The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Online Voting?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-14-06, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Online Voting?"
What's the deal with the NBC online contest? I found the rules a bit weird - not sure how it works.
http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/voting/rules.shtml

So they'll be showing booted comedians and they win something online? Huh?

Anyway, regarless of not understanding it at all - I voted for Nikki Payne. She got the shaft last night, poor girl. Should have gotten pregnant before she entered! Apparently that's funnier than being funny. Grrr.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Online Voting? soldiersmom 06-20-06 1
 RE: Online Voting? CattyChat 06-20-06 2
   RE: Online Voting? LittleFox 06-21-06 3
 RE: Online Voting? amandatees 07-24-06 4
   Agree Canada Girl 07-24-06 5
   RE: Online Voting? PagongRatEater 07-25-06 6
 Feelings on Last Comic Downloaded CantStandToLook 08-09-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-20-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Online Voting?"
LOl - my understanding was that they would get a chance to go back - mmmmmm.

Who did everyone vote for anyway?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Online Voting?"
I voted for Gerry Dee, but I was VERY disappointed with the 4 choices we got. Malik S should have made the cut for the final 12 and then he wasn't even offered on the online vote.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-21-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Online Voting?"
I don't get it either - but the I like the 3 picked so far: Nikki, Willy, and Kaitlin.

<>

amandatees 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amandatees Click to send private message to amandatees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Online Voting?"
From the way I read the site, the winner of the online voting will complete in the live finally. This doesn't seem quite fair to me. Shouldn't they have put the winner of the online polls in to compete BEFORE they were put on the ship? this could lead to a very disappointing upset in the end. Having someone come in and take the whole competition at the very end???? Then again, the site also says you're voting on House comics. I'm so confused.

http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/voting/index.shtml

Not that some of them aren't funny...I'd rather see DOUG BENSON or KAITLIN COLOMBO over Roz anyday.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Agree"
NO matter who we vote for online, if we're only seeing a bit of their stuff, who knows how bad they could blow it in the finale. This is a terrible contest.

And I adore Doug Benson. He shoudl have been in there big time!

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Online Voting?"
I THINK that they are going to perform - not compete. At least that was how I understood it.

But, the four of us had a great time.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Feelings on Last Comic Downloaded"
I wasn't even aware of what it really was until a week ago but I wonder what everyone though of the two finalists performances last night. As soon as they said Theo and showed a picture, I knew it was Theo from Road Rules. His stuff wasn't bad, I was very surprised but I dont know if either of them could take on the finalists of the TV show.

It would be interesting though to have a showdown after both have been decided to see how was better between the TV show and the Online version.

Anyone else have any thoughts on Last Comic Downloaded??

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •