her. They bicker as a family but were always nice to the others. And in turn, the others were nice to them. They said they helped and received help from every single other team except the one team that chose to keep to themselves. They tell how the Linz boys helped Mama Paolo get to the mat when she was really struggling! Seems like they are especially close to the Gaghans (a true class act of a family if ever there was one!)

All in all, I thought they added a great element to the race!

pieeater 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: the paollo family"
I agree! When the race kicked off, I HATED DJ for being such a little @$$ to his mom almost as much as I hated his mom for not sticking up for herself (and his dad for not smacking him cross the head). But in the latest few episodes, I found myself starting to like them a lot. The fact that they had so much more support than the KooKoo Khristians (my new name for the Weavers) showed that they MUST'VE been nice to the other teams (besides the KKK).

I have spoken! Now get angry at me, for that's what usually happens.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •