The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-05, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 00:58 AM (EST)

Real or fictional.

The Walker Family: Simply went to the finish line after decrypting Bert Van Munster's e-mails, thanks to the Soviets.

The Munsters: Put Wally Bransen with the Gaghans, and put them in their haunted house costumes, and you've got the Munsters.

The Huxtables: Eliminated in the first leg, but not because of their skin color. Rather, it's because Cliff has to keep explaining everything to his "brain-damaged" children. Also, Clair tries to avoid looking like she's pregnant.

And (yes, I can laugh at myself):
The Bushes.

Dubya misoverestimates his hitting ability at the baseball Roadblock in Panama, even though he once owned a major league team. He plans to leave a division in every foreign country they go to. With every Detour, George H.W. says, "Not gonna do it..." Jeb brings everyone's raincoats, slowing him down, and there's chads hanging all over them.

And Jenna thinks every task is to go to the nearest bar.

Your turn!

"Cygnus needs no defending - his position is undefendable." --Google

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... strid333 10-28-05 1
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... dabo 10-28-05 2
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... Max Headroom 10-28-05 3
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... dabo 10-28-05 4
   RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... mysticwolf 10-31-05 5
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... beau_30 10-31-05 6
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... CouchTater 10-31-05 7
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... Estee 10-31-05 8
 RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... aquariaqueen 11-02-05 9
   RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... byoffer 11-02-05 10
       RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR ... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-04-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-28-05, 01:20 AM (EST)
1. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
The Simpsons where only Homer ruins vacations or maybe the boy.

The Hiltons where they can only increase their DAWdom.

The Waltons - no, not going to happen. Too Canadian and they'd win.

The Fluties where Doug and Darren can pretend that they weren't pro football players. Where have I heard this before?

Trick or treat. Smell my feet.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 01:25 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Bradys: the stalking horses of imaginary family TAR, we would all so be totally fed up with Marcia Marcia Marcia by the end.

Alice would be a gas, though.

Tortellis: Carla and her gang of gangstah brats, they would spend the entire race trying to sabotage the other teams in fun and hysterical ways.

Cranes: Frasier, Niles and Lilith spend the entire race psychoanalyzing the other teams, fortunately Eddie keeps them all on task.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 08:56 AM (EST)
3. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
The British Royal Family: Philiminated first, after Harry and William head to the nearest pub and Camilla spends all her time dodging the cameras, leaving Charles to entertain (?) us.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
Bunkers: every edition has to have one argumentative, insanely lucky, disfunctional team.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 03:44 AM (EST)
5. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
Pffft... You took mine.

Okay. How about the Cleavers, who didn't win, 'cause they spent all their time helping the other teams sort out their problems.

Or, the Martin's/Miller's who do extremely well, until they are disqualified when producers realize they are doing so well because of the contributions of their dog Lassie - disguised as an assistance dog for Jeff/Timmy.

(Or, if not during this, Family, season, disqualified when Lassie is taken into quarrantine... To be continued next week...)

A Tribephyl Awesome Autumn

beau_30 952 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
The Bundys -Eliminated Second, Peggy couldn't get out of that bon bon store. Bud couldn't stay away from the other teams girl, Kelly couldnt read the map and Als hand got stuck in his pants.
Also tricked by Marcy the next door neighbor

Olsen Twins - Win the game, since they use their drug habitats to win the race and getting banged in over 13 countries that allow sex under the age of 16.

"Its the most daring competition every attempted."

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-31-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
The Partridge Family- They would go far cause they’re used to traveling and working together. Their singing and Keith’s popularity would drive the other teams to distraction. Danny’s constant scheming could really help them. On the other hand, it could cause them to be Philiminated first.

The Kennedy’s- will loose because, who will lead? Also, one will always be called away to appear in a court case, taking away from the team. They are accident and death prone, and they will constantly argue politics with the other teams. They could win by the fact that they have so many stand-ins waiting in the wings to fill in.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
Richards. But Ben is going to kill the shocks.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-02-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
The Griswalds!!!!!!!!!!!! Com'n......can't believe someone didn't mention them....

....Christly Brinkly would be holding the clue at the frank stand and Mr. Griswald would fall over himself and oggle.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
I love it. Someone call National Lampoon. I would definitely go see National Lampoons Family Vacation: TAR Edition.

I picture a roadblock that involves eating a turkey. A very very dry turkey.

Maybe another family could be cousin Eddie's family!

Earl Colby Pottinger 2597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What families SHOULD be on TAR 8?"
I thought dry turkey was Homer's weak spot!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •