The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-05, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Here are 10 questions, which are intended to be snarky. Please answer snarkily. Or not, hey, I won’t tell you what to do.

1. Why does everyone hate the Weavers? Is it because

A)“We’re all Christians and we’re above them.”
B)”We’ve been raised not to trust anyone but our family and God.”
C) The other families are “retards” who are just ganging up against them.
D) other________________

2. Which “feminine charms” did the Godlewski sisters use to get taxi fare?

3. In the opening credits, Wally Bransen is shown riding a bicycle with his daughters. How many takes did they need to get him not only balanced, but moving?

4. Ma Weaver seems to cope with stress by behaving erratically. What was going through her head when she drove off from the rainforest task without her kids or cameraman?

5. Why did whichever Godlewski sister feel the need to explain to Trish that she had to find the coffee bean that looked different?

6. Who was the gentleman that Brian Paolo asked for directions and why did he wink at the camera?

7. The Paolo family seems more functional with every episode. Conversely, the Godlewskis’ enthusiastic shrieking has been reduced to bickering nastiness. Explain this phenomenon.

8. When the Weavers get into their van for the first time, Ma insists that she can drive “stick” and then promptly pops the clutch and stalls repeatedly. One of the kids remarks “Well the brakes work!” What other skills or knowledge gained from their father’s years as a racetrack worker do the Weavers have?

9. What is Tammy Gaghan’s favourite hot caffeinated beverage?

10. Which “Wild Ride” will each Paolo family member choose and why? (ATV, Segway {single-person automated dolly thing}, Vespa {Scooter}, JetSki)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 dabo 11-02-05 1
   RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Silvergirl1 11-04-05 18
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 mrc 11-02-05 2
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Cygnus X1 11-02-05 3
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 ARnutz 11-02-05 4
   RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Seana 11-02-05 5
       RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 ARnutz 11-02-05 6
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 dajaki 11-03-05 7
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Ryan DeMaster 11-03-05 8
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 redbaronii 11-03-05 9
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 willinCal 11-03-05 10
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Seana 11-03-05 11
   RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 mrc 11-04-05 13
       RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Seana 11-04-05 15
           RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 mrc 11-04-05 16
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Molaholic 11-04-05 12
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 CouchTater 11-04-05 14
 RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6 Max Headroom 11-04-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 03:25 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) other________________

D. It's a contest, why the ache-ee-double-toothpicks should the Weavers trust any of the other teams that are out to beat them?

Doublethreat, blondes with oobies!

3. In the opening credits, Wally Bransen is shown riding a bicycle with his daughters. How many takes did they need to get him not only balanced, but moving?

7. Just a guess, but they seem to have some luck working for them.

4. Ma Weaver seems to cope with stress by behaving erratically. What was going through her head when she drove off from the rainforest task without her kids or cameraman?

Free at last, free at last, lord almighty I's free at last!

5. Why did whichever Godlewski sister feel the need to explain to Trish that she had to find the coffee bean that looked different?

Heck, you can tell them apart, they all look the same to me.

6. Who was the gentleman that Brian Paolo asked for directions and why did he wink at the camera?

Clueless American tourist with a tv camera pointed his direction.

7. The Paolo family seems more functional with every episode. Conversely, the Godlewskis’ enthusiastic shrieking has been reduced to bickering nastiness. Explain this phenomenon.

Is old Italian secret, be honest and fight but hang together no matter what.

8. When the Weavers get into their van for the first time, Ma insists that she can drive “stick” and then promptly pops the clutch and stalls repeatedly. One of the kids remarks “Well the brakes work!” What other skills or knowledge gained from their father’s years as a racetrack worker do the Weavers have?

Banking on the turns.

Mayan chocolate!

10. Which “Wild Ride” will each Paolo family member choose and why? (ATV, Segway {single-person automated dolly thing}, Vespa {Scooter}, JetSki)

Paw: ATV

Maw: Segway

Older Son: Vespa

Younger Son: ATV

JetSki? Heh, none of them want to be sleeping with the fishes, atsa no good!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

Hey! I sleep with the fishes and it's fun for me.

Okay, it's fun if you're a mermaid, and not so fun if you're Italian. It looks like Papa Paolo can't swim anyway.

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

I want a Segway and free gas for life! Swim with me

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-05 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

Because they are self-righteous and their shorts are too tight.

Hard to say, since they don't have any.

They only did one, b/c he was too tired to do any more.

I must drink the Kool-aid. I must buy the Bare Minerals. I must have Tom's baby.

They can't tell each other apart, so why would they be able to tell beans apart?

Beetram Van Munster on a binger.

It's the Seinfeld Law applied to stupidity. The less sex stupid people have, the smarter they become. Wait, that doesn't work. Never mind.

Well, they obviously know how to run over people.

Red bean coffee.

Dood, we all know that none of them are going to ride any of those do-hickeys. The mom is too out-of-shape, the dad has a cool garbage truck, and the two boys will be too stoned/drunk to find them.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 10:36 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) At this point, the Weavers have become so annoying that the other Racers would prefer competing against Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, James Dobson, and Joyce Meyer.

They performed the seductive Latino Underpants On Top of Underpants On Top Of Pants Dance, and the money came pouring in (begging them to stop).

Twelve, once the training wheels had been removed.

Have some compassion! She was trying to recreate her husband's accident.

It was her day to think.

Juan Valdez on his day off. He winked because he's actually a mole employed by Mark Burnett to throw the Racers off.

Simple. The level of dysfunction is inversely proportional to how well the family does each leg. Which means by the time they're Philiminated, the Godlewskis should resemble the Klumps.

They know how to deal with wrecks; after all, they ARE wrecks!

Tea. Coffee gives her a headache. (thanks, Pete Puma)

Marion: The Segway. Not only will she motor around the kitchen better, but she'll also be taller than the boys.
DJ: The Vespa. Figures it'll be easier that way to elude authorities in New JerseyYork.
Brian: The ATV, but he won't bother with any sissy protective gear.
Tony: The JetSki. Looks like he'll need it next week!

Good job, MarionSeana! *chooms*

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) other Ummm... I can't really say too much here (not pg-13), but it's because they ##### ######, ##### #### and #### ####!!!

I'm thinking it was the implants!

3 ~ on take one he fell over to the left, on take 2 he fell over to the right and finally on take 3 they got him some training wheels.

She was thinking ####### ##### ##### kids!!! I'll ####### show ###### ###### a thing or two! I'll ####### leave their ##### ######!!!

Well, they are blonde, right??? Ummm, yeah... I am blonde so I can say that!

It was a SHM looking for a SHF. He thought he was making a video for match.com

It's all relative. It ebbs and flows. You know kind of like the good kid, bad kid phenomenon. When the bad kid is actually behaving, the good kid needs to act up to keep the status quo.

I'm sick of ##### Weaver questions!!! I'm not ###### answering because ###### ####### ##### ######!!! 10 ###### questions and 3 are about the ####### Weavers??? ####!!!

Ummmm... I bet it's no longer coffee!

DJ ~ whichever is the fastest, so he can run from mama when she's about to smack him upside the head!
Brian ~ whichever is the loudest so he can drown out the rest of them.
Papa ~ segway, so he won't have to walk to each garbage can anymore.
Mama ~ JetSki, she'd be too worried to fall on the pavement... she'd rather hit the water.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

11-02-05, 09:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Gee, Nutz, I'm sorry. They're just so make-fun-of-able.

Ple-ease forgive me. *puppy dog face*

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
s'ok

I just wanted to say #####, #### and ####### some more!

Releasing that stress, you know!

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 00:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
D) other________________

They're scapegoats, man! They're freaking scapegoats!

They took turns performing Frances McDormand interviews William H. Macy in "Fargo".

Too many. They used Leslie Nielsen as a stunt double.

Gotta get my meds. Gotta get my meds.

Who's Trish? Does she look different from her sisters?

Jimmy Buffet, winking because he was giving directions away, far away, from his Costa Rican Margaritaville. Mmmmm, margaritas!

The miracle of editing. Just ask Jonathon and Victoria.

I betcha they can change the oil . . . in a frying pan. They can probably rotate the tires . . . of a unicycle. They know how to use the wax . . . on their legs. They can replace a battery . . . in a cell phone.

Caffeine bad. Gatorade good.

Marion gets the Scooter so she can scoot on out of her house. Dad gets the ATV because he used to driving cumbersome 4-wheeled vehicles. The sons will share the other two, that is if they can stop fighting long enough to enjoy them.

Ryan DeMaster 228 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-03-05, 03:49 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-05 AT 06:13 AM (EST)

D) other________________

They're all jealous; the other teams - such as the loving, caring Gaghans - are all going to Hell, and the Weavers aren't.

They don't have any.

None. Technology is a wonderful thing, you know

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I FINALLY GOT RID OF THEM!!!! THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Because the Godlewskis know nothing about looking different.

A cousin of the Bransen's bus-jacker from last week. Their family mission is to screw with as many TAR contestants as possible.

Neither family truly likes each other. It's a lot easier to play nice when you're kicking @$$ then it is when you're battling to avoid Philimination.

How to be bitter, cynical @$$holes to everyone else? That seems like all they know how to do.

Coffee made from the red beans native to Costa Rica, but she just can't find any.

Seriously: ANYTHING. When you have to chase around a pair of fearless, exuberant kids like Billy and Carissa (plus a 7 year old culled from the same gene pool), you'll need all the energy you can get.

Tony - JetSki; he obviously can't swim after seeing the preview >_>
Marion - Segway; she lacks the stamina to use anything else
D.J. - ATV; that'll be best for either running his mother over, or packing up his stuff and getting out of Dodge
Brian - Vespa; that way he can go someplace sane all by himself

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) other________________

d. The producers told the other teams "We WANNNNTTT some dynamics!"

I have to ask Kami/Karli for the answer...

One. You just didn't see the producers...

"Finally I have a chance to drift!"

Thought of the day: All Coffee bean should looks the same, right?

The man god send to Earth as request by the Weavers

They switch their medicine, whatever the medicine do...

DRIFTING!

Anything with the word "Red", "Bean", or "Coffee".

Tony: Segway (Easier to collect trash, right?)
Marion: Segway (She don't want to walk, right?)
DJ: ATV (Getting away from Marion-smack)
Brian: JetSki (Water lower the soundwave, right?)

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-05, 08:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) other________________

*D - ALL OF THE ABOVE

*4 SETS OF SWEDISH OOBIES

* 3 TIMES....EACH TIME WITH EACH DAUGHTER

*I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. SCREW THE KIDS...SCREW THE SHOW...SCREW THE TEAMS...WHERE ARE MY CRAZY PILLS?

*TO PROVE SHE'S THE SMARTEST ONE

*JUAN VALDEZ....TO PROMOTE THE COFFEE BEANS OF COURSE.

*THE WEAVERS

*OH OH...THIS ONE'S ASKING FOR TROUBLE. HERE'S THE OFFICIAL ANSWER: STAY OUT OF THE STREET! ALL CARS ARE EVIL!

*TEA

*MAMA (SEGWAY)
*PAPA (JETSKI)
*DJ (ATV)
*BRIAN (SCOOTER)

11-03-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
I see some names that are new to the Hawkeye! (At least, I don't think you have written one before.)

Ryan DeMaster
redbaronii
willinCal

Welcome!!

11-04-05, 08:15 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Ahem. I believe this is my first Hawkeye as well.

11-04-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
I could not possibly be more embarrassed. *blush*

Welcome to the Hawkeyes, mrc! I was just thinking the other day that we need a scary dead guy with Gene Wilder hair in here.

2005 Pumpkin Carving Contest Award Winner

11-04-05, 12:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Well, if you were nekkid on national TV and all you got was chocolate, you might be more embarassed. Unless your name was Heidi or Jenna.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
Posting before reading -- really

D) Mass divine revelation

Oobies, oobies, oobies!

Truth be told, he never did make it. EPMB contacted a good buddy over at Pixar to do a little CGA.

The theme from "The Green Hornet"

She was confused -- people were talking about coffee but nobody used the words "latte mocha half"

Anderson Cooper. Still trying to recoop from walking away from The Mole

Transmorgification.

It only takes 13.4 seconds to get a fill-up and change of tires at the local BP station.

9. What is Tammy Gaghan’s favorite hot caffeinated beverage?
Well, we know now what is isn't.

Mama will take the Scooter -- it's the only thing that will hold up her wide heinie; the sons will both take the JetSkis so they can chase after women; and Papa will take Segway -- because of the reaming he constantly gets from Mama he just can't sit down.

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"
D) other________________

Because the Weavers keep insisting they are in the country of San Diego.

They threatened a cluck, cluck, cluck filibuster.

It’s not Wally; it’s a stunt double.

I need cornholios for my bung hole!!!! Give me cornholios for my bung hole!!!!

Just trying to make herself stand out. Nobody can tell them apart.

Just your typical CIA agent on the job.

The Pendulum effect.

None, obviously.

She a vegan runner who doesn’t do caffeine, which is probably why she couldn’t find the bean.

They will all pick the ATV cause, the family that fights together, rides ATV’s together.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Hawkeye 10 TAR Family Episode 6"

D) other________________

D) Because they are obnoxious.

They offered up the "Linz family deal" - you help us and we'll make out with you.

Just one. Wally is training for the Tour de France-- can't you tell by looking at him?

"We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine, yellow submarine..."

It was a typical Godlewski moment-- the mouth was engaged before the brain was engaged.

Yet another Central American DAW.

The families moods correspond with their successes and failures in the race. Just wait until the Godlewskis get Philiminated...

Didn't you see the UPS and Viagra logos on their van?

She don't need no stinkin' caffeine!

Can you imagine Marion's large posterior on a Vespa? Gotta go with the ATV. Brian and DJ go for the Vespa, because it can outrun an ATV. And the "head of the household" goes for the Segway because it'll make those trash pickups so much easier.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •