The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"7/5 how - How woud you vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"7/5 how - How woud you vote"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

eta:Okay, that should be the 7/25 show. Too bad it'll never show up correctly.

Original title, I know. Anyway...I don't know how I would vote. I didn't get to see the show because I was installing an air conditioner at Mom and Dad's. The only one I got to see was Chris Porter, but without seeing the others, I can't fairly assess how well he did.

So I guess I'll just have to wait till Thursday to catch the rebroadcast on Bravo. But that doesn't have to stop you from swaying my opinion. Tell me. How would/did you vote?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote Estee 07-26-06 1
 RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote Bebo 07-26-06 2
   RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote ARnutz 07-26-06 3
 RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote CattyChat 07-26-06 4
   RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote CantStandToLook 07-26-06 7
 RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote triednottowatch 07-26-06 5
 RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote Cyndimaus 07-26-06 6
   RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote LittleFox 07-26-06 8
       RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote ARnutz 07-26-06 9
           RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote profesora_toro4 07-31-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I have one non-vote locked in. I want Gary Gulman to go home. I know some people take losing hard, but doing nothing since Season 3 except hang around backstage? Enough already!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
This week is a tough call. They were all better than last week, but that's not really saying much in my book. No one really stood out as being that much better - or worse - than the others. So I won't be surprised no matter who goes home.

But let's give a tiny shout-out to NBC for being able to deliver the voting results as promised during the broadcast this week. Hooray - someone was actually competent for once!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I agree! This week is a very tough call. They all performed equally well. I'm at least glad they knew enough to turn it up a notch for the final 4. I have no idea who I'd vote for, but I think that Ty was perhaps a smidge better that the others this week. Just a smidge though.

A tribe original ©2006

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
1. Chris Porter had me cracking up numerous times. The whole Cosket thing was hilarious.

2. Ty would come in a slightly distant second. He started off slow, but his final joke had me laughing. His jokes were at least more clever than the remaining two.

3. Josh -- I like Josh's personality at times a lot more than his jokes. It was too much on the disability this time around and I just wasn't feeling it. Sorry, Buuuh-dy.

4. Michelle did absolutely nothing for me. I found her whole set stale. I was getting old just listening to it.

I had a job come in last night, so I was working and didn't watch until midnight, so I didn't vote for two weeks in a row. I'll just have to put my faith in others to vote for the right comic for next week.

BTW, while Roz was hit or miss for me, I was surprised she got the boot. I think people are voting on an overall judgment from all the prior weeks.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I actually thought Ty was probably the most consistent throughout his routine this week. But Josh is very good at maintaining some type of theme throughout his routines. I would have to put them in the following order.

Tie between Josh and Ty

Chris at a close third - he started out slow but the meep meep at the end brought it home. I wasn't overly impressed with the whole cosket routine.

Michele and granted I didn't hear her whole routine but I just dont see her up the remaining three's level.

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-26-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I only wish we could vote for who we want to leave instead of voting for our favorite. I would cast my 5 anti-votes for Michele and be happy.

Michele - Airline jokes? AIRLINE JOKES? If that is bringing her best material, then she should just turn around at baggage check and go back to Staten Island.

Ty - Ty was a little uneven material-wise, but he does have a nice delivery and he actually has some fresh ideas.

Josh - Josh is just one of those guys you automatically like when you see him. He needs to stretch a little bit and not do his whole 5 minutes on his disability. I will say, the joke about his coach having the nerve to put him on the disabled list made me laugh out loud.

Chris - I thought his routine was very original. The Coskets idea was hilarious and then when he spun it into the worst case scenario shopping location - that was excellent use of material. Baby seats on the condom aisle - great stuff.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I would agree with the assessment that they all were fairly even in their performances last night. I liked Chris' "cosket" bit also. My hubby and I got a kick out of Josh's drunk, cerbal palsey, Scottish accent bit. (probably because my hubby is part Scotch/Irish)

Tough call for me on who should go. I like Josh and Chris the best overall so I'm leaning towards Michelle.

I though Roz was the right choice to go out of the five. I like her but if people voted on just her performance, she really was lacking and her yelling for the whole set was very wearing.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I thought Michelle did good last night. But I think she is going home.

Ty was the best IMO - but Josh def has the popularity vote!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I think Michelle will probably wind up going home too.

I think it's a shame because:

1) she's the only woman left, which means, if she goes, yet another man will win.

2) she is the only one who had to fight the hardest to get this far! She was challenged every.single.week., yet beat out all those other comics!

3) she had to use a lot of different material all those weeks and still managed to keep it fresh. The other three did not.

4) I think she was good last night too.

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-31-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 7/5 how - How woud you vote"
I thought Michelle was funny and hope she squeaks by again. She always has such a surprised look on her face when they announce that she's moving on. Josh relied too much on his disability which was funny, but has gotten old over the weeks. Chris' bit about Costco was hilarious and I just plain don't like Ty's material.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •