The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PTTE: I Know I'm a Better Picker Than..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PTTE: I Know I'm a Better Picker Than..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-26-06 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

Edited because I missed an eligible player!

We've got SIX eligible to play for the bonus. If you want to go for the bonus, then here's what you need to do. Look at the list of the other players eligible for the bonus game. If you think your original list can perform better than theirs can, then call them out in a head-to-head challenge. All you need to do is reply to this thread with that poster's name in the subject line of your post. If you're right, you'll get 10 points taken off your final score (remember, low scores rule in this game). But if you're wrong, the poster you call out gets the 10 points taken off of their score...and added to yours. Big risk, but the potential to completely swing the game around at the end. You're not required to play, but if you want to, you need to reply to this thread before showtime tomorrow (East Coast showtime).

You can pick on the same person that someone else does. So if you all think you picked better than I did, then all of you can call me out. But just remember, if you're wrong, I'd get a lot of points taken off my final score.

The players in the bonus game are:
- ARnutz
- BOYmeetsREALITY
- CattyChat
- Bebo
- newsomewayne
- survivorscott

I'll post my entry so that you can see how it's supposed to go. Happy picking!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 ARnutz Bebo 06-26-06 1
 Psst. Bebo survivorscott 06-26-06 2
   Yes, you are! Bebo 06-26-06 3
 SurvivorScott newsomewayne 06-26-06 4
 SurvivorScott ARnutz 06-26-06 5
 RE: PTTE: I Know I'm a Better Picke... BOYmeetsREALITY 06-28-06 6
   Sorry, but Bebo 06-28-06 7
       RE: Sorry, but BOYmeetsREALITY 06-28-06 8
 The Results Show, Part 1 Bebo 08-10-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-26-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "ARnutz "
Nutzie, I lvoe you more than my luggage, but I know I'm a better picker than you. Please don't take this personally, it's just business.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-26-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Psst. Bebo"
I do beleive I am eligble too

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

06-26-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
3. "Yes, you are!"
Sorry, I've been calendar-challenged today. I'm updating the list to include you. And since I'm the only one who's challenged so far, no harm, no foul.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "SurvivorScott"
Sorry, just business.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "SurvivorScott"
I know I'm a better picker than SurvivorScott.

It's OK, Bebo, it's just a game.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PTTE: I Know I'm a Better Picker Than..."
I was about to say that it's truly an honor just to be nominated, but then my coffee kicked in!

I am a better picker than....

NEWSOMEWAYNE.

Rememeber....at this point it's still not personal!

Now....where's that FIRE EXIT?!?!?!?

06-28-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
7. "Sorry, but"
...the rules clearly stated that picks had to be in before showtime Tuesday to be eligible for the bonus.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-28-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sorry, but"
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm a victim of TiVO late viewing!

08-10-06, 07:43 AM (EST)
9. "The Results Show, Part 1"
Welcome to the Last Picker Standing, Results Show. I'm Anthony Bark, your wooden host. After the commercial break, I will reveal the results of the online voting and introduce you to the Last Picker Standing. Before I take a break to remove my splinters, I will reveal to you the results of the bonus game.

There were three valid challenges made based on the original results of the game. One pick came in after the deadline, but it would have ended in a tie anyway, so it doesn't matter. We will call out the three who challenged and let them know whether they won the right to deduct 10 points from their score, or whether they were beaten and were given an additional 10 points by the picker they called out. Please remember that this was based on original lists - changes did not count. The results are in.

These results have been verified so that I don't pull a speaking bobble like my animatronic on-air counterpart did last night.

Our first challenge was made by Bebo, where she claimed she was a better picker than ARNutz. Bebo, please step forward.

*cue cheap music clip*

Bebo, your original list scored 38 points. ARNutz scored 42. Congratulations, Bebo, you won the challenge.

The crowd goes wild. Who am I kidding? Three people applaud wildly. Who am I kidding? Bebo smiles and walks off the stage.

ARNutz, newsomewayne, please step forward.

*cue cheap music clip AGAIN *

You both challenged survivorscott. ARNutz, you scored 42 points. newsomewayne, you scored 34 points. survivorscott scored...16 points. Therefore, you both lost your challenges. You will both receive an additional 10 points added to your scores, courtesy of survivorscott.

After the commercial break, I will announce the winner of Last Picker Standing, so stay tuned.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •