The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-08, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Hellooooooo....anyone out there?

This thing was bad. Any ideas how to revamp it? I really like comedy, but this was painful.

I thought it was cruel how in the show before the finale, they made the contestants perform, and THEN told them they'd been voted off. Thanks for trying to fit in some more real comedy, but that was wrong.

And I'm sorry, but I think Marcus got screwed. The only reason Eliza won is so they could say that a woman had won before the whole thing went bye-bye. She wasn't bad, but Marcus was better.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Loree 08-11-08 1
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... nailbone 08-11-08 2
       RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-04-22 18
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Glow 08-15-08 5
       RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... nailbone 08-15-08 7
       RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-04-22 19
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... nailbone 08-11-08 3
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Fishercat 08-12-08 4
       RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... newsomewayne 08-15-08 6
           RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... RonReports 08-23-08 8
               RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Agman2 01-15-16 14
               RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-05-22 21
           RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Agman2 01-15-16 15
           RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-05-22 22
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... agman 10-21-08 9
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... jbron8 12-01-08 10
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Agman2 05-06-15 12
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-05-22 20
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... Agman2 03-06-15 11
   RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... kidflash212 12-08-15 13
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... kidflash212 07-10-16 16
 RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Befo... ArnoldKumar123 01-04-22 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-11-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
My complaint is that they spent weeks on the auditions and very little time on the ones that made it to the show.

I wanted to see more of the top group performing. Of course Iliza won. She got to perform for the public every week. The public didn't even remember the names of most of the others. I know I didn't. I think we got to see some of them perform once or twice. Yet Iliza was up on stage every week.

I recorded the finale and then I FF'd it to find out what order they got booted. I probably watched it in about 10 minutes. They definitely need to revamp this thing if they want to do it again next season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Of course Iliza won. She got to perform for the public every week. The public didn't even remember the names of most of the others. I know I didn't. I think we got to see some of them perform once or twice. Yet Iliza was up on stage every week.

Yeah, thanks to the other competitors who kept sending her up there. That little plan, to either get her eliminated or help weed out the others, backfired on them.

ArnoldKumar123 171 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-22, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam nailbone Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-08, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
ugh.
I thought Iliza was funny the first time or two that we saw her. After that? notsomuch. Adam Hunter and Marcus, OTOH, are hilarious and probably a few others that I've forgotten because they were booted too early. I was hoping against hope that Marcus would take it. Jeff Dye and Louis Ramey are quite funny too. I couldn't figure out why she won until you explained it, Loree. *slaps forehead* Of course!

08-15-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Marcus was one of my faves, as was Jeff. Adam I didn't find funny at all.

01-04-22, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Glow randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

08-11-08, 04:34 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
I thought it was cruel how in the show before the finale, they made the contestants perform, and THEN told them they'd been voted off. Thanks for trying to fit in some more real comedy, but that was wrong.

Actually, it was a good thing. More performances = more exposure = more gigs after the show is over.

The only reason Eliza won is so they could say that a woman had won before the whole thing went bye-bye.

The reason Iliza won is exactly what Loree said. She got more performances (thanks to bad planning by the boys) and therefore more exposure/name recognition.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-08, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
However, they could have done it like American Idol (God, I'm citing it in a positive light, screw you LCS) where they tell wRonG he's out, and then he does a routine before he leaves

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-08, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
On a more popular forum, I'd probably get shot for saying this, but I think they should do the whole thing like American Idol. At least from the time they go to The House. Instead of everybody voting on one person who has to go up, they should all have to perform. That way, we'd get to see who was consistently funny and who wasn't just a one joke pony - Dat, anyone? Papa CJ, hello? I think you could still have immunities given, but it might be as much a bad thing to get them as it would be a good thing.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

"We're down-home Mississippi folk but our bloodline goes back to Nigeria," she said. "My father (Malachy) was the first one to come over. My dad actually can say he came to America with $68 in his pocket and became a doctor because of all the opportunities that America has." - Air Force Lt. Dehenre, currently serving in Iraq.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-08, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
I greatly enjoyed the first episode of this season. The rest of the episodes were not as enjoyable for me as the first one, and one episode was so terrible that I changed channels before the end of the show. In the worst episode, comedians were in a boxing ring and asked to insult each other. The duo called God's Pottery did not use insults but they were told that they defeated their opponent. At that point, I quit watching until the next week, because saying that they won made no sense at all to me. The woman who won deserved to win, as I see it, compared to the two weak comedians who she faced in the finale.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-15-16, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
So Ron, I take it you weren't a happy fan of the show. I have been wondering about that for years now.

01-05-22, 03:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam RonReports randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

01-15-16, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
I need to run and get my gun now!

01-05-22, 03:48 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam newsomewayne Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

agman 11166 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-08 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

oops, hit wrong button....sorry

jbron8 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-08, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbron8 Click to send private message to jbron8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
yeah I totally think Marcus was better. they can say all they want about Eliza's win, but i'm sure Marcus is going to do bigger and better things.

05-06-15, 03:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
That's funny because Marcus hasn't done anything since then!

01-05-22, 03:11 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam jbron8 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

03-06-15, 06:49 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
I stopped watching before the show came on the air.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-15, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
me too.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-16, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
yes

01-04-22, 03:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Did Everyone Stop Watching Before the Finale?"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam NewFan randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •