The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kristin Keys"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

beadalot 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beadalot Click to send private message to beadalot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kristin Keys"
I'm one of those that doesn't typically write in to forums/chat rooms - but I thought someone on the network might be checking this site for opinions so wanted to post how much I liked Kristin's stand up tonight - Ty obviously earned his win, but I prefered Kristin and would be interested to see her perform. Such a bummer not to have her on the show - some of those who remain are not near as intersting. I like this show and hope it will still be good without Kristin. She really cracked me up.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kristin Keys tskkmom 07-12-06 1
   RE: Kristin Keys Snidget 07-12-06 2
 RE: Kristin Keys badfatty 07-12-06 3
   RE: Kristin Keys alyse73 07-12-06 4
 RE: Kristin Keys CattyChat 07-12-06 5
 RE: Kristin Keys Barbet4242 07-18-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tskkmom 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tskkmom Click to send private message to tskkmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kristin Keys"
I missed the whole show last night. We had tornado`s in the area so every channel was a weather forcaster. Who got in trouble and what 3 left the show last night???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kristin Keys"
It isn't so clear on the East Coast Spoiler thread but that is always a good place to check.

Since it isn't that clear.

Gabrielle had to leave for having a crackblackberry and contacting people more than allowed by the rules. Even though they took that away from him he still snuck out and made a phone call between getting in trouble and getting kicked off.

Head to head from 3 way tie.

Rebecca
Ty
Kristin

Ty won the night and Rebecca and Kristin went home. Rebecca really svcked last night, but I did like Kristin. Ty did really well so I'm not shocked he won.

badfatty 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-12-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badfatty Click to send private message to badfatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kristin Keys"
She was one of my very favorites, and so is Ty, so when I saw they were both in the head-to-head, I was bummed since it meant one of my favorites was leaving.

I am hoping that the exposure on the show will get her discovered and bring her success, and that we'll get to see more of her somewhere. She is awesome.

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-12-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kristin Keys"
I thought she was funnier than Ty. The first part of Ty's stand up was good but the second half sucked. They are ending this show very quickly. Roz is still horrible. Chris & Josh are the best.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-12-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kristin Keys"
I was bummed Kristin got the boot. I don't understand why they didn't just boot one since Gabe was booted from the show. I hated Rebecca and am glad she's gone. Would have liked Kristin to make the F6.

Kristin's stand up was decent and she had some shining moments in some of the challenges, unfortunately her roast was horrible. But she was better than some of the others.

I was never a fan of the top 12 as some seriously funny guys didn't make it, but I think Chris should have it in the bag, with Josh and Michelle as the dark horses. Michelle earned my respect over the 1st 2 head-to-heads.

I wish the best for Kristin, she's got potential with some more experience under her belt.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Barbet4242 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barbet4242 Click to send private message to Barbet4242 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kristin Keys"
Thought she was awosome and fun to watch, upsetting to see her leave. I think she would have made it if she had proformed last. She was my pick.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •