The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chris Porter - disappointed......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

austiny06 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail austiny06 Click to send private message to austiny06 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chris Porter - disappointed......."
I really liked Chris on the first few epsiodes and thought his sets were really funny. But I think Chris's last 2 sets have been disappointing and his delivery is off. Ty has been awesome and consistent all through the show and I think he is going to win this thing.

I also think Anthony Clark is a horrible host and couldn't believe the network didn't bring back Jay! I am sure the ratings have suffered.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chris Porter - disappointed....... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-02-06 1
   RE: Chris Porter - disappointed....... profesora_toro4 08-02-06 2
       RE: Chris Porter - disappointed....... LittleFox 08-02-06 3
           RE: Chris Porter - disappointed....... riverrocker 08-02-06 4
               RE: Chris Porter - disappointed....... Love2laugh213 08-02-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-02-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chris Porter - disappointed......."
I agree about Chris.....

He started out with such promise during the "celebrity roast" episode, but has gone down hill fast. I suspect he REALLY did use his best naterial in the one challenge to stay alive...and even that was not very funny.

His subject matter for his routines is drugs and sex...yet He cannot even make those topics funny???

Josh Blue should thank Chris, because I think Chris makes Josh sound much more funny than he really is, by comparison!

Watch for TY to come from behind and win this thing!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chris Porter - disappointed......."
I would agree to a point about Chris too. I think NBC put him out there as the front runner from the beginning. He was living up to that pressure but has seemed to fizzle out.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chris Porter - disappointed......."
I agree too....seems he is running out of his "best" material. Hopefully he is gone next week cause Ty and Josh deserve the finale!

*Come join the coolest club in town!:

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=20486

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-02-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chris Porter - disappointed......."
Make that a "second the comment" from us too. Our fav is Ty; he's just cool overall. Josh is good, but not quite to the same level. We'll be happy with either of those two winning, though.

Love2laugh213 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Love2laugh213 Click to send private message to Love2laugh213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chris Porter - disappointed......."
I agree about Chris. But what was this whole drug theme going on between him and Ty? Come on. Originality would suffice. I think I rather see Josh win. I want Ty out indefinitely. He wasn't at all funny to me. What happened to these guys? It should have been an all out comedy war! This last episode did not live up to my expectations.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •