The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Let me just say"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-05, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Let me just say"
I watched the show last night and, its official............

I hate them all.

nothing to see here folks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 No fair! HistoryDetective 09-28-05 1
 RE: Let me just say bystander 09-28-05 2
   RE: Let me just say Rhyn 09-28-05 4
 RE: Let me just say Max Headroom 09-28-05 3
   RE: Let me just say Rhyn 09-28-05 5
   RE: Let me just say Esbea 09-28-05 6
   We may see a little moonbaby 09-28-05 10
 RE: Let me just say Estee 09-28-05 7
 RE: Let me just say sittem 09-28-05 8
   RE: Let me just say FarmBoy 09-28-05 11
   RE: Let me just say Seana 09-28-05 12
       RE: Let me just say sittem 09-28-05 14
 RE: Let me just say aquariaqueen 09-28-05 9
   RE: Let me just say shabalaba 09-28-05 15
 RE: Let me just say alliebaba 09-28-05 13
   RE: Let me just say Lisa0116 09-28-05 16
 RE: Let me just say flipxcyd 09-28-05 17
 Locking AyaK 09-28-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
1. "No fair!"
You peaked at the "love" list I have stored in a Word document until Nutz starts the official love list.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-28-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Let me just say"
I thought I was going to like the family with the little blonde-haired girl, but she, and her family are too devious.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-05, 10:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Let me just say"
Well... for me...

I thought I was going to hate the family with the little blonde-haired girl, but she, and her family are far more devious than I ever could have hoped!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Let me just say"
You didn't find the bickering of the Paolo family to be captivating TV??

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Let me just say"
If by captivating you mean "wanting to shove hot wax deep into my ears and gouge my eyes out with broken pencils" then I would say that I, at least, found them "captivating."

I won't speak for the post's author, though.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Let me just say"
Captivating...................hhhmmm.....no.....decapitating is as close as I could come, which should have been done by the faux Revolutionary soldier.

I reject your reality and substitute my own....

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
10. "We may see a little"
"Throw Momma from the Train" action from the Paolo family men.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:26 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Let me just say"
I don't hate the youngest kids.

Yet.

With the Paolo family, it took about fifteen seconds to go from 'I want them dead' to 'And I want to do it myself' to 'I want to do it myself, but who wants to get that close?'

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Let me just say"
Hate might a little to strong for me. Let me just say I was extremely disappointed in each and every family (except Paolo) for one basic reason. How, in the lvoe of all that is TAR sacred, how can you not immediately recognize the Festers? If they do any more former cast member appearances there ought to be a time penalty connected if the current cast members don't worship at the feet of those who laid the foundation for where the show is at. The Festers were just too gracious to this current bunch of losers.

And, while I give a pass to the Paolo kid for this one, I cannot begin to count the ways I dislike them for thousands other reasons, so they are no better than the rest.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

FarmBoy 2618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 10:56 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Let me just say"
Here, here! I agree! Penalities upon all the heads of those who did not fall at the feet of the Festers!

Bovinated BR549- An Original Draco Masterpiece

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 10:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Let me just say"
I was confused by "Kevin and Drew" references until I read your post just now. I have never seen the Festers.

I'm so so sorry. DO I have to give you my backpack and all my money and not get any money at the start of the next ep?

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-28-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Let me just say"
No disrespect intended on my part for any of the fine posters here at RTVW. I know there weren't a lot of people who caught on to TAR early on. It's just that when I see participants now I EXPECT more from them than what I saw last night.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Let me just say"
I couldn't handle all the bickering.....and I like drama, but the show was just "too loud". Could anyone shut their mouths just for one second?

And how long will it be before the Paoula son get whopped upside the head?

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-28-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Let me just say"
the father/stpepmother/sons grp (forget their name), well the father was EXTREMELY obnoxious!!!! Everything he spewed out of his mouth was just vile! How could he possibly think it would be funny to say "put a little handicapped kid in the middle of the street" to stop traffic? One of them even said that if other people heard some of the things he said, they may not get his sense of humor. Well....surprise family!!! People ARE hearing you, you are on camera, remember???

Anyways, the Gaghan family (little blonde girl) was kind of annoying too. I did think it was pretty funny when the brother told his parents; Sorry I couldn't contribute more! (when parents were pulling them in the buggy) and little sis says "get used to it DORK!"

and what can I say about the Paolo family??? Boys are totally disrespectful of mom. Yes, mom couldn't keep her mouth shut to save her life but c'mon boys, she's still your mother, show some respect. Dad just sits passivly and lets the boys dis mom. If this is how they are on camera, imagine at home?

Was sad to see the Black family go. They never even got to leave US soil!!! there were a handful of others I would have preferred. Speaking of the Black family, what is up with the lack of ethnic diversity? I know this is a trend among reality tv shows, but seeing as how this is a race around the world, you'd think they'd be a little more worldly. Ok, thank you for listening to my rant. *climbing down from soapbox*

alliebaba 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Let me just say"
I'm not liking this version at all. I don't like the fact that they aren't travelling around the world and seeing different cultures. That was part of the appeal to me. Also, it's bad enough listening to people scream and bicker and hollar when it's teams of two....teams of 4 screaming is just a bit much for my tastes.

The wee kids add no appeal to me at all.

Why did CBS mess with a good thing?

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Let me just say"
I enjoyed the travelling, too, and am hoping there WILL be some world travelling going on later. I learn alot from the travelling-my mom used to tell me (when I was young, pre-teen) to sit down I was making her dizzy and that I acted like a whirling dervish. Now that I have seen a whirling dervish (courtesy of the amazing race), I do not think I was like that at all, but at least I can relate to the reference.

flipxcyd 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-28-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Let me just say"
Godlewiskis: UGH, can someone give me some earplugs?

Paolos: Very disrespectful family. I feel sorry for the Dad.

Other than that, no diversity. Kids, domestic travel...YAWN.

PLEASE...can we leave the country already? LOL

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
18. "Locking"
It looks like we have two "bash 'em all" threads going. There's certainly enough bashing that could be done to fill two threads. But I'm still going to lock one -- in fact, this one, because it has fewer posts.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •